Dragon Offering
(oh yes why coudln't i think of this! oh then there wouldn't be broken egg shells inside of him since he'd just miscarry one baby? LOL maybe the miscarried one would appear almost like a lizard. but as the remaining 2 babies grow, they will shed their resemblance to a tiny dragon and become almost like a normal human baby?)

Mila flinched when her arm was clutched. Caleb's wrist was appearing rather thin, the stress and preganncy had him borderlining on malnutrition. Mila gasped, almost jumping forward to cover Caleb's mouth but it was too late. The men following them - their father included - already heard what Caleb shouted out in his frustration and their looks turned from suspicious to feared, then to fury.

"what this is impossible!" "wait didn't you hear Caleb's one of those 'weird' ones... " "that dragon! we can't let him have its offspring! Kill him!!"

There were all kinds of whispers. Mila sensed danger and she desperately flung away Caleb's hand. "let go of me!" she exclaimed, worrying for her own life. "i don't want to be killed with dragon babies!" she cried and scurry away once she got free of him.

Behind them, some of the villagers had already raised their sticks, about to attack.
((Yep! Sure, we can do something like that, ^-^.))

Caleb felt fear come down his back and he whimpered, he didn't think he could run or even defend himself, they were all too fast for him and wouldn't listen to him. They never liked him, never wanted to listen to anything he said and even his sister betrayed him now,"No! No, please! They're children, just like any of yours!" He tried coming away from the group who would so readily kill him, tears in his eyes as he reached for Mila again,"Please!" He needed help but now he was all alone as he watched her scurry away from him,"Mila..." His voice was weak and he sunk against the tree defeated, tears falling down his face as he looked to the men,"If you hurt me, he'll kill you all!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(yay, thanks ;))

One middle aged man sneered, he had with him a plough. "what kind of children come from a MAN! you're a freak.. can't believe you willingly want to protect the children of a monster. you deserve to be sacrifised.. too bad even that monster abandoned you. must have been too repulsed seeing your ugly form." he spit on Caleb as the men of the village circled Caleb, closing in while Mila fleed, dodging behind a tree, no longer wanting to have anything to do with her once dear brother.

the men all visibly hesitated when Caleb mentioned about the dragon. "no, he's abandoned. I hear it." His father stepped up at this instant, telling a blatant lie. "the dragon was fed up with him and became tired of facing him. he wanted somethign new, that's why he's back. he was only a messenger." he made up more details, and that had all the men pumped up. Finally, it was his father that started the first hit.
He felt sick as he did his best to defend himself but to no avail, they were filled with rage at him and maybe not just because he was who he was but because he was also the mate of the dragon. Caleb closed his eyes as he felt the tears fall down his face in hot streams, knowing he couldn't do anything to keep them from hurting him. He flinched and grimaced,"Fuck you." He muttered and wiped his brow with the back of his hand, he was entry now and not scared, if anything happened to him Acrux would avenge him and their unborn children.

"I won't spare you! Like you've done to me all my life, I'll ruin what you all have here. I'll have him burn it all to the ground." He didn't care if they believed him or not as he looked down and wrapped his arms around his middle to support it, he grimaced as he felt his belly tighten beneath his hands. The fear returned and he thought he was going into labor, but he couldn't ask for help, not when all the men wanted to do to him was beat him. Even his father landing the first blow, he cried out and fell to the ground, getting kicked in his chest and he tried turning his back to him to protect his belly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"hit his belly! don't let him protect the offpsring of that dragon!" one particularly sharp-eyed villager yelled, noticing what Caleb was trying to do. Half of the men surrounding him did take in his cursing words though, and they took a step back. "What if the dragon really returned? it wouldn't let his offspring liek that... if ti ever discovered what we did we would be doomed." the neighbor of Caleb interjected.

"Don't step back you coward.. Caleb is just an abandoned lone one . The dragon woudln't know... we could just beat him to death." Another man said cruelly. Grabbing his plough, he hit Caleb across his waist, landing on his side hitting partially on his bump that's getting rather obvious as he struggled and his robe lifted up.
"No! Don't you dare!" He held his belly and tried his best to keep facing the chest as he kicked at them,"You're already doomed, the first time you laid a hand on me!" He held his belly and covered the large mound as best he could, his eyes closed as he knew he couldn't die. Not that easily with the dragons blood flowing through his veins after the mating ritual, he felt his breath catch in his throat with a choaking sound as that plow was slammed into his side. He felt one of his ribs crack and he screamed at the pain,
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It was chaos after. With one man giving the blow, the others joined in without more hesitation. They were hitting him on his rib, on his back, but most of it hit his side where they could reach on his belly. Caleb was close to a tree so the villagers were unable to drag him away and land their blows on teh other side. the wounds were pretty nasty, his forehead was bleeding and his arm was all bruised, his yells weakened while he took more beating.

then Caleb just stopped responding. The villagers continued with their beating one by one. None of them wanted to land that final blow that would kill the boy. One man braved his step to check for a pulse. "he's still breathing... barely." he supplied in a trembling voice, thhen all villagers, one by one, left the scene. Most went to wash away the blood stain on their tools, others just attempted to forget about it and pretend they weren't scared about any revenge from the dragon.

Acrux had been soaring through the air. It didn't take him and their youngs too long to reach that village. He was feeling something strange from teh bond - and that could only mean something bad was happening to Caleb. He dived down into the area near the village, and asked for his youngs to fan out to serach for their 'mother'.
Caleb cried aloud and twisted into the tree with a choked sob, he couldn't breathe, his body stung with the relentless punches and tools that crashed down against his body. He sobbed and saw white from the agony that afflicted him, he lost consciousness soon after the last heavy blow to his head, drool coming from the side of his mouth. The pregnant human man was broken, he was bloody and swollen, most of all he was angry at his fellow man for betraying him. Especially his own family, they were supposed to be there to protect him not beat him to a bloody pulp just because they couldn't understand him. He felt sick to his stomach when he slowly came to, he blinked weakly and cried when his body ached. It wasn't pain, it was white hot agony every time he took a breath and tears seeped from his eyes,"Acrux..." He sobbed brokenly, voice weak as he tried turning his head towards the small sound he heard. It was coming to him and he was almost afraid that it was another human back for more. "Please-" he gasped and groaned as his stomach ached, he flopped onto his other side away from the tree that had almost turned into his grave. His breath came in rasps and he moaned at the tightness to his tummy, his inner thighs wet, he must've went into labor,"No... Please..." He cried and his dirty hands pressed against his belly,"Not my babies..." He sobbed weakly and blinked as he heard another russle, turning towards it to see a familiar little dragon. One of his spawn, he tried to relax for them, but he was in too much pain,"Hi... Baby... Where did you..." He grimaced as his stomach tightened again,"Where's Daddy, baby? Can you... Mn... Go get Daddy please..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The little dragons all chirped finding their other parent, they didn't look like they understood Caleb's words entirely, but nonethless it was in their instinct to find their other parent to tend to Caleb. Even from afar ,Acrux was able to hear his spawns and he came rushing to Caleb.

"Caleb!" he said, already shifting shape in midiar when he caught sight of his love, laying there, broekn like aragged doll. His heart skipped a beat when he looked so lifeless, forgetting about the ritual he'd done already. "caleb...." he descended, his bony wings flapped a few times then disappeared so he could get close to himw tihotu accidentaly hurting him with his large wings.

"Caleb.. oh my god what did they do to you!" The dragon scrowled, lifitng Caleb up immediately. "oh baby...." with a trembling hand, he reached towards his large belly. "Caleb... i didn't know... oh my I am so sorry Caleb..." he realised he had left his pregnant mate for months. it had been such a huge mistake on his part to part with his mate. He scooped him up to lay him on his chest, the blood seeping through between his legs were so alarming, he felt his breath caught. "Ok, Caleb, we're gonna be ok, we'll head to somewhere safe first, so you can feel better ok?" he lifted Caleb as gently as he could, rushing towards the nearest cave so that he could tend to his injured human first- - and try to do something on their unbonrn children.
He smiled at them weakly, remembering how innocent they all were, how young, they didn't understand but he knew that but they were smart enough to help him. As a few ran off to find Acrux and some stayed and nuzzled him despite the pain that brought as their bodies pressed against his. Everything ached and yet he still returned the affection as best he could, his fingers stroking there scaled bodies and scratching beneath their chins. He was still half conscious as he did so, blinking blurrily when he heard his name shouted out.

"Acrux?" He lifted his head weakly and cried as he, collapsing again with a moan and reaching for him with trembling hands. Screaming when his lover grabbed him, he wasn't rough but it felt as if he was being torn apart when he was touched. His belly wasn't as large as it was when he was pregnant with the last litter but his stomach still wobbled as the dragon touched his belly. He hadn't felt any movement from within, not since he had been beaten half to death and that scared him. Why would the gods do this to him?

He sobbed brokenly and looked up to him through teary eyes,"Where were you?" He whimpered, groaning again as his stomach tightened beneath Acrux's hand, more blood spewed from between his legs and the stain on his pants darkened. He knew what was happening but he had never experienced it himself, he had heard stories of people losing their babies but it actually happening? Tears fell from his eyes and down the sides of his face,"They're not... They're not okay..." He groaned, whining,"It's my fault... They're dead because of me..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I'm so sorry Caleb.. i should have been there.. i should have been beside you at all times. I should know the possibilties, yet I didn't know... i'm so sorry Caleb..." Acrux's heart broke into a million pieces with how much his mate was suffering.

"no they're going to be alright..." Acrux wasn't too optimistic either when he saw the dark patch. God knew how long Caleb had been bleeding. he cradled his human lover gently, his large palm placed on his belly, a bright light emerged like the one that had surrounded them during their binding ritual. energy flowed from the dragon to the human, then to their babies while Acrux took off to find a better place for treatment.

The energy ball had stopped the bleeding momentarily, but the longer Acrux placed his hand over Caleb, the deeper his frown became. this was very bad. Even after such a long time of energy flooding, the tiny lives were not responding very well. Acrux could feel 3 tiny little ones developing intside Caleb, but no matter how he tried, there was one that woudln't be revived.

They landed beside a river. Shooing their youngs away to safeguard the proximity. He didn't want them to witness how much thier mommy was suffering.

"Caleb.. shh baby it's ok. you did nothign wrong.. you've been protecting them so well. Look, feel it, you can feel some tiny movements right?" Acrux went to walk, ripping the bloodsoaked clothes from Caleb. The more he saw, the more his anger brew. THere was just beating everywhere. the bruise marks were inflammed and swelling, most of them were bleeding. What's more was his womb was still contracitng sporadically, and more blood oozed from between his legs once Acrux's hand was removed. 
He wanted to say more but his spirit was broken and he could barely find the energy to speak as he grasped onto Acrux's free hand tightly. They both should have known that humans were cruel and wouldn't be accepting of him but being pregnant did make it all the more worse. They didn't like the fact that he was happy and had a family who loved him and now even more than ever he needed them, the dragons were all he had.

"I'm so sorry... I should have protected them more." He whimpered, being collected into Acrux's arms and as his partners hand held his belly he could feel the connection. Between the lives inside of him and his mate and his own, Acrux was using some of his own force to keep them alive and he could feel it. Though he couldn't tell what his dragon could, he grimaced as he was laid down into the sand on the riverbed, his legs came apart and he moaned softly.

He sniffled and nodded as he looked up at the dragon with a weak smile,"I feel them... They're okay?" He smiled weakly and held his big wobbly belly with his bloody hands, whimpering softly when his clothes were torn from his body. Some of the fabric sticking to his wounds and revealing his bruising, he breathed shallow still and groaned softly, his stomach ached. He thought that he was in labor, his stomach was tightening and he felt wet, he knew it was too soon and he knew it was because of the warm blood seeping from him. "Nh... Ah... Acrux..."

His hand reached for the dragons weakly and he sat up with some struggle, his toes curling in the sand and he hurt so bad,"They're coming... I can't stop them... Gh..." He moaned and his head fell back as he struggled to keep his body in order.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"oh no no no... no don't push!" Acrux quickly stopped Caleb, holding him on his back, he fitted the small human on his chest. Again covering his belly with his palms, he muttered ancient texts attempting to safe the lives of their children. "shh no, do'n't push Caleb, i beg you.... if you push we would really lose them. Please.." the dragon begged.

He held Caleb close for another while, energy continuously floating from him towards the human and his womb. the pained moans from Caleb continued, so does the bloodflow. he growled and some brilliant light engulfed Caleb's body for awhile, but as they dissipated finally, with Acrux' hands trembling, Acrux still coulnd't feel a baby.

the dragon bit his lips and gently lowered Acrux on the sand. He raised up his hips in an attempt to hold the babies in, then again cupped his belly with both hands and again sent an influx of energy. Still nothing. And another, and this time Caleb moaned louder in pain. The dragon kept trying but even he had to admit there was nothing he could do to revive a lost baby.

"i'm so sorry Caleb..." there were tears in the dragon's eyes as he leaned forward to look at Caleb. "i'm so sorry..." he stroked his belly. Blood had never stopped for long. if this dragged on any further, even the 2 saved babies would be in danger. "caleb, lissten to me... i, there's one baby... she's gone." he finally said the words. "you will have to push her out now, or her brothers wouldn't survive as well..." he stroked along Caleb's belly.
Caleb did his best, trying not to push despite how his body ached with pressure and pain that gathered up in his lower stomach and back,"I can't stop, Acrux... It hurts too bad." He complained in a whimper and arched his back as he sat against Acrux's chest while sat in his lap. , whimpering softly. He could barely make anything out through his tears, his belly was glowing in one big bright ball of light as his mate held the sides of his stomach.

The human whimpered as he looked up to Acrux weakly, though he was placed down in the sand and he struggled to keep himself from screaming. His hands searched weakly for something to grab and he grunted as his stomach tightened, arching again as he struggled not to push. He turned his head and grit his teeth,"Fuck... Fuck, no... No-Nhhh..." He groaned , tears falling from his eyes but he had no time to mourn as he struggled to push out the first of their children.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"shh it's alright... it's... it's ..." the dragon bit his lip for this really wasn't fine. And wasn't alright, but there was nothing they could do. He held Caleb's belllly as it tightened again, his body instinctively wanting to expel the dead fetus. "look you couldn't push too hard ok? We couldn't risk detaching the placenta for the other babies... just ... just, push gently." Acrux wasn't sure if that was manageable, but he raised up Caleb's legs and planted his feet on the sandy surface, then looked - again tears welled up in his eyes - at the bloody area between Caleb's legs.

"shh.... feel my hand, and pushed against it. Just, push...." he muttered, holding in his tears to assist Caleb in this sad delivery.
"It's not! It's not okay, its... Ngah..." His head fell back and his hands went to his belly as it ached and he moaned in pain, holding his round stomach with a grimace. He felt more tears come down his face and he whimpered, bringing in a breath or two before he was focused on pushing again. Doing his best to push like Acrux told him to,"Okay... Okay." He panted and grimaced as his legs were pushed up, moaning as his stomach tightened and he pushed firmly but did his best not to bear down too hard. Listening to Acrux and hoping as best he could, moaning as he struggled with birthing the child they had lost.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The moans came as little mewls, breathy hums that just somehow added to the sadness of Acrux. the dragon sighed and blinked away the tears, holding his little human up, he slipped a finger in gently through the bloody canal. "Yes Caleb, you are doing great... feel the contraction, the baby... the ... IT will come out soon..." he said, no longer knowing how to phrase the little life that was gone too early. "I am feeling for the baby now. If it pains you let me know." he said stroking across his rounded belly. At one particular lump, Caleb whimpered in pain. "That's our little angel. I will have to push on it, Caleb, stay strong." taking a deep breath, Acrux pushed on the lump to encourage the dead fetus to passt hrough.
"It's not...its not a baby..." He moaned, not any more at least, it was a dead thing inside of him. Something that hadn't even been given a chance at life, he sobbed again weakly and he was trembling as he panted. Feeling Acrux touch him and press into him,"Fuck!" He wanted to scream but it was weak and his head fell back against the sand again, he nodded with a sniffle,"Okay..." He agreed softly and his eyes slipped closed for a few moments and he saw white. Before he opened them again and the sun was beaming down on him between the tree tops, he screamed again at the sharp agony that pierced through him. "Ah!" He bit down on his lip and he drew blood from how hard he did so, whining and nodding quickly again as he pushed weakly. "It's my fault... It's my fault... No... No..." He was losing it slowly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Shh no Caleb. Stay focused... this could be dangerous for the other babies... please Caleb. There's more than one in here, so please stay strong for our babies..." it really wasn't a pleasant sight to look. Acrux was trying to encourage for the placenta to detach where it was linking with the dead fetus, hence the pain. once he applied teh external pressure, the placenta was further detached and more blood oozed through his canal, soaking through his other finger that was still wriggling within Caleb, attempting to help soften the cervix gently to allow fro the passing of fetus.

"Caleb! listen to me. You gotta stay focused, we could discuss about the responsibilities later. Right now, you have to push or we are not only losing one baby." Acrux said sternly, he couldn't risk letting Caleb slip through further down the vortex.
The human was startled from his dreamlike state and he whimpered as he looked down between his legs at the large dragon man who was so worried for him. Tears seeped from his eyes and he nodded and his hands met Acrux's against his belly, grimacing as he let his legs fall open more but it didn't help. It was agonizing, but he couldn't stop, not with the other children counting on him and Acrux just as well. He curled forward some and he pushed as he gripped onto his partners wrist tightly, pushing but not exerting too much force with the fear of harming the remaining babies.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,287 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,696 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,583 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,647 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 77,814 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,667 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 955 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 143,537 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,574 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,134 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM