Closed New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan
"You really think I'm special?" Sean asked as he held Tony's large hand.
Tony cleared his throat and met Sean's gaze. " I really do Sean. I just met you but you have something that sure makes me nervous and jittery. " Tony winked a little flushed.
If you wanna get filled up shoot me a pm ;)
"Wanna head back to your place and have som fun?" Sean asked.
Tony nearly spit out his soda when he heard Sean say that. " Baby, I've been waiting for you to say that all night." Tony growls and picks Sean up and carries him bridal style to his car. He carefully puts Sean in and jumps in the drivers seat, eager to get home to fuck this beautiful boy.
Sean was getting excited as the arrived at Tony's house. "Mmm. I'm getting so horny." Sean moaned.
" Yeah? Well let me see if I can take care of that for you." Tony says as he closes the front door and pulls his shirt off, revealing his muscled chest, arms, and chiseled six pack. He grabbed Sean in a tight embrace and led him to the bedroom.
Sean got naked; revealing his enormous, soft tits and huge, soft ass. "Like my body, Tony?" Sean asked.
Tony couldn't get his pants off fast enough when he saw Sean's huge tits and ass. " Damn, you are gorgeous!" He exclaims as his huge, fat cock came rolling out of his pants. " I am gonna fill you so full you won't be able to walk, and I have to pamper you like a rich, fat slut." Tony said getting dirty with his language. Tony picked Sean up and tossed him roughly on the bed, getting on top of him and pinning Sean's hands down, clearly showing his dominance as the " Man".
"Mmm. I can't wait for you to fill me up, babe." Sean moaned as he kissed Tony's neck.
Tony growled as Sean kissed his neck. His big, meaty cock was throbbing, while his balls began to swell to size of baseballs, and still growing fast. His dick began to leak tons of pre and he decided it was time to introduce Sean to his instrument. He rubbed the tip of his head with his hand and began Lubing up Sean's eager, puckered asshole. Once Tony was satisfied with his work he, without warning, shoved his huge, monster cock up Sean's tight opening.
Sean moaned as he rocked his hips against Tony's powerful thrusts. "Mmm. So powerful." He moaned.
" Yeah baby, you ain't seen nothing yet." Tony said as the pre picked up already making Sean feel like he just ate a full meal. Sean rubbed his growing belly and that just turned Tony on even more. " Yeah you're all full of my pre now aren't ya?". Tony asked as his balls continued to grow to the size of large grapefruits. " Just wait till I cum, you'll be so round and full, I'll have to wheel you around in a wheelbarrow." Tony said as his thrusts continued to get faster and harder.
"I cannot wait. Fill me up to the brm, babe." Sean moaned as he continues to rub his growing belly.
Tony felt an immense pressure building in his cock and balls. " Hey, I'm gonna cum soon. You ready?"
Sean smiled and nodded. "I'm so ready. Fill me up, babe." He moaned.
Tony let out a primal, powerful yell and released torrents of jizz into Sean's already huge belly. Sean continued to grow and Tony kept pounding his abused asshole.
Sean moaned as his belly continues to grow bigger and bigger. After a few hours, Sean looked overdue with 8 babies. "I so huge." Sean moaned as he felt Tony's cum sloshing in his belly.
Tony had cum so much into Sean he felt like he lost 10 pounds. He placed his head on Sean's enormous, swollen belly and could hear the sloshing and gurgling in it. Tony started rubbing and massaging Sean's stomach, and occasionally Sean would moan and rub his belly himself, incredibly bloated and unable to move off his back. He was uncomfortable, but also incredibly pleasured by his swollen gut. Sean cradled his mother-of-all swollen bellies, rocking it back and forth just to hear the sloshing of Tony's seed in him.
"Mmm. How do I look, Tony baby?" Sean asked with a moan.
Tony traced kisses on Sean's enormous belly, laughing softly when it gurgled back at him, leading up to his neck. " I have never seen anyone look as beautiful as you are right now." Tony whispered in Sean's ear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,898 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 872 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The teacher (with Ctitan) tjopj44 26 4,352 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Roxas and The Vilangran with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 0 608 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,703 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,432 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80