Closed [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake
"Hi." Dusk said as he caught sight of his omega. He offered a smile as he glanced over the omegas tall stiff form. "I'm Dusk, well Dakota is my actual first name, but I prefer Dusk", he spoke as if he were just talking to anyone, hopeful to ease the blondes discomfort.

"Guess I'm not much like any alpha you were expecting, huh? Appearance wise I mean. Not that I actually believe that appearances have anything to do with it or matter...", he stopped both when they reached the door and because he felt as if he were talking too much.

Bayden took in the revealed handsome features and the rings in his alphas lip. "Yes, my name is Bayden. Did I hear right? That your name is Diesel?" Bayden ask as he shifted his green gaze from his alpha and swept them across the visible portion of their rooms and back again.

Ryder listened as Kai spoke, he found the silver haired young mans voice pleasant and he seemed to pause between his questions. "They do. Though I have no idea why they do and it is possible that any of children could have ears and a tail such as I do... Then again, they could appear completely human", he answered the questions and sat on the couch. "May I ask? Are you...pleased to have been paired with me?"

Shawn didn't bother to stifle his giggles as he looked at his clueless alpha. "You've really never seen a dong before? Or lube?" He grinned as he held up a bright green toy. "These are used for playing and stimulation mostly. The lube is for when we omegas aren't in heat, or you alphas wanna play or bottom", he explained, his eyes sparkling. "Though honestly I've never actually expirenced the real thing, but I hear toys have nothing on it. Have you ever been with an omega before?"

"I seriously have no where else to go", Apache responded with a slight smirk. He followed the alphas retreat with his eyes and then after a few minutes got up and went to investigate; He couldn't help his curious nature. He snorted when he saw the alpha splayed allover the bed and the dark hunter green comforter. "You're already scent marking the bed? Does that mean I've been designated to the couch? Cause FYI, honey, that's so not fair", he snarled as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

"The whole situation is sh*tty overall", Jared retorted as he carded his fingers through the sweat damp strands of soft blonde hair. "I think you got the short end of the stick though. I can't believe they drugged you, stunted your heat and still brought you here, but then I don't think they care either way", Jared sighed and stood to go resoak the clothe. "Think you could drink some water? It'd do you good to keep hydrated".

Messages In This Thread
RE: [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake - by CeruleanSnowFlake - 10-10-2016, 05:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,525 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 8,001 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,538 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,594 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,835 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,620 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 7,154 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,402 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,700 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake Koi 46 4,288 02-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake