Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
Jethro's hands were still cold from the cooking but he wrapped himswlf around Alex and sneaked his cold palms down under th3 shirt to get to Alex's warm and rounded belly. "Are you laughiny at me? This is your punishment!" He laughed hearing Alex's squeak.
Alex jumped letting out a small yelp as he felt cold hands press against his belly. "Ugh, alright you got me." He shivered and tilted his head back leaning against Jethro.
Jethro chhukcled and hugged Alex closer, his hands quickly warming up by the warmth of their growing baby. "Hmm " he caresaed the belly and was delighted to feel it growing so much he couldnt contain it even with both palms now.
The baby moved pressing against his hands Alex smiled lightly, he would have stayed like this longer but if he didn't turn his attention back to the fish it was likely to burn so he reached foreword flipped it over and turned off the stove. Dinner was done. He turned around gave Jethro a kiss and grabbed two plates from the cubord setting them out.
"Your cookin had indeed improved! Basically all thefishes were a success. Maybe not the pike that was burnt on one side... but otherwise all are good." That's jethro's comment as they washed the dishes, or when he's washing the dishes and Alex laze around with a can of peanut butter "as dessert".
Alex chuckled watching Jethro do the dishes. It was a pretty quiet a night, like most nights honestly but there was something comforting about the fact that he didn't have to do much and they didn't have to worry about other people. They could relax out here.
it wasn't long after that they became stranded in the house. A huge storm had hit and the electricity was out. Being as remote, they had been prepared that their part of powerlines wouldn't be on the priority list so they contended themsevles int he cottage. Heat wasn't a problem, the greatest inconvenicne was the lack of lights, with only limited portable lamps with them. Jethro had been working on the crib with one, he had already taken off his shirt getting too hot from the exercise.
Alex was pretty close to his due date and it was quiet obvious. It was hard for him to really get comfortable any more and his sleep was often interrupted when the baby woke him. He had been more irritable, though he really hadn't meant to be. Currently he was holding up a light to the instructions as Jethro attempted to put the crib together, perhaps it wouldn't have been so hard had it not been dark.
Jethro had been putting the last pieces of decorations on now with the crib largely erected. This had been an on and off project that he oculd only find time to do when it's later at night with the other chores occupying most of the daylight times. "Babe, could you hold the lamp a little closer? Couldn't read the insructions here... I am really getting old now." He said squinting his eyes to read from the hatefully reflective paper.
Alex nodded and held the lamp a bit closer to the instructions. "Beds aren't normally this complicated." He said with a sigh, of course you normally didn't put one together in the dark. Really the lights being out weren't that bad it could have been worse and they had managed fairly well.
"yea.... the smaller the bed the more complicated it is." JEthro muttered as he finally could see and started to work on it again. "Sorry babe could the lamp be a little higher now?" he said as he started positioned the final nail to hammmer it.
He nodded slightly and moved the lamp back a bit watching as the final nail went in. The whole thing had taken a while and he had been standing for most of it, his back was starting to bother him.
"There! It's beautiful. Perhpas we should bring in another lamp to admire the full view. Oh and let's bring over the little quilt and pillow we got." Jethro said excitedly. He hadn't noticed Alex's agitation with the dim lighting, making his face obscured. "Raise the lamp a little higher love?"
"You take the lamp." he growled he hadn't meant to snap at Jethro, he really hadn't done anything wrong but Alex couldn't help it. Setting the lamp down perhaps a bit harshly he stepped away for a moment. He sat down at the table letting out a long breath.
Jethro was startled by the sudden outburst of Alex and he could only watch him waddle out, unable to react, though he understood immediately he had kept his mate standing for too long, and that the constant burden had him finally snapping. He kicked himself mentally for not being smarter and notice Alex's been enduring. He followed him out and quietly sneaked up behind him. Kneeling down behind the table, he kneaded Alex's back pressing into the sore spots. "Sorry babe... i am inconsiderate back there.... forgive me?" He asked with his best puppy eyes.
Alex nodded looking back at Jethro quiet for a moment. "Sorry... I didn't mean to yell at you." Alex relaxed quiet a bit as Jethro rubbed the sore musscals in his lower back. He stole a kiss from him. "Thanks for putting it together." Alex really was pretty calm and reasonable but he could be quick to anger sometimes especially when he was in pain or uncomfortable.
"No need to apologize love. I have made a vow to spoil you rotten, and I am the one failing on it." Jethro smiled to reassure Alex that it's alright. "As punishment I would be doing all your massage tonight. From head to toe. With a special focus on your back and your belly. Would that suffice?" He asked cheekily.
Alex nodded smiling up at him. He was glad Jethro wasn't mad at him for snapping. For a few more minutes the two stayed there in the kitchen but eventually they moved up to the bed room. Alex had stripped down to just his boxers, it was fine it was so dark there wasn't much to see anyway but even in the darkness with just the moonlight shining threw the window Alex's belly was sill obvious.
Jethro crawled up the bed with the balm with him. He settled Alex on top of him. "Let's start with your belly? Sir, would you mind lowering the boxer a bit further down? It would allow for me to reach the bottommost part of your belly ensuring full coverage." JEthro said with a mocking voice, holding Alex's weight on him.
Alex chuckled lightly. "Ah yes, sir I think I can." He pulled his boxers down a bit more to allow Jethro to reach his full belly. He was blushing slightly but the darkness hid that from view.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,853 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 912 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,769 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,835 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,219 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 64,344 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 752 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,677 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,548 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,965 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi