Dragon Offering
((Go for it.))

Caleb was blushing darkly as he moaned out louder, spreading his legs and reaching out to drag his nails down the dragon's back. "I can take it... I can..."He bit his lip hard and arched his back with heavy pants of breath,"Come in me... Please..."He begged now, it wasn't enough just to have his fingers, not enough to cum from and he wanted to cum. He wanted to show him that he was his and he wanted to watch him give it to him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Caleb will take both only after he was discovered and taken as prisoner?)

Acrux slipped his cock head into the femininr parts to moisten it, his major cock anyway. Dragons had the same ancestry as snakes which gave them 2 cocks. He retreated his fingers and poked the opening with his cock, which was massive, in proportion, or even out of proportionately big in relation to his height. It wss going to burn, he knew but it excited him even more. "You sure you can take it? You sure about that? Let's see my dearest Cici."
((I'm thinking now that he gives up on stealing his treasure and instead stills the eggs away.))

Caleb nodded frantically,"I can... I can take it."He encouraged the dragon to push inside of him as he groaned out even at the broad head of his cock,"Yes... Yes... All of it."He was panting, tilting his head back and letting his mouth hang open as he curled his toes and gripped the bedsheets tightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Aww that would anger Acrux. Dragons are known to be protective of their eggs right? ;) )

Acrux breached through Caleb with great resistance. "Hmm so tight... a cirgin hole no less. Well maybe virgin was not as fitting a word xonsidering there's a real virgin hidden here...." he used his rough finger to brush through the front opening, visiting the tiny gem hidden as well. He then gripped tight on Caleb's peachy butt and pushed him down on his weapon, almost tearing him open forcing hom down his cock.
((I'm sure it would. Yes I suppose so, X3.))

Caleb squealed when he was pushed into with the others large cock, he was burning with the force of the deep puncture between his legs. "Take them all... Everything I have for you..."He lifted a leg to place it beneath Acrux's arm as he cried out, panting and arching his back against the intense thrusts given to him repeatedly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux happily lifted Caleb's leg up to better penetrate him. He thrusted deep and wild, not having unleashed his desire for too long, long enough for him to forget how good this was supposed to feel. He continued to push in deeper, he still had a bit of length outside of Caleb. "I take them, occupy them, all of you are mine, mine fotever..." his thrusts were rhythmic and aimed at Caleb's sensitive spots, though with how violently he was reacting, he knew Caleb was ptobably one of those rare ones who was sensitive all round in tbe canal.
Caleb couldn't get the dragon's name out of his mouth he ended up just repeating the letter 'A' over and over again rhat soon transitioned into,"Ah... Ahnn... Aghh..."He was drooling like a dog on his incredible cock, huffing in heavy breaths and leaking juices everywhere. As his cock spurted prematurely, squirting white everywhere.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux was pleasantly surprised by Caleb climaxing already, he was once impressed by Caleb who was so sensitive, and he was alos more convinced of him being a virgin, despite demonstrating such excellent riding skills on his finger. While caleb was still shuddering from the waves of pleasure, Acrux held Caleb tight in his arms and whispered. "Acrux, say my name now my love, Acrux...say that you belong to me, Cici belongs to Acrux ..."
Caleb curled against Acrux's chest as he was held, used to being the one to need to cradle another person in his arms it was strange to be held so closely. Though he knew he wasn't a small as the dragon made it seem like he was, they were just complementary to each other,"Acrux... A-Acrux... I'm yours... A-All yours..."He tilted his head forwards to bury his face into the others chest abd grind down onto his cock more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes.. mine... mine!" Acrux started thrusting again. His hip pushing up vigorously getting into Caleb deeper and deeper, he heaved him up and dropped him down, his hand never leaving Caleb's back, both shoeing his possessiveness and protectiveness. He almost roared with how much he was enjoying it.
As Acrux dropped repeatedly on the other's cock he couldn't help but spill over again, this time from his untouched cunt. His mouth hung open and he arched as he was fucked over and over again,"C-Cum in me... Finish me off... Fill...me..."He begged in breathless huffs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The splash of slick from Caleb's female parts surprised Acrux, and it fueled his thrusts knowing he had pleasured Caleb so much. How needy and pleading Caleb had been also boosted his predatorial instincts and he flipped Caleb on the bed amd.pounded in full force in him. The cock of Caleb was trapped between their torso, and was weeping again with precum even though it wssnt ready to stand up again in such quick succession. Acrux was seeing red and all that was left was the idea to chase that pleasure.
The human buried his face into the pillows as he let out uncontrollable squeals and cries of pleasure as he was pummeled into the mattress on his stomach. The moist puddle on the bed was almost tangibly wet wirh their fluids as he groabrd, his arms stretching out and gripping what he could of the sheets tightly. He groaned out, arching and pushing against his hips with his bubbly ass while he then bit into the pillow beneath his feet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux was greatly pleased with himself for reducing Caleb into such a mess. He spread hos legs even wider as he thrust, his hands playing with Caleb's buttocks, kneading and squeezing on those perfect globes. "I am... I am cumming.... take it Cici,rake it all, dont even spill a drop." He pushed in deeper, letting go of Caleb's legs and hovered over his much smaller body to press onto the human's shoulders so he could pump in full force.
He took it all, just as Acrux begged him to and Caleb collapsed onto the bed with a heavy huff, groaning into the pillow. His ass getting well treated with the dragon's thick, flooding cock and his eyes shut as he moaned, arching his back and shuddering with the intensity of so many succeeding orgasms. The human fell unconscious for a few long moments, his face buried into the pillow beneath his head, feeling comforted by how deep his cock was inside of him and how much he spilled deep in him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux landed his hand on the underside of Caleb's belly, feeling it slowly blaoting from his massive amount of load. He bite and bruised behind Caleb's neck, planting marks all around his flawless back. "Cici... hmm do you like that name? I can call you somethif else my love. My dear. My little one. My dearest." He crept a hand undernwath and pulled roughly on Caleb's half-hard cockgetting a painful moan from him.
Caleb shifted in discomfort as he felt the settling of his cum amongst his insides, groaning and grinding back against him with nods when he asked him things. He barely knew what he was asking because his mind was somewhere else though he did nod and whimper softly into the sheets of the bed which was messy and wet from their session. The hunan sobbed brokenly when his cock was tugged on and whined softly into the pillow when his cock wenf limo again, murmuring something about too soon.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Woah... hmmm ...." Acrux felt a spurt of warm liquid on his hand whne Caleb's member went limp again. He chuckled a bit, kissing the tears rolling down Caleb's face, kissing the corner of his reddened eyes and hummed his satisfactuon. "Too fast, hnm yes indeed that's kind of too soon to cum again." He smiled at his sensitive little human, his heart overwhemled with fond towards the lovely hermaphrodite. He had bonded quicj with this little being.
It wasn't long after their copulation that Caleb felt the affects of it all, dragon pregnancies weren't that long term and he found that out the hard way. As he laid in bed only a day or so after with an upset stomach, he could barely walk from how he felt with his bladder smooshed by the offspring inside of him. His bowels, he knew, were backed up with eggs and he couldn't do much about it until it was time to lay them, he wished now that the dragon had taken his vaginal virginity instead. So he wouldn't feel so much like a beached whale, he could only eat a little and replaced eating with just drinking purées of fruits and vegetables. The human spent the time he would have spent walking around the castle and getting to know it better, with hours of finding new positions on the grand bed in Acrux's room and rubbing his belly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It was the third day into the pregnancy and Acrux came in with another bow of puree, this time mixed with a bit of grinded bacon to add a bit of taste. He placed the tray on the bedside and maneuvered Caleb into a half sitting position. The belly was getting big, indeed it was so big it had Caleb panting whenever he was laying on his back, his lungs getting suppressed by the eggs. "Cici, do you want to go out to the garden tofay? I figured the eggs had settled enough so that it would be safe to carry you around now. Some fresh air would be a change, and ir would be good for you too." Acrux suggested in a cheerful voice, rubbing the belly lovingly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,275 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,596 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,484 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,641 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 77,027 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,584 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 941 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 143,214 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,559 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,090 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM