Closed New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan
" No problem." Tony said taking his clothes off and admiring Sean's womanly body. Tony got in first to test the water. " I think we're good, babe." Tony said feeling the warm tempature.
If you wanna get filled up shoot me a pm ;)
Sean got into the shower with his boyfriend. "Mmm. The water feels nice." He smiled.
Tony wrapped his huge arms around Sean and began to gently massage his tits. They were so big and full, Tony just wanted to rub and feel them in his hands.
"You love my tits, don't you Tony?" Sean asked with a moan.
Tony nodded wordlessly in agreement. He moved in and started licking around Sean's sensitive nipples, occasionally biting at the tender flesh. His hands were working on Sean's, still huge, belly and caressing it gently. He loved Sean's big, fat belly and it turned him on like nothing else.
"Mmm. You know how to turn me on, babe." Sean moaned.
" Oh, God I'm already hard." Tony said talking about his huge, dripping cock. " Hey, you wanna mix it up a little? Maybe you could suck me off." Tony asked, hopeful Sean would say yes. He needed to blow his load hard, and Sean's virgin throat seemed like a shame to waste.
"I would love to suck on your cock, babe." Sean smiled.
Tony grinned. " Alright babe, get to work on Daddy's juicy cock." Tony said feeling the the pre he was producing pick up. Tony gently guided Sean down onto his cock. His balls were the size of cantaloupes, and he was getting bigger fast!
Sean moaned softly as he started to suck on Tony's cock.
Tony felt a huge amount of pre gush out of him as soon as Sean put his delicate lips on Tony's huge erection. Tony could feel every movement Sean's tongue made on his member. When he felt Sean bite down gently on it, his balls swelled to the size of basketballs. " Do that again, babe." Tony demanded getting dominant.
Sean understood as he bit on Tony's cock softly again.
Tony growled with pleasure. " I'm gonna cum soon, babe." Tony said as his balls gave a final swell. " Are you ready?" He asked.
Sean nodded as he was ready to swallow Tony's cum.
Tony roared and torrents of jizz exploded from his dick. He wanted Sean to swallow every last drop of his cum. Tony flooded Sean's mouth with so much thick, sticky cum, he was pretty sure Sean would need to chew before he swallowed.
Sean moaned as his belly started growing again.
Tony kept cumming and was spilling more and more into Sean's waiting mouth. " I need you huge like this all the time!" Tony yelled.
Sean moaned in agreement as his belly continues to grow bigger.
After hours of fucking in the shower, Sean is bigger than he's ever been, and he looks fucking gorgeous with that big, heavy, swollen belly. Tony is amazed at Sean's body. He helps Sean stand with incredible effort. Sean's all wobbly and Tony has to wash Sean himself because he's practically helpless with that huge belly,
"Sorry, babe. We should have done this after the shower." Sean apologised.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,956 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 877 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The teacher (with Ctitan) tjopj44 26 4,355 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Roxas and The Vilangran with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 0 609 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,715 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,478 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80