Closed The cursed path
David stopped his old pickup in front of his best friend's house. They were going camping in a place he had just found out and that seemed a great place to camp. While waiting for his friend, David looked his reflexion at the mirror. He was a 20 years old man with tanned skin, toned body, wavy brown hair and brown eyes. After checking his reflexion, he sent his friend a message, to let him know he was already in front of the house.
Minutes latter Felix came down with a back pack over his shoulder. He dressed simply prepared for a bit of a hike when they got there. He set his things in back and climbed in. "Hows it going?" He asked giving his friend a smile as they headed off. Felix had been looking foreword to this trip for months and they were finally leaving.
"Perfectly perfect" David replied with a smile "what about you, everything okay? Ready to go to the most amazing trip ever?" He asked as he turned the car on and started to drive away from his friend's house. They had already picked supplies, just in case, since the place was known to have a large amount of fruit trees around a river with pure water. "Did you know there's a,legend about the place?" David asked, remembering the stories he had heard about it "they say there's a river which waters has magical properties. They say it can cure almost any disease. Others say it can grant a wish. And another one... It says that can get anyone fertile, do that even barren women were able to get pregnant" he said.
Felix chuckled lightly "Do you really believe such things to be true? It's just old stories people tell each other superstitious people want to believe there is magic in the world and so they make stories." He shrugged turning up the radio a bit as the drove along. "But I don't know, say it was. Even though it isn't what would you wish for?" Felix said dismissing the whole fertility thing.

(sorry it took so long to reply)
"What's wrong with believing in magic?" David asked, making a fake frown, as if he was offended, and then laughed. "Well, i'm not sure what i would ask. Perhaps a family of my own" he said. He had always wanted to start a family, but he wasn't very interested in dating and finding new people. He started to think about it for a minute and then looked at Felix "Well, i can always adopt a child anyway... Yeah, it's decided, i'm going to adopt." he said "What about you, Felix? What would you ask?"

(it's okay)
"I don't know, I stopped believing in magic a long time ago but lets see.." Felix thought for a long few moments saying nothing at all. "I don't what I would wish for really." He chuckled lightly and gave a shrug. It was going to be a long trip to the mountains but the two had quite a bit of fun talking back and forth and playing songs on the radio.
(i'm so sorry, i forgot about this)

David enjoyed the travel all the way long, until, finally, they arrived in the beautiful camp, where they could see big trees with little birds, and lots of other animals around. They could also see the green grass that had some sort of gleam, and the river, that was bright blue. It was indeed a beautiful place, and David found himself sighing at beautiful sight. He was happy that they had had the idea of going camp on that place, that seemed almost magical

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cursed hotel (open) anibus3 26 3,746 08-15-2016, 11:32 PM
Last Post: anibus3
  O Cursed treasure (Open) anibus3 146 17,008 05-20-2016, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Cursed Preggo (Open) SeanWoods221 99 16,284 11-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Maggie may
  Cursed mpreg (closed with Pushinghard) DaRealLeon 55 15,895 07-17-2014, 01:35 AM
Last Post: pushinghard