Closed The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991)
In a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, a pregnant guy is just moving to a very nice house right now. And, though he doesn't know it yet, he is about to find a person that will be very important on his life...

Name: Daniel
Appearence: Tall, strong body, short straight black hair, green eyes, very handsome. Huge belly due to pregnancy.
Pregnancy length: 8 months with twins
Extra: Just moving to the neighborhood, his wife passed right after he found out he was pregnant. He loves his babies above all, because he considers them a part of his wife, growing inside him.

Daniel arrived in the neighborhood and smiled as he parked his car inside his parking lot. His new home was beautiful, the exterior had happy-looking yellow walls, red roof and a cute blue door. It really looked like a dream house, just like he saw in the picture, and he smiled at the thought that his deceased wife would love that place. He opened the door and his eyes grew in amazement, for the house was even better in the inside, it was already furnished. He opened the car's trunk, where he had put the food he had bought for the month on the nearby market place. 'Damn, that is a lot of bags' he thought to himself as he started to take one by one to his new home.
Name: Jennifer.
Appearance: Slightly petite,has some curves,blonde wavyhair,blue eyes.
Extra: She lived in the neighborhood for a year since graduation from both high school and college.

*Jennifer got back from grocery shopping but she stopped after seeing a cute...pregnant man there. He must be new. And he was carrying things to his new home. Jennifer thought she should help since he looked heavily pregnant. She got out of the car and rushed to him*

"Hey! Need some assistance?"
"Oh, Hi" Daniel said as he saw the small woman in front of him. "Oh, thanks, i think i could really use some help, if you are not busy or something" He replied as she offered to help him. There were only two more bags inside the car, and they were quite light. "By the way, i'm Daniel, i'm new at the neighborhood, just moved from Minesota to this wonderful place."
"Well I have groceries in the car but not cold ones. I can help you." *She smiled at him and she moves to take his things with a smile and takes his hand to shake it* "I'm Jennifer. I want to welcome you and your wife to the neighborhood."
"Nice to meet you, Jennifer" Daniel said shaking her hand "And i would like to say thank you for the heartly welcome, though my wife sadly isn't among the living now. She passed away a few months ago" He said as he walked into his house with Jennifer by his said and put the bags on the kitchen's table "You can leave the bags here on this table if you want, i'll store it later. Do you need help with your groceries?"
"Oh. I'm sorry." *Jennifer frowned and now felt bad with bringing his dead wife up. She didn't know though and she hoped he isn't sad about it now. She placed the bags on the kitchen table with him and she smiled with a shake of her head* "No. I got it. I wouldn't want you to do heavy lifting since you look..well..huge." *She chuckled afterwards*
"No, it's okay, you didn't know." Daniel hurried to say "Besides, well, it's been already seven months, you know? No, don't worry about it" he said. He laughed when she mentioned his size and said "Oh, well, i guess i really am huge, right? Being pregnant with twins babies are not an easy thing, specially when they are active all the time. But it's okay, i still can help you, I really want to thank you for the help you gave me."
"Twins? Congratulations." *Jennifer smiled brightly at him and she nodded knowing that maybe it wouldn't hurt* "Alright. Come with me." *She started to walk out the door*
"Thank you" Daniel said, following her. "So, how long have you been living here?" He asked as he followed to her car and helped her to take the heavier bags "And what do you usually do for fun around here? Is there any mall, or library, or nice restaurant? I'm totally new on the town, so i would like to know some places i could stay"
"For awhile." *She replied and take some of her heavy bags in the car with a smile* "Yeah. We do have those. It's also a nice neighborhood too with a nice town."
"Oh, nice, i'm glad to hear that" Daniel said with a smile, taking the bags to her house "And is this town... uh, safe? I mean, is it friendly with pregnant guys?" He asked, concerned, knowing that there were some towns that would consider a pregnant guy something revolting. He have read several times on the newspaper about pregnant men that were beaten on the streets on the town he lived before. Of course that, before moving to that neighborhood, he had made researches, but he wanted to know what someone who lived there actually thought.
"Well. Some can be friendly." *She wasn't going to tell him that this neighborhood can be full of nice neighbors since some can judge. But Jennifer does not judge. Especially a pregnant man. There is nothing wrong with him going to be a parent* "But don't worry,if they give you any trouble,just let me know,okay?"
"Thank you, that is really kind of you" Daniel said with a smile "But i know i can deal with trouble-makers." He put the bags he was holding on Jeniffe's table and said "In my old town things were nice, but i got transfered."
"What was your old town like?" *She asked and moved some of her hair out of the way of her face*
"Well, things usually were very calm" Daniel said "Well, i'm a teacher, and i used to give english class to kids on an elementary school that was close to my house. And, well, the kids seemed to like me a lot, but, apparently, not all of the parents liked the idea of a pregnant guy teaching their children, so they went to talk to the director. And the director, well, she had no choice but transfering me to a school on this town, where they say pregnant teachers are more accepted. So, well, i am a bit nervous, but, at the same time, i'm excited. Tomorrow will be my first day at the school" He explained, looking deeply at her eyes and realizing she was a really beautiful lady, and that he was very luck that she was nice to him, because starting a new life was never easy...
"I'm sure you will do fine tomorrow." *Jennifer smiled but blushed afterwards and looked away when he looked at her like that*
"Oh, I'm sorry" Daniel said when he realized he was embarassing her "I didn't mean to let you embarassed, it's just that your eyes are so... piercing" He blushed after saying that, thinking about how stupid he must have sounded to her. He wondered if he should go back to his house before saying anything more stupid to Jeniffer
"...Thank you." *She did not know what else to say as she kept blushing but she smiled still. No one ever said that about her eyes before. The more she looked at him...the more she finds him attractive. But hopefully she won't let herself say that out loud*
"You are more than welcome" Daniel said, still a bit lost on his thoughts. And, before he could stop himself, he said "Hey, uh, i was planning to bake a cake tonight, the babies are craving chocolate cake and, since i just moved, i wanted to start the house with the right foot, you know? So, i was wondering if you would like to go to my house and, well, share the cake with me"
*Jennifer was surprised. On the other hand,she was hungry and she didn't have time to cook since she had a busy day today. She smiled at him with a nod confirming her answer* "Yes please. That would sound nice."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,269 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,968 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,757 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg