Cursed hotel (open)
Plot- a hotel room for free sounds good though all guest end up pregnant no matter the gender or race for their stay while only a few staff are pregnant.

Yohan worked here for two years and he had yet to experience the strange curse for himself. Countless guests he'd seen swell before his eyes, bursting through their dress or shirt with young. He once saw his boss suddenly swell up with twins but that was it. He was a curious young man that wanted to know what it felt like. Job came first though.

"Welcome." Yoham chimed. "How may I help you?"

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
( any race allowed?)
(Yep, go crazy with race)

( Yus!!!)

The rain outside was pouring and the small male walking towards the large hotel was soaked as he walked towards it. A dragon in human form, with long silver hair tied into twin braids and purple golden eyes. His skin has a purple tint to it, with some dark purple scales scattered along.

Creed pushed the door open, as his soaked clothes, a blue tunic and skin tight jeans that were black in color. and body dripped water," Hello? Are any rooms available." He sneezed as he walked up to the front desk," Please."
Poor fellow, soaked to the bone it seemed. A sympathetic look on their face and in their blue eyes.
'We have many rooms available, Sir." Yohan answered. "Follow me please."

With that, he lead the stranger to a empty room with a large bed and a dresser inside. There was another door leading to a bathroom.

Creed nodded in thanks as he followed the man. His body was shaking as he went. It was rather chilly inside, as water seemed to follow him, dropping off his body. Walking into the room, he turned to look at his guide," Thank you so much. I will be out of here by tomorrow, if the rain let's up, anyway."
"Take your time sir, there is no shortage of rooms for other guests." Yohan said with a smile.

Should he tell em? No...the boss said that no one was to tell the guests of what was happening until it already kicked in. So he had to leave the stranger in the dark for now.

"Would you like anything else sir? A change of clothes? Some food or drink?" Yohan asked.

Creed perked up at the offer," A change of clothes and something warm to drink would be nice. The chill is starting to get to me." Or it could be something else, though he thought nothing of it. Just with his sixth sense, as a dragon, it felt like something was reaching out for him, and it gave him the chills, and not the kind caused by the cold.
"Certainly! Do you want coffee, warm milk, or some other kind of warm beverage?" Yohan asked.

Had to know what in order to get it, though the human was unaware of the dragon sensing the curse going through the building. It would start to take effect at any time though Yohan was certain he wouldn't see the start of it as he would have to get the things the new guest asked for. When he had been told which drink, the staff member headed off to fetch the items. It shouldn't take long to get the things needed.

"Coffee will be fine, thank you." As the man left, he turned and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a robe and undressing, hanging his wet clothes on the shower pole. He winced as he placed a hand on his navel," What is this pressure? Feels like being heavy with an egg almost." He slipped on the robe on and left the bathroom as he tied it.
Okay, so finding clothes wasn't that easy as he thought. Should've asked for their size....oh well. Yohan grabbed a few different outfits of various sizes as well as a pot of warm coffee with a cup. It sadly took the man fifteen minutes to get all this and as he arrived back, he knocked on the door to the room before he entered.

"So sorry about that Sir, I didn't know what size clothes you wear so I just grabbed several things that hopefully fit. I brought a pot a coffee as well as I'm sure one cup might not be enough to warm you up." Yohan said as he adjusted the things on the cart.

Creed turned when he heard the door open and smiled as he saw the pot of coffee and clothes in the other man's arms. He nodded in thanks, relieving the other of the items and pouring himself a mug, taking a sip.

He looked through the clothes as his navel thobbed and he hissed in slight pain as he placed a hand on his navel again," What?..."
Yohan was just about to ask if they needed anything else when he heard them hiss. The man paused and stood there in silence for a moment before finding the courage to speak up.

"Is..everything okay sir?" Yohan asked.

Creed grimaced and swollowed before nodded and taking a sip of his coffee," yes, I'm fine. Just a bit sore, perhaps from the chill of the rain." He then realized he didn't give his name and offered a hand for the man," My name is Creed. Sorry for my rudeness. I should have given my name before."
"I see, that can happen." Yohan said, though he reached out to shake the stranger's hand. "Pleasure to meet you Creed, my name is Yohan."

Well, if they believed it was the cold it was best to allow em to think that. After all, rules were rules that shouldn't be broken. There was no telling what would happen if he broke em.

"So Mr Creed, can I get you anything else?" Yohan asked. "If you need anything, just push the white button on the wall over there and one of the staff members will come. Most of us live here anyway so it's alright."

Creed smiled, his teeth slightly sharp, and he nodded, as he released the hand," I will keep that in mind." He then went to turn with his navel pinged and he bent slighrly, putting one hand on the wall and another over the spot, feeling a slight bump. He had carried before in his long life. He was no fool. He was heavy with life again," H-how?"
"I'm not too sure that the cold is what's bothering you Sir." Yohan started. "You see um...how do I put this? There's something wrong with the hotel here, well...it's honestly cursed."

Creed's exclamation was enough to convince Yohan that it was the curse taking effect. Still there was no knowledge of when it would stop. Though the young man didn' expect any bad reaction from the man as he would soon start explaining again. Course, Creed could react in any kind of way.

"There's a curse on this place, for some reason all the guests end up expecting. The staff rarely ever gets pregnant." Yohan added.

Creed hummed at that and turned to look at Yokan," Expecting? So I am pregnant then." The small bump grew a bit more, and he could feel a shell forming. With what he was, the bump, unless he has more than one egg, should not be to big. He sighed at that," I'm know of curses, but never a curse like this."
"Yep." Yohan said. "A lot of guests say that when we explain, though some of em throw us through walls in rage for not explaining soon but it's hotel rules. I can't even recall how many times I've been thrown through walls over the last centurary."

Another thing the hotel did with it's curse was prevent aging from all those who either worked or stayed here for a year. Another year more and you couldn't even go outside of the hotel. That was the only other bummer to it. You were stuck here if you stayed for two years pretty much.

"I do apologize for not saying it sooner though." Yohan added.

Creed shook his head, putting a comforting hand on the others shoulder," Do not feel bad for this. Curse or not, I don't mind baring another child. It has been a few centuries since my last clutch, though I don't know how the curse will affect their development." He closed his eyes as his bump grew bigger, now making it known he was carrying more than one, maybe three even.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,628 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,305 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,517 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15