Closed New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan
"Can you help me up, babe?" Sean asked. "I ned to see myself in a mirror."
" Sure darlin'." Tony said, heaving Sean's massive weight from the bed. " I'm sure you'll be happy with the results." Tony said flashing his dimpled smile.
If you wanna get filled up shoot me a pm ;)
Sean smiled as he looked at himself in the full-length mirror. "I look amazing." Sean smiled.
Tony came up behind him and wrapped his big, strong arms around Sean's delicate body. " I had a feeling you might." Tony chuckled kissing the side of Sean's head. " Next time we'll get you even bigger." Tony whispered hungrily to Sean. He could feel Tony's warm breath tickle his ear.
"Mmm. I can't wait. Do you have a butt plus so I don't lose the cum in my belly?" Sean asked as he rubbed his belly.
" Way ahead of you babe." Tony said producing one from behind his back. " Think that'll hold ya?" Tony asked.
"Yes, it will. Think you. Would you mind helping me back to my apartment, babe?" Sean asked.
" I wouldn't have it any other way. Let me get your clothes for you." Tony said as he began to gather Sean's belongings. " Need some help getting dressed?" Tony asked with a smile.
"Yes, but I think my clothes are a bit too small for me." Sean replied with a blush.
Tony chuckled. " That's what I like to hear, babe. Let me get you some of my old sweats." Tony disappeared, only to reappear moments later with some old, ratty sweats. " Hear, I usually use these to work out in." He helped Sean put them on, having a bit of trouble getting the shirt over Sean's huge belly. The fabric strained under the pressure of Sean's immense girth. Tony heard a loud rip come from the shirt, allowing Sean's belly to poke out. " Oh well, they were old anyway." Tony smiled rubbing Sean's belly. " Let's get you home." Tony said opening the door to his apartment.
"Thanks, babe. I'll see ya tomorrow." Sean smiled as he entered his apartment.
" Sounds good. Sleep well." Tony said with a wink.
"You too." Sean smiled as he headed to bed. The next morning, Sean got dressed and he heard a knock on his door.
Sean opened it and saw Tony standing there with a bouquet of flowers. " Good morning sunshine." He said and flashed his typical grin. " Thought I'd come and check on you." He said while handing Sean the flowers.
"That's very nice of you, Tony and thank you for the flowers." Sean smiled as he accepted the flowers.
Tony shrugged and said, " Hey, you're worth it." With a smile. " I see we lost a bit of volume since last night." Tony said rubbing Sean's, still enormous, but slightly deflated belly. " We'll just have to fix that, won't we?" Tony whispered huskily.
"Mmm. I'm ready to be filled up whenever you're ready." Sean smiled.
Tony smirked and grabbed Sean's arm. " I think now would be a great time." He said as he walked with Sean to his bedroom.
Sean took his clothes off abd laid down on his bed.
Tony did the same and got on top of him. " Ready for round 2, babe?" Tony asked lubing Sean's butt up with pre that hard already started leaking from his huge cock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,899 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 872 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The teacher (with Ctitan) tjopj44 26 4,352 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Roxas and The Vilangran with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 0 608 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,703 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,433 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80