Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
"thank you sir. that would have helped me with my job tremendously." Jethro said with exaggeration, murmurring to Alex. They were settled close, his breath brushing against Alex's ear and he nibbed his earlobe bending forward a bit. "Please leave a positive review to me when we finish if you are satisfied with my performance." He gently laid his warm palms with lotion onto the slightly heated belly, and drew large soothing circles on both sides.
Alex let out a sigh of relief, the muscles there had been sore for awhile and he found him self able to relax a bit. He smiled as well, aware of how close Jethro was to him, though it didn't bother him much he rather liked this.
"It would be the best reward for me if you could be falling asleep from my massage, so please feel free to doze for awhile if you want." Jethro supplied, knowig how easy it would be for Alex to nap like this. He wouldnt think he could really sleep, but dlzing off could be good rest to Alex now, givrn he had trouble sleeping for too long with the belly in the way.
Alex smiled and took the advice, he did manage to doze off almost completely falling asleep for a little bit. This was the closest thing to a good sleep Alex had managed in the last month or so.
Jethro's point of view had allowed him a chance to explore on Alex's changes. His whole body seemed to have rebuilt itself in the past months. The muscles were still there, but softened by a thin layer of fat over it. The hips and the belly were obviously parts that had changed the most, but the overall physique of him was a little different as well. it's amazing to be able to wtiness all that being able to get close to the carrier. While Jethro had been focused on the massage, all the lights resumed with a slight "pop" sound. They were indeed getting on track now.
Alex opened his eyes and smiled, though squinting quiet a bit at the light. "it's about time don't ya think?" He chuckled lightly and sat up a bit rubbing his eyes. He also reached foreword and drew one hand around Jethro, distracting him from the massage but pulling him close and cuddling him.
Jethro hummed his agreement and smiled wrapping Alex up, nuzzling his head. "Yep. Perhaps we should have waited for this when we are assembling the crib, and i wouldn't get a grumpy Alex just now." He teased. "Oh well, though I think that's a good outlet for you. Get all the steam out or you would burst!"
Alex rolled his eyes and reached over turning the light back off. "The cribs put together and it's dark out, What time is it?" The clock was still off but he guessed between 12 and 1 am. After all it had been late already when they finished with the crib. Alex held Jethro there his head laying close to Jethro's chest listing to the sound of his breathing and heartbeat.
Jethro simply let Alex lay there on him and patted his back, enjoying the silence. He soon become the one who fell asleep first, the tranquility too relaxing for him.
Alex managed to drift off again , the next few weeks went by smoothly. Alex was due any day now though for the moment the baby seemed pretty stubborn he had a few braxton hicks contractions but nothing much other then that so far. It was mid afternoon and Alex was currently down stairs straightening up a few things. Or rather perhaps the technical term could have been 'nesting.'
Jethro had been sitting on the nearby couch and chuckled. "Stop it Alex, those sheets are pristine enough, and I honestly don't think pajamas needed pressing. No, that's really not a good idea. And those towels! Gosh, stop just piling them out. We have a towel cupboard to hold them." It was funny seeing Alex trying to fix everything when his bump was so large it weighed him down quite a lot. Jethro finally stood up and stopped whatever insane thing Alex was trying to do. "Now love, take a seat and rest your poor back. I know it had been hurting again - more so than before." Tthe subtle body languages and the more pronounced arch of his back were both solid evidence indicating how his mate was really feeling.
Alex let out a sigh looking around the room, he knew it was clean and organized because he had cleaned and organized it twice by now. "Alright fine.. I'll just take a break.." He couldn't argue with Jethro other then to pout slightly. Besides, Jethro was right his back hurt a lot but it eased a bit as he sat down on the couch resting a hand on his large belly.
Jethro smiled and pinched Alex's pouting face. His face had rounded out and it almost felt fluffy under his touch. Jehtro pulled a cushion over to stuff it behind Alex. "Yes love, just take a break would be alright. Do you want a hot water bath? Relax your back and everything. We could even add the bathing salt we bought last time in the christmas market."
Alex nodded. "Yea, I think that would be a good idea." Alex stayed where he was for a long few moments when Jethro went to run the bath. When it was ready he got up and headed into the room pulling off his cloths and stepping into the water. He eased him self down letting out a sigh of relief the water relaxing him almost right away.
As they had no idea when the due date should be, they could only guess that Alex should be close to due but not overdue. Alex at lesat seemed to be holding up reasonably fine. Jethro stayed in the bathroom watching over his family, washing his hair for him. "Any braxton-hicks today? They seemed to have died down since that attack the other day right?"
Alex gave a nod. "Yea, just a few this morning but the went away after I sat down." The pains were annoying but he had been able to deal with them reasonably well. He stayed in the bath until the water got cold and he pulled the plug rinsing him self off once and with a bit of help from Jethro stood and stepped out of the tub.
jethro took Alex's arm as he moved supporting the belly on his own. "Our baby seemed to be taking their sweet time. Oh well at lesat now we are as ready as we could be, with electricity back on, the fridge stocked, the nursery is also done. we even got that kiddo swimming pool ready." They had bought that for in case Alex felt like a water birth.
Alex chuckled giving a nod. "That he does." after a bit he managed to throw a T-shirt back on and once again made himself comfortable on the couch. He got up and moved things around a few times cleaning and then relaxing that was pretty much how the next few days went. They had power but there really wasn't to much to do.

It was the middle of the night when the pain became strong enough to pull Alex from his sleep and force a small groan from him. Was it anther Braxton hics? In his tired state he didn't really think much of it.
Alex's groan had woken Jethro up slightly though he only mumbled "cramp?" and snaked his hand down to Alex's thigh to rub it in his sleep. It had been fairly frequent that Alex was woken up at night with his legs cramping so it had become Jethro's default reaction to any groans in their sleeps.
Alex didn't want to bother Jethro and besides, after a bit the pain faded he closed his eyes and managed to drift back off again, the next time he was awoken by it must have been an hour or so latter his eyes opened and a hand pressed against his belly. He was slightly more awake now then he had been last time and aware that this was a bit stronger then what a Braxton-hics contraction would feel like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,559 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 900 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,752 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,708 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,197 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 63,711 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 738 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,599 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,201 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,928 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi