Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
Jethro was grumbled and shifted beside Alex, still deep in his sleep. It was 3am in the morning and with Alex's suppressed moan, he wasn't alerted to what his lover was going through.
For a long few moments he was quiet unable to do anything but breath threw it and grip the blanket tightly until it began to fade. Alex wasn't sure weather or not he should wake Jethro yet, he decided not to and closed his eyes, though he didn't manage to go back to sleep again he did rest. He wasn't to be perfectly sure before he bothered Jethro with this.

The pains were far apart but when they came they were pretty intense, Alex was positive this was the real thing when the next pain hit him. He groaned, one hand pressed against the side of his belly and the other shaking Jethro slightly.
Alex never shook Jethro before so he was startled awake. With just a moment of confusion, Jethro was fully awake when he turned his head to see Alex in pain. He sat up quickly and saw how he had pressed into his belly, the heavy breathing and his twisted face all said one thing: Alex was in labor. He gathered Alex into his arms and instructed him to breath deep and long, and try to relax himself as muhc as he could. "The more you tense up the worse the pain would be, so try to relax as much as you could. Yes that's it, good job Alex." Jethro could feel his mate regulating his breathing and his shoulders become less tense as he had said.
Alex relaxed again after a bit relaxing back into Jethro and steadying his breathing the rest of the way. "sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He said after a moment. He might have actually laughed at seeing Jethro jump slightly before had he not been in pain.
Jethro chuckled as his heart slowed down to a normal pace. "Yea you scared me no shit. Oh well at least now i am fully awake." He glanced at the clock and saw it is 4am. "We had an early start. Where are the pain mainly? The side of the belly?" Jethro asked like a professional. He did a lot of readings on it, they both did, as they would be handling this all on their own. He couldn't deny he was a little panicked, but he had enough control over it to hide it well.
"My back and sides yea.." Alex smiled lightly also taking a moment to glance at the clock, 4am. "There an hour apart." he mentioned recalling that the last one had been about 3. Alex was staying pretty calm at the moment, he was a bit nervous but they were prepared for this.
Jethro nodded and started the timer. "Let's not get out of bed yet? I think we could laze around a bit with them still far apart. Give you somemore time to rest. And then we could think about breakfast. What do you feel like for today?" He asked laying both back down on the bed, facing each other with the belly in between, like a cozy family with both parents looking at the child in between.
he honestly wasn't vary hungry, though he knew that was normal. It wasn't as if he had much room to eat. "Toast and penut butter?" He smiled his eyes were closed but he wasn't sure he would actuly fall back asleep.
Jethro chuckled and nodded. "The usual one. I see. Why am I not surprised you would prefer to have the same breakfast for the past 5 months." He patted lazily on Alex's back, resting but not really sleeping. He also caressed gently on the outstretched belly. "I thought you would be dropping more by this time. Perhaps when we finally stand up we would feel the difference."
Alex wasn't sure, "Maybe." He agreed and in a way he hoped so, he was ready for this to get the baby out already. he smiled lightly and for awhile it was quiet he was resting there with Alex but sure enough about 5 am his eyes opened and he winced in pain letting out a groan.
Jethro had been dozing off as well, his hand rubbing against Alex mechanically. The wince woke him up again and the belly was tightening up like what the book had said. He wrapped Alex up tighter, feeling him curling his body up against him fighting against the pain, and all he could do was to remind him to breath.
Alex arched his back slightly attempting to relieve some of the pain there of course it didn't really work he tried to keep his breathing even and relaxed but it was not as easy as it seemed.
Perhpas it was because Jethro had been fully awake this time, but the contraction seemed to have dragged on longer than the last. He let out the breath he had been holding himself when Alex started to fully relax beside him. "They are intense.... Perhaps we would need those heatpacks earlier." He kissed lightly on Alex's forehead. "Let's start the walking. Let's see if we could speed things up."
Alex took a few moments to rest and with a bit of help from Jethro managed to get to his feet. Jethro's guess had been right, the baby was sitting quiet a bit lower then it had been last night.
Jethro helped Alex got his balance. With the shift downwards he almost felt bad for Alex with the increased pressure that must add on to the discomfort of the pregnant man. He put a hand behind Alex's back and held his arm when they started walking, going out and down the flight of stairs that had annoyed Alex very much for the past few months.
The good news was the child was no longer surprising his lungs from being high up and he could breath better then before, the bad news was with the child much lower his hips and lower back took most of the strain from it. He moved slowly down the stepts but he did manage to make it all the way down without to much trouble.
Jethro noticed Alex's steps were getting more awkward, though he simply sat him down on the couch surrounded by cushions. "YOu comfy here? I would get breakfast going. Yell for me if another contraction hit, i would come to you and mark the time... whatever you need me to do." He said slightly rambling on.
"Comfy enough." he chuckled lightly giving a nod to Jethro and letting him go make breakfast. Nothing was really to comfortable at the moment but he did manage to relax a little bit for now at least.
Jethro got a moment to calm down and the thrill gradually came up. Today would be the day his baby would be born. He finally found himself wide awake now with the fact hitting him and a big smile crept up on his face. "Today's what day babe? We are gonna celebrate today every year from now on..... hopefully not tomorrow." He added quietly, hoping Alex wouldn't hear that for hinting a more than 24 hours labor.
Alex hadn't heard the last part and and at Jethro's original comment. He smiled almost grinning, "That is a good thought."

He ate his toast and sipped at some water, an just 10 minutes short of an hour from his last contraction he could feel a new one starting. "J-jethro!" He gritted his teeth gripping tightly to the edge of the couch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,559 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 901 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,752 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,708 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,197 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 63,713 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 738 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,599 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,201 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,928 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi