My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw)
name: John

hair: blonde
eyes: blue 
height: 1.70 m
body: thin

John was heavily pregnant. he was eight and half months pregnant with triples. he was working at cleaning houses and he get invantition to clean the house of his neighbour, a beautiful gay dude. he wadled up the staires, his belly was so heavy and huge that he gasped with each step. he wear a housewife suit black and white which make his belly look bigger. finaly he get to the door, heavily breathing, and knocked. the door opened.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Hello love, How have you been today? Asks a devilishly handsome man in a fine suit. I see that you couldnt have gotten here any faster, given your,current condition. Would you like to take a seat sexy? You look very tired. Or would you rather get straight to business.
John nods, huffing. "Emm.. ahh yes please" he enter the appartment and rubb his huge belly. He see a couch and waddle towards it and sit, sigh softly. "Ohh thats better, thank you, umm..?" He look at the young handsome male and smile. "What is your name? Im John".
My name is Daniel. Welcome to my home now, if I may ask, how did you get to such a beautiful state,if dont mind my asking.
"One night i get drunk and me and my boyfriend had sex. When i told him im pregnant, he left me" John said on a sad voice. "Now im all alone. Im looking for someone to take care of me and the babies" he said and rubb his huge belly. "How about you? I can be your boyfriend if you intrested". 
Well it does get lonely here,he says in a pondering tone. Well I dont see why not. I do very well for myself,as you can see. So sure.
John smile and said "thank you Daniel". He lean forward and plant a kiss on Daniel's lips, waiting for his response.
Daniel rubs his hands down John's distended belly, "You are very welcome," as he leans in to accept the kiss.
John kiss him back and wrap his hands around Daniel neck. He kiss him more passionatly now, start to remove his shirt and pants.
Daniel aides John out of his uniform as they move more comfortably onto the couch. "I have done a lot, but never a pregnant man."
John smile and open his legs wide on the couch and expose his ass hole to Daniel huge cock. "I want you so badly inside me!" He rubb his huge belly and look horny at Daniel.
Daniel,while rubbing sensually John's belly, plows in John deep and fast. 
John howl in plesure as Daniel enter him and moan loudly as he thrust his huge cock deep into him. His own cock was so hard and his belly bounce up and down. "Mmm ohhh Daniel you so big! Ahh mm nghh you so deep inside my womb!" He cry out as he hold Daniel's shoulders as he thrusts him.
Daniel Begins to pump faster. "That amazing belly of yours is really getting me off." He says as he leans in to lick John's swollen nipple.
John moan as his nipples been lick and he moan loudly huffs and gasps as Daniel go faster and harder into him. His balls flacking on John's ass with each thrust and the babies kick wildly inside him as he pull Daniel closer so he can go deeper into him.
Daniel seems to get only harder from this,and rages on. Switching to the other nipple he begins to tease Johns cock. Feeling the pressure in his own balls becoming great.
John moan loudly now, his cock pulsing hard with precum as Daniel tease him so good. "Im gonna cum Daniel! Mmm ohhh !" He cry out and breath heavily as he was about to climax.
Daniel releases a thick and heavy load of cum deep into Johns ass for several seconds, enlarging the already large sphere of flesh. As he pulls out he turns around slightly,"Now lets see what that cock of yours can do John. Put that beautiful mass on my back and take me."
Jihn shoot his load all over Danuiel back and take him.
"Oh my god yes!" Daniel exclaims as he begins to ride Johns cock,his belly jiggling and shaking on Daniel;s back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,181 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,278 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,487 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,218 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,808 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,632 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,746 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,268 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,523 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome