Dragon Offering
The human smiled at the look the dragon gave him, he's had that look before in a similar situation, though this was about the time he would stop it. He didn't though, it seemed that Acrux would do that himself as Caleb smiled at him softly,"I do."He hummed,"Do you cook? Maybe you could fatten me up."He joked and sat up on the edge of the large bed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux thought even if he would fatten him up he would want it to be specified to certain areas, especially the hips and the... he shook his head to stop his train of thoughts. Nodding, he said with a frown, mainly for mentally scolding himself of imagining things that shouldnt be. "I cook. Well your predecessor also. He preferred the art of culinary but as he aged, he had to pass the duty to me. Do you cook? Do you want to see the kitchen? I could also show you which parts of the house you are supposed to be visiting regularly."
Caleb shrugged,"Not much of a cook myself."He replied,"Besides the basics."He said, standing now and smoothing his robes once again as he ran his fingers through his curly hair,"We do everything alone here? Do we ever go out? Is there any village close by?"He looked up at Acrux some and walked pass him to get a look at the bathroom before heading throughout the halls again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
So far Caleb had surprised him.multiple times with how at ease he was with the situation. He hadnt met someone as brave... or reckless, as Caleb before. He allowed him for taking the lead for this time, and followed him out. "I had a supplier that provided food and necessities to the doorstep, usually by mail order. I dont think there's any close by human habitats..... a little eager to know your whereabouts now arent you, Cici?"
The human shook his head,"I just was wondering if we would be alone."He smiled some at the use of his nickname finally and glanced over his shoulder at Acrux as he followed the path he had remembered back down to the foyer. Once at the grand front door again he wasn't sure where to go so this time he awaited the dragon's instruction. "I understand now, why you would want company. This would be so...crazy to live alone for so long. I would go insane myself."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You get used to it. There are servants around, otherwise the cleaning alone would have taken all day. It's just you dont necessarily see them. I prefer doing my own cooking only because I find that interesting, but then laundry and sweeping... I just fail to see any fun from them." He made a face mentioning those repetitive chores.

Acrux led the way yo the kitchen, which had drop down glasses facing a lake. The view was stunning, but so was it for other rooms. The kitchen was well equipped and well lit, every utensil seemed to be shiningly clean. Getting to a stool at the island, he lifted the human up to sit on it, as customary for his previous frial and old mate, even though it wouldnt be necessary for.Caleb, who had the height and agility to hop on himself. "Hungry? What do you want to eat?"
Caleb nodded at the mild conversation, knowing that this was how their conversations would be for now with him still getting used to the other's mannerisms. The same going the other way, he supposed. He turned to look out of the windows with awe, he glanced slightly at the other,"Uh... What's your favorite thing to eat?"He asked and sat against the island counter.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Anything, I am not picky. You sure you dont have any preference?" Acrux had a sweet tooth in fact, but he wasnt letting this human know that too quickly. It would seem like a childish liking. He started the fire and asked. "Last cahnce on orderkng." He once again glanced on his overall, and couldnt really take his mind off his flat belly and found it not fitting.
"No, no. I do!"He turned from the window to face the dragon as he started up the fire beneath the oven and thought briefly,"Meat pies would be good."He said and watched him with a soft smile.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm then you would have to wait for a bit." Acrux opened the cupboard to look.for the flour. "Want to help?" He turned and asked, inviting Caleb over to the counter. It had been a very long time since he had made a meal with anyone. "I dont know which style you preferred. I hope you find my recipe to your taste."
Caleb nodded, he didn't have to ask him twice as he stood up to his feet and came around the island to the dragons side,"I'm not picky."He smiled some and nudged him with his hip as he wiped his hands off first, then grabbed a mixing bowl for the dough. "Want me to cook the stew for it first?"He asked and moved towards the ice box.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I dont mind preparing, though if you want you could. I wonder wgat style you preferred too." How Caleb budged into Acrux was very distracting, and Acrux couldnt help but pat him on butt. "You usually cook for your family?" He retreated his hand and turned around to hide his unease because of his unconscious action.
"Great!"Caleb grinned and began gathering up the ingredients as he saw fit, he blushed lightly as his bottom was touched. He could tell he would be having the dragon around his little finger in a few months or maybe even days by the look of things,"No. My stepmother does. Though when my father was still out looking for a new mother for me I took up the house chores as well as the farm chores."He explained and grabbed a pot, beginning to fill it up to simmer with the favor and cook the meat.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux looked down at the little human, who by all means wasnt that small at all. He looked at how he prepared tbe meat with ease and asked again. "Do you have any new siblings from your stepmother then? You look like you would be good with kids." After awhile, he added. "And your stepmother is fine? I see you are quite close with a young woman who's i presume your sister back then?"
Caleb nodded some,"Yes, sisters and a brother."He replied and glanced up when he mentioned being good with kids, he didn't respond to that and added the necessary spices. "Sure, you could say that."He said and thought about his sister,"She's the first born from my birth mother. We're the two surviving children from their pairing."The curly haired young man closed off the pot with a lid to let the meat stew while he moved to begin chopping up vegetables.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux nodded slowly and continued with kneading the dough. "Only two surviving... so there are others?" He glanced at how Caleb seemed to be chopping with ease and commented. "You are pretty familiar with all these. Meat pie is your specialty?" He found himself looking forward tto tasting this and see how it would be different from his usual ones. He washed his hands and went to retrieve his cups, thinking if the human would want wine or not.
Caleb waved a hand between chopping vegetables,"The war. It was...bloody, but necessary. Sometimes other countries get too cocky and they try to take over our territory every once in a century or so."He sighed quietly,"My brother went off to war, I was supposed to go with him but I was too busy with other things to car about some battle and he died."He shrugged some at the mention of him being familiar with cooking then moved to stir the vegetables into the pot with the lamb.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That's sad. Humans are the only kind that I see who would fight with each other so much. Killing their own kind over nothing. Or worse, sending their own kind out to be killed for themselves." Acrux let the dough ferment for a bit. "Do you drink? I got some pretty nice wine in my cellar." He considered and wasnt sure whether he should offer Caleb to be going to the cellar with him or not. The path down to the cellar would pass through one of his treasury which, despite being sealed under giant iron gates, was pretty obvious to be a storing place of valuables.
"That it is."Caleb stepped away from the pot and folded his arms as he leant against the island counter, looking up at Acrux slightly,"I do."He nodded, smiling softly,"Seems like it's going to be a fun dinner."He mentioned and moved to slip his hand into the dragons,"Let me help you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux looked at the human's hand. It felt foreign, being warm but small. He opened and closed his palm, as if this was something that would disappear in a blink of eyes. He looked up to Caleb and nodded, starting down the way to the cellar. The path down was complicated and long, from the back of the kitchen stretching to deep underground. "Careful, could be slippery at places." He never let go of Caleb's hand, strangely satisfied with this physical touch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,272 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,575 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,473 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,639 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 76,848 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,576 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 940 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 143,118 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,553 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,080 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM