Closed New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan
" Hey, it was my idea in the first place. Don't worry about it." Tony reassured Sean. Tony grabbed a towel and started drying him off. Once he was dry, Tony helped him into the bedroom. He picked up Sean's absolutely enormous weight with his huge, strong arms and put him on the bed. He was surprised he could carry all of Sean's weight. It kind of turned him on to see how heavy Sean actually was.
If you wanna get filled up shoot me a pm ;)
"Can you rub oil on my belly?" Sean asked.
Tony's mouth watered at the thought of rubbing oil on that big, sexy belly. " Sure where is it?" Tony asked excitedly.
"It's in my top dresser drawer and would you mind to rub oil on my breasts, please?" Sean asked.
Tony licked his lips in anticipation. He got the oil down and said, "Yeah babe, whatever you want." He told Sean. He started pouring a generous amount on Sean's huge, naked belly. He slowly worked it into his skin and started making his way up to Sean's enormous, sensitive boobs. He dropped one drip on each nipple, and started lightly rubbing around them, almost teasing Sean in a way.
Sean moaned as his nipples started to harden in Tony's hands.
" Mmm, does that feel good baby?" Tony asked, rubbing Sean's hard nipples, his hands trailing down and feeling that wonderful cum belly. Sean looked overdue with 9 babies, and Tony loved what he saw.
"It feels amazing." Sean moaned softly.
" Good." Tony growled and kissed Sean roughly, on the mouth. " You're mine, don't forget that." Tony said dominantly and placed his big, worn hand on Sean's oiled up belly, possessively.
"I will never forget." Sean smiled with a moan.
Tony grinned at Sean. " Ready to get even bigger?" He asked, his balls already filling with more seed and aching to breed Sean again.
"Mmm. I'm ready, babe." Sean smiled.
" Good, 'cause my balls are ready to burst." Tony said gesturing to his basketball-sized nuts. " And just think: all of that's gonna be in your huge, fat stomach soon" Tony growled. He gently spread Sean's legs apart and immediately shoved his dick in Sean's sensitive asshole, not wanting to waste any of his pre, he wanted every last drop inside Sean's loaded cum belly.
Sean moaned loudly as he rocked his hips against Tony's powerful thrusts.
Tony was grinding Sean's ass so hard and began filling Sean up with tons of pre. He hadn't even cum yet, and Sean's belly was already pinning him to the bed. It turned Tony on to think of it, and the pre picked up even more. Tony was close to cumming and gave Sean a heads-up. " I'm gonna cum, babe." Tony said, grunting with all the work he was doing.
"Fill me up, babe. I'm ready." Sean moaned.
Tony roared and let all of his jizz shoot out into Sean's waiting, bloated belly. He kept cumming for 3 straight hours, and by then, Sean's belly looked like it was full of 12, huge babies. Tony rubbed Sean's gurgling gut, still cumming hard and fast. " I'm not even done with you, babe." Tony said to Sean, sweating and grunting from all of the hard work.
Sean moaned as his belly continues to grow bigger and bigger.
After another half hour, Tony was finally finished. He fell back onto the bed in exhaustion. He had done a lot of hard work over the last couple of days, and he was bushed. He layed there in euphoria, enjoying his post orgasm, before falling asleep immediately, with his hand on Sean's huge belly, protectively.
Sean moaned as he instantly fell asleep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,959 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 878 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The teacher (with Ctitan) tjopj44 26 4,356 12-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Roxas and The Vilangran with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 0 609 12-14-2016, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,717 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,486 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80