Dragon Offering
Each day seemed to grow harder to get through and he groaned when he was pulled up to sit against the sea of pillows on the bed. He felt them shift within his overly stretched middle, he flushed in the face already from the effort of such a simple task as breathing. "Yes."He took in a breath and smiled in excitement at the thought,"I'd like that."He agreed and rested his hand on the dragon's as he rubbed his almost pulsing middle,"I feel like I've forgotten how to walk."He laughed, despite it only being a few days.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You would need to acquire that art again. You need that muscle strength to get through the birth." Acrux smoothed Caleb's hair with his large hand. He handed the bowl of food with bits of red on it to Caleb. "Now dont pout, you have to finish the whole bowl before we are going to attempt going out at all. This should taste a bit bettrr than usual. I have added a bit of meat there "
The human hummed in agreement as he nodded, he pushed his head into the others palm and closed his eyes for a moment as he smiled softly. Caleb took the bowl and settled it onto his stomach as he sighed,"The whole bowl?"He looked discomforted as he asked and looked up at the dragon curiously, knowing that the other male knew it hurt him to eat too much now. There wasn't enough space inside of him for it, he looked down and mixed it around absentmindedly with his spoon,"How much longer do I have of this?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Usually a month. Though with your condition, I am thinking it would be faster. Perhaps when we are doing this thr notmal way... " acrux swiped through between Caleb's legs that were spreaded wide for th3 belly. "Then it would be onr month. Now... I dont think your body could hold on that long. It would mean the eggs would take longer to hatch too." Acruz was now touching on Caleb's belly on both sides, sizing it up and also putting a bit of pressure in to determine th3 sizes of the eggs, a twissted version of prenatal exam. "You have to get the whole bowl down, today's excursion would draw a lot of energy from you. You needed the food."
"Hopefully sooner... It can't be healthy for me to be this...stopped up with eggs." He looked like a big sack sat between his legs as his belly grew tight beneath his gown, as he reclined on the bed with the bowl sitting on the top of it. "You'll do this again to me?"He asked, going to lift up a spoonful of puree though groaned when he pushed into his tightly stretched middle. The human tilted his head back, arching some and groaning as his insides shifted with the movement of being examined. He panted afterwards and pouted some as she looked down, his chest rising and falling heavily while he then tried to force a spoonful down his throat.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux looked at Caleb with a slightly apologetic face "i could understand if you dont want to do this again... it is a heavy burden for you and I know how much discomfort you are in. I guess we dont really have to do it again ..." he lowered his head as his hands slowrd in his checking. The eggs were in a healthy size, it would be at least a few days before they were strong enough to be laid though. "You freling any different from yesterday, aside from the usual back and hip ache?"
"No, no."Caleb moved forwards just a bit to hold his head in his hands,"It's okay... Just maybe next time, screw me in my slit?"He offered, leaning in even more to kiss him softly then fall back again with a huff, catching the bowl from falling off his middle. ""I'd love to give you as many clutches as you want. I'll be your brood mother, it's just that I want to be myself while I do it."He said and ran his fingers through his hair gently, rubbing his cheek with his thumb. The human shook his head when he was asked that and took another slow spoonful of the food mixture.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm I am looking forward to taking your virginity ... again." Acrux smiled. "Well to be honest i didnt really know you could conceive with your... backside. I dunno, you might be my destined brood mother." Acrux smiled very lovingly at Caleb. He's getting very fond of his young human lover. "Eat your food now, I cant wait to bring you out to the garden." He rubbed Caleb's back to reduce the feeling of stuffed.
Caleb blushed darkly as he looked down into the bowl and took another spoonful, he smiled softly as well and met Acrux's eyes. He continued eating and looked over at the door when he heard a small knock on it,"Master? Someone has delivered a letter."The small woman said through the wood and waited for an answer while the dragons new human mate continued to eat. Taking his time so he wouldn't just vomit it all back up when he was to move, or be moved actually.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux raised his brow hearing that. He wasnt expecting any letters, and no correspondence that he was aware of would send letters to him. He got up and opened tbr door. "Give it to me. You may leave now, Amelie. Thank you." He dismissrd the maid, who wasnt human as well, and look at the plain letter. "Oh, cici, seemed like your family had found a way to deliver a letter to you. I will put it on the table for you to read when we return later?" He asked his human mate as he put down the letter.
Usually the Dragon hired dwarves as helpers around his castle to get things done, the woman had been here for decades and was comfortable around the large being. As long as he continued not to be threatening to her, the human looked to her curiously for a split moment before the door was closed and she was gone again. "For me? You've gotta be mistaken."He laughed nervously and sat up some, the reason for this was a loss to him and he was almost worried,"It's only been a few days. They miss me already?"He looked to the other slightly and smiled some, curiously looking towards it,"Could I read it as I eat?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I guess you can. Up to you, it's your private matter. I am surprised by how your family figured out a way to get letters here." Acrux dismissed the issue and proceeded tohand the letter to Caleb. He sat at the end of the bed to give Caleb some privacy. Picking up his leg, he started some footrub for his lover, pressing hard on his calves to encourage circulation. His legs had been swelling up because of how he was trapped on the bed for days now.
"Same here... It must be important."He replied as he looked down at the seal on the letter even more confused by the means of the letter. Caleb looked up at Acrux slightly and smiled some when he lifted his leg for a massage, then tore open the letter as carefully as he could. In turn, breaking the wax seal of his family village, his father didn't write this, the town governor did, he stayed silent as he read it fully and carefully. Though by the end of it he was visibly upset, even going as far as to rip the paper up in his hands with a heavy huff, tossing the scraps onto the other side of the bed. The human placed his hands onto his belly, rubbing it slowly and cupping the girth of it with a concentrated expression for a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux saw how his lover tensed up and got angered by the letter. "What's that about? Something happening with your family?" He asked, eyeing the paper shreds curiously. He didnt think Caleb could be that furious, so far he had only seen him smiling, or xomplaining sometimes with his condition, but never truly angry. "Something with your family? Anything I can do to help?" He continurd with his massage, Caleb's legs appeared so small in his large palms. He could cup his whole calve on his palm.
Caleb sighed,"No... Nothing's the matter."He said with a frown, still rubbing his middle in a distracted manner and shook his head,"No."He repeated and moved to sit up some more, spooning more food into his mouth carefully, looking down into the bowl. The human finished up finally, then set the bowl on top of the shreds of paper and moved forwards as he folded his legs,"I'm ready to go downstairs now."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux, though curious, respected the human's wish and proceeded to lift the human. "You better try to feel your balance now first, before attempting to walk." He shifted Caleb nearer the side of the bed and knelt down. He sat Caleb in his arm and slid him onto his thigh, letting Caleb put his legs down slowly. He had a palm under the belly as Caleb slid forward to stand, lifting some of the weight away from his human's "small" frame.
Caleb was expecting the large dragon to carry him around in his arms, though he guessed that was a task too much to ask of him. Either way, he needed to get back into walking as he groaned lightly when being shifted off of the bed and onto his lovers lap slowly. He shut his eyes, one hand gripping onto Acrux and the other cradling his belly as it shifted beneath his hands,"How many do you think I'll have?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux was thinking he would want to get back to his feet, which was why he had wanted Caleb to at least walk out of the room. "A normal clutch would have 4 to 5 eggs. For your case.. so far I could identify 4. Let's see if you could walk to the door. I want you to train back up your muscle a bit, otherwise you might have difficulty when it's time for yhe eggs to come." Acrux let Caleb set his own pace of getting up, trusting him to know the best.
The lanky human held his belly, it was obvious that his middle wasn't just fat, the distinct lumps of the eggs were visible if he even breathed in heavily. Caleb frowned in concentration and slight discomfort as he moved slowly forwards to place his feet on the floor. For a moment it seemed like he would give up until he stretched his legs forward carefully to place them onto the floor. He shivered some at the temperature of the stone floor and smiled a bit as he kept going to stand upright, still gripping onto Acrux. As his stomach drooped slowly downwards while he stood, he bit his lip and groaned softly as he did, pressing a fist into his back for support.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Slowly, dont have to push yourself too much, i understand that must be tremendous pressure.... everywhere." Acrux moved a hand to support Xaleb's back as well, giving him as much relief as he could. He cradled the human as if that's a toddler learning his first steps. "Doing good rhere Cici, making it work." He kissed lightly on Caleb's hair, smiling at his concentrated look, so focused on his steps

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,284 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,675 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,558 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,646 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 77,701 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,637 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 954 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 143,474 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,571 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,121 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM