Open Cursed treasure (Open)
Plot- on a island there is a large amount of hidden treasure. However what the pirates arriving there have no idea that it's curse and once you end up cursed, you end up finding something else on the island.

Name: Jekyll
Species: two tailed fox demon (not a kitsune)
Appearance: Long black hair kept in a pony tail in the back, white shirt with puffy sleeve ends with a brown vest over it, black pants, and brown boots. His eyes are silver in colored and stands at six ft with a average build. In his fox form, he is all black with two tails and stands at the size of a large horse.

Jekyll was a fair Captain, even if they were all pirates. So when he had heard rumors of a great treasure well he figured his crew would enjoy such a loot. The rumors left out the curse though and finding the island enough. After several long months at sea looking for it, they arrived to a lush and thriving island in the sea. Plenty of food and shade as well as natural supplies to make repairs to their ship form a recent skirmish. So with the crew relaxing somewhat was they stayed near the ship, Jekyll glanced about before looking over his shoulder.

"Alright, who's coming with me to look for the treasure? Anyone who stays will start the repairs to the ship." Jekyll questioned.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Name: Andrew
Species: Human (for now)
Appearance: Typical human, he is reasonably fit with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Honestly sir like i have a choice?" he says jokingly
Available for conversation, pm me.
"You do to have a choice First mate, hence why I asked. But if you wish then alright, come on." Jekyll said as he gestured for em to follow.

The crew knew of Jekyll's inhuman form, so to see him pausing when nothing could be heard was no biggie. His hearing was stronger as his other senses were. Still, once in a while he'd pause but kept going. It would be a while but they eventually came to what seemed to be a large home of treasure! Gold clearly shinned from the crater and it was filled to the top with various items. Jekyll was pretty shocked and he stared at it. Who would bury treasure like this?

"Sir... am i seeing what i think im seeing?" he asks looking around the large cache of gold. he wanders forward, reaching out to pick up an ornate gold crown affixed with gems. not noticing the small static tingle he gets when he picks it up"this is the find of a lifetime!"
Jekyll glance around, this didn't feel right. NO one with a head on their shoulders would leave this much gold sitting without being fully buried.

"Something's not right here..." Jekyll replied as he took a few steps forward and grabbed a few gold coins. "Take only one thing form here that is small and you can conceal easily. Until I figure out what is going on, I don't want to risk the crew getting hurt by this. Last thing I need is a disappointed crew."

Tossing the coins back onto the pile, his hand was a bit tingly from hold them. However he ignored it as he spied a round ruby on a necklace. Picking it up, he felt the same feeling again but placed it in his pocket.

"Come on." Jekyll instructed when he was sure his first mate found something.

he looks around the room for something, finally deciding on a gold chain necklace with a pendent of a Lion wearing a crown, Emeralds for eyes, a Pink diamond for a nose and some small rubies embedded in the crown. he fixes it around his neck and hides it under his clothes like his captain had told him to.

he follows after his captain as they explore around the room.
(They're still outside, not inside of anything)

"that much gold like that, there has to be someone else here." Jekyll said as they wandered about. "YOu can't just leave that like that if you want to keep it. So why would people put all the effort into making the hole and yet not cover the top?"

The island seemed pretty abandoned, no builings about or anything. Was this island so hard to find that no one else got here?

"Maybe they didnt think anyone would find the island...after all, the map we used to get here was not easy to get" he admits with a shrug and continues to look around "Captain... do you get the feeling we are being watched?"
"I do. Come on, back to the ship." Jekyll said.

With that he turned round and started for the ship. Seems that he was going to have to keep his crew on a tight leash for a while there. Upon returning, he gave the orders for everyone to remain either on the ship or at least in view of it on shore. They weren't pleased but oh well. With that done, Jekyll took a seat in his quarters, his stomach feeling a bit full from the meal that everyone had a few minutes ago.

Andrew sat close by going over the maps "with all the sharp coral reefs around here.. maybe we should have a ship inspection" he thinks out loud "In case we accidentally grazed one... from what i can see there was only one way onto the island.. but they are all so narrow if we had timed it wrong..." he looks up to the captain, neither of them noticing the white fuzz growing on the humans ears.
JEkyll rose and went over to Andrew, looking down at the maps as well. He hadn't noticed either but his stomach was growing slowly. The fact that he just ate made it harder for him to take note of the fuller feeling he was getting.

"Well there are plently of trees we can use to repair any damages, we'll just have to move with more caution on the way out." Jekyll said as he studied the map.

"Thats going to be a problem" he says pointing "As far as i can tell, its harder to get out than come in, we may be trapped here for a few days till we can work all this out"
"We'll work it out, for now go get some sleep." Jekyll instructed.

he nodded getting up "Ok, good night captain, ill see you in the morning" he says and makes his way to his own cabin
The following morning, Jekyll awoke and he felt off. There was a weight to his stomach and as he sat up, he found that harder to do as well. Once up, he looked in a mirror and his eyes went a bit wide as he then looked down. Why was his stomach...so round? There was a mass now where his trim stomach used to be and it kind of looked like a rather round ball.

"What the..." Jekyll muttered as he set his hand on the mass.

Even though the mass was kept in his shirt, the skin felt sensitive and he shuddered.

"C...Captain... Let me in! Quick! P...Please!" Andrew said desperately at the cabin door "before the rest of the crew wakes up!"
"Then keep your voice down." Jekyll instructed as he opened the door and allowed the man into his quarters, quickly closing the door behind em.

In Barreled a snowleopard looking creature. thick white fur with black spots, long fluffy tail, it had hands that seemed more paw like than hands and it walked on all four with digitigrade legs and large paws for feet. it had the same green eyes and the necklace that Andrew had been wearing. bellow it, its belly was huge as well, six pert pink nipples showing through the fur on it and it swayed as he stumbled in.
"Andrew?!" Jekyll questioned as he knealt down and stared at the feline.

This was just getting weirder.

he gave a whimper looking up at him "Y...Yeah...wh...whats happening to me?" he asks looking up at him "i..i woke up l...like this... C..Captain your stomach!" he points to Jekyll's belly wide eyed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,553 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15