Closed New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan
" Baby don't worry about getting up. I'll take care of you." Tony said as he walked back into the bedroom, hearing all of the grunting coming from Sean's effort.
If you wanna get filled up shoot me a pm ;)
"OK. Thanks, babe." Sean smiled.
"No problem." Tony said, rubbing Sean's bloated belly before leaving to get the food. He came back with a big, steaming plate of spaghetti for Sean. "Hope you like it hot." He teased and got into bed beside Sean and wrapped his strong arms around him as he ate, occasionally rubbing his belly to calm it down from all the rumbling and gurgling that Tony's seed caused.
"Mmm. Your cooking is delicious." Sean smiled.
" I'm glad you like it." Tony said smiling. " Here, let me get your plate for you." He said and took the plate back to the kitchen, and came back. " Anything else I can get you?" Tony asked Sean.
"I think I'm good, babe." Sean smiled.
" Great, well I'm gonna go back to my place and get a shower. I have gig tonight and I wanna be clean!" Tony kissed Sean and said, " If you need anything call me. I'll be back later to check on you." Tony said.
"Ok. See ya later, babe." Sean smiled.
"Later!" Tony said and left the apartment. He was eager to get all the crusty scum on his body off. Tony returned several hours later, tired and sweaty from all of the drumming. His arms were absolutely jacked from the gig and he hoped Sean liked what he saw. He knocked on Sean's door, not knowing if Sean would even be able to get up and answer the door.
Sean didn't answer as was asleep.
Tony was a little disappointed Sean didn't answer, but figured he was asleep. Tony went back to his place to sleep off all the hard work he had done today with the gig, but mostly with Sean. He was exhausted!
Next day, Sean's belly shrunk a bit and started to get off his bed.
Tony woke up the next morning and immediately headed over to Sean's apartment. He knocked on the door hoping he wasn't disturbing Sean.
"Come on in, babe. I was just about to take a shower." Sean called.
" Oh, good." Tony said excitedly. " Need a little help?" He asked, rubbing Sean's somewhat deflated belly.
"Yes, please." Sean smiled as the entered his bathroom.
Tony followed him with an already raging boner. " This is going to be fun." He said as they entered the bathroom.
"If only my bathroom and shower was a lot bigger." Sean said.
Tony smiled, helping Sean take his shirt off. " Don't worry, I'm a master at making any situation work." Tony winked.
"Thanks, babe. You're the best." Sean smiled as he started the shower.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,955 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 877 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The teacher (with Ctitan) tjopj44 26 4,355 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Roxas and The Vilangran with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 0 609 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,715 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,476 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80