Dragon Offering
"You come to visit? The dragon would even let you go? That's absurd! No one had ever come back after being gifted to the dragon... no one! You must have sneaked away... you sly little shithead...nothing but trouble ever comes from you!" His dad continued with his curses. He had been despising his son all along since his birth. He was ashamed of what a "monster" Caleb had been.

His sister, however, stood up for him, albeit quite shakily as she stood up from behind the table. "Papa.... no. Caleb had come visit... I believe him. Caleb wouldnt lie or risk our lives!" His sister, Mila, stood up and stood in front of her brother. She had become a little more confident since Caleb had left, and the fact rhat she was engaged to quite a rich gentleman had also raised her status at home, no.longer being the quiet and invisible daughter at home.
Caleb didn't try to argue, how could he? The man was still young, though he had aged somewhat since the last time he had been home and even had a conversation with his father, his eyes looking to the floor as he held his case again and backed away. "I didn't want trouble. Never did." He murmured quietly and sighed as he wiped his face with one hand, looking at his sister when she stood and shaking his head,"It's fine." He smiled weakly, though he couldn't stop her from standing in front of him, he looked to the door he had come from and exhaled quietly,"I'll just go. My room is probably repurposed either way."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"NO! Caleb... stay... you could share my room." His sister stopped him, grabbing his arm holding him in place. Thier father had other thoughts standing behind. "You guessed it right your room is repurposed.. finally there is space for us to place our food. It's nice storage place ya know." He said already turning away, hearing what his daughter had said. "Though if Mila didn't mind... I guess we could feed another mouth. PROVIDED the dragon wouldn't come burning down our village. You sure you are getting permission from the dragon right? If ever I find him coming to find his prey, I would kill ya personally as sacrifice for it." He said, moving towards Caleb and look at him sceptically.
The young man was older, even just a bit and wiser, he knew he didn't deserve this abuse and yet he wanted to stay as his sister grasped his arm. Their eyes met and he smiled at her lightly, nodding and looking away as he lowered his head. "I swear it." He replied and looked to the woman again as he picked up his suitcase,"Will you help me unpack?" He asked and followed her lead to the room he would be staying in for THE next month or so.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The pair of sibling quickly fled to the safety of their room. Mila looked at caleb once they were behind closed doors, dragging him over to sit him on teh bed. "I'm so glad you're back... i thought i could never see you again." her voice was broken as she embraced her brother tight, her emotions finally breaking through. "so.... the dragon... it let you come back?" she asked, unsure about the entire event. "i mean... i am so glad you're back... but th dragon never let anyone out. you can come true to me, is it really you convinced it to let you go?" she asked, not without her doubts.
Caleb took a seat beside her and smiled softly as he held her hand tightly before they were hugging again,"I am too, but I won't be here long. Only a month at the most." He kissed her cheek, smiling at her and nodding at what she asked,"He did. He's wonderful." He wished he could tell her more but knew that he couldn't as he looked down briefly,"He'll be back for me after he's done with his business." Little did he know that he was carrying another litter of their children and that just might throw a wrench into their plans.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Mila was surrpised with the genuiine smile and the light blush rising on her brother's cheeks. He looked almost glowing, like someone who's in love. Mila shivered at that thought - it was simply impossible to fall in love with a beast. She forced the thought away and squeezed caleb's hand. "i'm so glad to hear that... you just stay here for as long as you want. we could talk all night! and i can tell you so much that had happened while you're gone. you know Mary had gottne married as well, and Leslie was gonna move out..." Mila impatiently shared with caleb updates from the village they were in.

The other villagers, however, upon discovering Caleb had returned, were in shock. they treated this release of Caleb as the dragon not acceptingtheir offering, and everywhere that Caleb went, they stared at him with hatred and fear.
Caleb met her eyes again, when she squeezed his hand and smiled brightly,"I'll stay as long as I can with you. Tell me everything." He said to her and intertwined their fingers, his eyes brightening at the news she told him, happy for all of them even through he was the one no one liked. The outcast, but he was happy to find a love and family, just as happy to be happy for them. As he has his own life now. He wished he could tell her about his children, how they were getting so big and almost ready to learn how to fly. But he couldn't of course, she wouldn't understand no matter how much he wanted her to or how much she wanted to. He noticed the look of disgust when he told her about Acrux but he said nothing about it, he knew how the dragon really was.

Despite the hate that was revived when he came back home, he found ways to smile as long as his sister was right beside him. They whispered themselves about people they recognized and stories they remembered. Though as the weeks went by, it was soon when Caleb noticed some familiar feelings. He couldn't eat as much as he usually did and his stomach ached at random times, when he walked even the shortest distance with Mila he was out of breath. Though it was familiar he couldn't put his finger on exactly what was the cause of what was going on and he tried continuing on day by day as before. Soon enough, to his regret, his pudgy belly had begun filling out again, at first as if he had eaten too much and then soon enough just like in his first weeks of pregnancy. It was exciting, though without the comfort of his partner he was scared of what might soon happen. As he grew steadily bigger and bigger, soon enough he was too afraid to leave their room, as he was slowly running out of clothes that covered his belly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Mila was confused - her brother was never one of those weak kind. He had to help out in teh farm and with the chores, so she was quite sure of his build before he was chosne to be the sacrifice. It had been alright the first few weeks as well, but then Caleb had been eating so little yet gaining weight abnormally. She was woried something seriously wrong with him, but everytime she attempted to ask, he just dodged and said he was tired, choosing to retire to their shared bedroom.

One early morning, when Mila was roused awake by the chrips of the birds, she saw the silhouette of Caleb against the window, and what shocked her was he had been caressing his belly - a belly that had been awkwardly large compared with his otherwise small frame. Mila could have sworn she saw a loving gaze from Caleb to his belly, acting almost identical to every other pregnant women she had seen around the village. By then, Mila was afraid her brother had gotten insane from his time with the dragon - or had become seriously ill with some effects from that evil being.

Mila squeezed her eyes shut, opting to avoid the elephant in the room, hoping that this had all been a terrible dream.

Meanwhile, Acrux had been held up at the meeting. The clrowd had been happy to see the dragon bringing his young offspring to the ground, yet more of them were unhappy with the obvious trait of mixed blood in them - despite their pitiful population, a lot of the elders were not accepting of inter-species breeding, much less from a powerful and promising dragon like Acrux. He had been held down and drilled, the dragons were discussing among themsleves whether theys houdl allow Acrux to leave for his human lover.
He wasn't insane, he knew that he wasn't, he had seen with his own eyes the dragon and the man beneath the beast and he had felt the love. For Acrux and the children he had bore, hell he had even bonded with him for eternity, all of that wasn't just inside of his head. He knew it as he felt the lives inside of him shift, the man had woken up with how strong the stirring within him was. As he struggled to push himself up and sit against the wall, while his hands cradled his heavy belly, not even close to being done growing. He needed Acrux and soon, though the month hadn't even ended, as he sighed and looked off to the window,"Mila?" He called lightly across the room, he wondered if she was awake, or aware enough to hear him call her as he brought the sheets over himself. Doing his best to hide his middle, though of course she had already seen it,"I need your help." The man tried, she was his best hope of help with his second pregnancy growing so healthily already.

At Acrux's feet, the young dragons whimpered softly and tugged at him with their nubby teeth nipping his ankles. They wanted to go and find their mother again, it felt like too long without him and they wanted love their father couldn't give them. Not as Caleb could.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(lOL I kind of forgot... we planned on having the villagers sort of hang Caleb/torch him when Acrux came back just in time to rescue and witness the birth, or we are gonna have them reuniting sooner than that?)

Mila pretended she couldn't hear it, then she heard the sad tone of her brother. She reluctantly pushed away the blanket and very slowlly, sat up. "Caleb.... i.. can you please don't tell me anything. I don't want to hear it... i do'nt want to... guess. what i thought, must be wrong." she started, very quietly. She knew her brother's born not like anyone else, but that didn't mean she could accept her brother REALLY utilizing his uniqueness, so to speak. She was terrified and had difficulty coping with the horrible idea: her brother's carrying the offspring of a dragon.

Acrus sighed and bent down as much as he could. He wasn't harmed, but there was a magical boundary set up that would have him unable to change shape. "oh babies.... i'm so sorry. i didn't expect them to be as stupid. Looks like i have overestimated them..." he scooped up on eo the frail little dragons to talk to him. He looked around - everything was so tightly closed, even teh windows were framed... he looked at the frames, scrutinizing each of them, trying to find the weak link. He had to find a way out, he needed to get back to Caleb - and soon.
((Just have them poke at him a little like a freak almost. I'm thinking maybe he has trouble giving birth and so Mila tries to help him get to a midwife but when they're caught she leaves him there? Or maybe even tries to protect him? Though if we have him come rescue him sooner maybe he's just so sick because of how far he had carried the eggs they take him to a doctor but of course they don't know how to help. Until Acrux comes. ))

He looked hurt when she spoke, he grasped the sheets and his other hand pressed against his middle as he bit his lip, looking down for a long few moments. Then attempting to speak again, his voice breaking even though he did his best not to sound afraid,"You're the only one I can trust, Mila... The only one out of the entire village that I don't have to be scared of, now at least." He looked to her as she sat up in bed, his eyes wet with tears that haven't fallen yet,"Please. I won't tell you anything you don't want to know, but right now I just want to go pee." He tried smiling at her.

The whelps whined some more as they were picked up and laid against their fathers chest while being held closely.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(the villagers will be afriad, and yes they are gonna treat him like a freak - even more so than before he was sent to the dragon. hmm, maybe he will be in much pain one night and Mila will try to carry him to a cottage outside so their family wouldn't disocver what he was going through, and when someone came she just abandoned him there, on a mud road in th emiddle of a thunderstorm? it will be the whelps who'd discovered him and found that it had been because of the eggs had broke inside his womb because of the villagers tripping him deliberatley - somethign along that line?)

"you.. you wanna pee?" Mila was a bit dumbstruck at this strange request from Caleb. "alright... you need help heading out to the toilet?" the girl asked, unsure of what Caleb really meant. "... or do you want me to bring a bucket?" in summer nights usually they will head out themselves to the toilet just behind their home, but in winter days they will just use a bucket with lid to relief themselves to avoid the cold. it wasn't exactly warm now, but it's spring and it's been warming up a lot lately.

Acrux looked at the high windows and the frames. taking up one of his child, he pointed at the tall framed windows. "hey buds. daddy need your help. see that window high up there? i know it imght be hard for you now... but can you all try to fly that high? there is a glass against it. if you can try your hardest to break it, daddy can find a way to get us all back to mommy's side..."
((Sure. Change tripping to beating and it's good! That would give Caleb a reason not to come back, his sister betraying him finally. Cutting off all ties entirely with the human world.))

"Yeah, please." He replied and reached for her, wanting to get up to his feet,"I can't exactly get up." He added and looked a bit hopeless as he wished she would just hurry and help him, shaking his head at the mention of the bucket. He wasn't that helpless yet, he grimaced as he tried sitting up more. The human was struggling with how large he was getting and how full he was, the eggs filling up every space he did have inside of him. Despite being pregnant before, it hurt just as much as the last time, even just laying there, his stomach felt as if it would burst with each breath he took in.

The little dragons followed their fathers gaze up at the windows where the sunlight shined in, they yipped at him and bounced some as they were held in his arms. They didn't understand, not really, but they did like breaking stuff and also flying, so they listened to their father. One after one they flapped their wings and tried getting their chubby scaled bodies up ANF knock against the weak old glass.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(great ;) yea hmm though how are we gonna deal with that broken egg xDD i'm thinking he could have a sort of "miscariage" and then continued to carry the eggs, but then i felt like it couldn't quite work since it's gonna be broken shells? lOL or maybe it would just absorb into the other eggs. Caleb just had to endure through the pain?)

Mila slipped off bed and did help Caleb standing up. She gasped when she saw up close how distorted Caleb's body was now, and she looked away in half disgust. this was so not right - Caleb wasn't supposed to be like that. Mila was a sweet girl, but there were concepts in her that wouldn't change. her hand on Caleb was slightly trembling, but she tried not ot let that fear show.

(i forgot if Caleb mentioned to anyone his planned duration of stay? let's just make him did and let it pass LOL)

the viillagers were at first speculating, just waiting but dared not interfere into Caleb's life too much. They heard about the dragon allowing him to stay for one month, so they were afriad if they did anything on him, they would be punishd later by the dragon. then the time came and pass: now Caleb was entering into his 5th week of stay here. Even his parents were beginning to become sceptical - would the dragon already forgot his latest human toy here?

One morning, Caleb's father barged into the room that Caleb and Mila shared. He threw a pair of dirty working clothes to Caleb and baked. "get up you lazy ass... your dragon dream's over. the dragon lord must have forgotten you.. now drag your butt up and start working! we aren't rich enough to feed a mouth that wouldn't get us any thing..." he said that and left, grudgingly still muttering to himsefl.

Despite the best effort from the fletchlinsgs the old glass held. Everyday Acrux would encourage his little ones to try again. each and everytime the litlte ones would persist. A few of them had bruised thesmelves to which Acrux tried his hardest to tend to them. Eventually, it was after a few weeks of persistent trying, that finally the glass broke and allowed the litlte ones to get through.

"oh good job!" Acrux praised from beneath. with this opening, he asked one of the youngs to slip through and open the lock - which took a lot of work with the little dragon still unable to comprehend complicated concepts. it took several tries, but eventually, after an entire month of imprisonment, Acrux was freed again.
((He can miscarry one egg, but maybe the other just ends up hatching within him. It's gonna hurt but at least he gets his baby.))

