Cursed mpreg (closed with Pushinghard)
Max was a 19 year old man. On the day of his 18th birthday something happened. When he became 18, a one in a billion gene occured inside him, making him endlessly pregnant, so he gives to birth to at least one child a day. To this day, he calls it his "curse" He was reading a book in the living room while rubbing his ginormous belly that was almost larger than himself. He kept looking at the door every few seconds, waiting for someone.
Amanda knocked softly on the door. She was at her new patient's home for their first meeting. She has a small tote of supplies over her shoulder.
Max was relieved hi didn't go into labor and slowly got to his feet and waddled to the door. "Hello" Max greeted. "Are you the new midwife?" He asked.
"Yes, I'm Amanda," she extends her hand. "I hear you have an, interesting, situation."
"Oh, um yeah." Max said. "So you've already been filled in with the details?"
"Just your name and that your case is 'interesting'."
"Oh" He said. "Well, I'll show you in and get some coffee started if you want some, I can explain it to you then" he offered.
"Sure, thanks," she smiles as she steps in the house.
Max let Amanda in, then waddled to the kicthen to hand her her mug and then sat down on a chair, with Amanda sitting across from a small table. "I've been....born with a...defect is what I guess you can call it."He explains. "When I became 18 during my senior year, a genetic mutation caused me to become pregnant...permanently. I've been giving birth at least once every day for the past year."
"Oh wow," she says. "Why do you need a midwife?" She half-jokes.
Max smiled. "The situation simply got too out of control for me to deal with it on my own, I was told I needed assistance." He said.
"Okay. Anything else I should know?"
Max was thinking. "Well, You have a room across from mine." He said, pointing to the hallway their rooms were located. "And just be ready to assist at any time, my birth times are kimd of...well, random."
"Okay. How have you past births gone? Is there any labor involved?"
"Yes, there is labor" Max said. "It is not the same as normal births though. You see, it is shorter, but about 8x more painful. when I go into labor, my stomach swells up...even more than it is already...and after a few very painful minutes, the baby comes out and I shrink to...well, how big I am now I guess. I still have contractions and I need to push." He rubbed his belly "I haven't had any huge problems with my births aside from how much it hurts, but it really affects me being able to be out in public." He adds.
"Oh okay. But no hemorrhage or breech births or anything like that?"
"Well, this was time I did bleed during the birth" He answered. "Never had a breech birth though."
"Okay good. Anything else I should know? Any medical conditions or allergies?"
"Nope, that's about it." Max answered.
"When do you usually go into labor?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,043 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8