Caleb didn't notice the look he was given, he was too caught up in needing to relieve himself than think about how he was pushing his sister away. His stomach sank down with the force of gravity and he gasped softly when he stood, belly distorted with the shape of the eggs within him. Luckly not as bad as his first pregnancy, but he felt just as large. As he struggled forward to the door,"I've got it. I'll be right back." He said and looked to the other as he tried smiling softly at her, then continued out of their shared room to the back door.

That wasn't the last time she would help him up, it was only the beginning though weeks after that first time it was growing painful to stand. His insides were once again shifting around what was growing inside of him, he had no one to help but himself. His sister barely looked or touched him any more and he could only wish his lover returned soon, his body couldn't take much more of the dragon pregnancy. It was almost taking longer than his last pregnancy and he couldn't deal with it, he didn't know how to.

When his father barged in it scared him, though for a moment he thought Acrux had finally came for him, before the clothes were thrown at him. He had to start work then despite being so hugely pregnant, he had to get up and start working in the field. He had no idea where Acrux wad or when he would be coming back and it hurt. Though of course, miles away, his dragon lord hadn't forgotten about him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(so there's just 2 eggs? one miscarried and the othe hedged within him?

oh and i'm not sure how big Caleb would be now. say... like 7-8 months pregnant size?)

Mila was startled by their father barging in, but she was taking the orders much better than Caleb. She had suspected this to happen. On top of the usual chores she had to take care of, to help out in the fields was just something they had to join in while they were busy harvesting or seeding.

Without another word, she went to change into the dirty clothes. She didn't even give Caleb another glance. she suspected the dirty and baggy clothes might not fit Caleb too well with his horrible distrotion in his midsection, but she was too scared to ask about that anymore.

They would head out to the field soon, and on their way, some other villagers were already whispering behind Caleb's back, discussing among themselves of how strange Caleb was lookign now.

Acrux rushed out of the prison and surged high up in teh sky. He took all his youngs with him. Glancing back, he casted a powerful spell that would have the house trapping him burn up in flames. He wouldn't leave them untouched for forcefully separating him from his love for so long.

With his giant wings, Acrux sped towards the village where his lover was waiting. The whelps were all excited seeing their father flying in full speed.
((Yeah unless you want to do three and have one miscarry? So they'll be twins? Sure, he's pretty large.))

Caleb wanted his sister to help him, but he knew he'd have to help himself with Mila so afraid of him and what was happening, he sighed and pushed himself up with minutes of struggling before pulling on the dirty clothes his father had threw in his face. He knew he had no choice but to obey orders and do the chores he was given despite being so heavily pregnant with eggs, he only hoped Acrux would get there soon and rescue him from the hell that was his hometown, he had forgotten how much it hurts to live there. Despite his sister not seeming to want to be beside him he stuck with her even when ti became hard to walk, just on the way there he almost collapsed from how weak his legs felt,"Mila.... I don't think I can do this."He whispered to her,"It hurts."He looked down and tugged his shirt down more, he was lumping to try and keep up with her and the group, but it all hurt so bad, his hips and his knees,"Can you please take over for me?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(how about we have 3 in him, just micarrying one and the two other survived? lol come to think of it, it's kinda gross to have lizard like little dragons coming through xD this time from his vagina right?)

Mila hadn't dared looking at Caleb for awhile now. once Caleb slipped off the bed, she gasped seeing his size. this was so strange, the belly of Caleb was so disproportionately large, it looked like it was dragging Caleb forward. Thankfully the baggy clothes worked well in concealing Caleb's condition. Mila tried to keep her distance, however with Caleb so weak, and his steps wobbly, there were times when she accidentally brushed over his belly and that sent a chilling shiver down her spine. that belly was simply alienlike...

"of course not!' Mila hissed back, astonished to hear Caleb's plea. "i could barely keep up myself. you know how back breaking that is... you know how large a field we each have to cover?! come on Caleb... you used to help me clear half of the field..." his sister sighed, recalling the good old times before her brother was selected as the offering.
((It doesn't weird me out too much, XD. Though we can have him give birth to human children? Maybe there's a risk that he would since he's human? That would also explain why he had a sort of easier time with this pregnancy instead of being bedridden again.))

Caleb was scared, for himself and the children inside of him, if anyone found out he could be killed or worse and he just couldn't imagine that at the moment. It scared him too bad. One hand supported his belly best he could while the other kept his balance as they walked along the path through the forest and to the field. He grimaced, almost collapsing as he grasped Mila's arm to keep from falling,"I-I can't, Mila." He was stressing already and felt twinges of pain in his back as he struggled along,"I'm pregnant, sorry I can't do this how I did before." He cried aloud, falling against a tree and moaning as he squeezed his eyes shut, holding his belly as he felt an intense pain inside of him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,287 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,696 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,582 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,647 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 77,811 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,667 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 955 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 143,537 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,574 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,134 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM