Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
Jethro took Alex in his arms, resting him against his thigh so he would be more comfortable holding his position. "Alex this is close now. I would check your dilation and see if you could be pushing. ONce you started pushing the pain should be less unbearable. You could focus on something else." Jethro said though he wasn't too sure of his words, he tried to sound as confident as he could be. Trialing his hand down, he rubbed against Alex's opening before easing a finger in, his entry smoother by the water lubricating the canal.
Alex tried to relax leaning on Jethro his eyes closed. Alex gasped letting Jethro check him, he tried to relax keeping his breathing even Normaly he handled pain quiet well, he was not a baby about it but this was intense and it had clearly gotten to him.
"Sorry for the discomfort love..." Jethro murmurred focusing on the touch against his finger. It was obvious the cervix had dropped lower in his canal and he reached that soon enough. "I think that's an 8.. still a bit to go but it should progress rather fast now." This would be the transition where the pain was most excruciating, but Jethro was almost proud of how he had managed to keep his voice steady and worry-free.
Alex groaned gritting his teeth and reaching out for Jethro's hand without thinking much of it. He struggled to keep his breathing even it was coming more in quick gasps .
Jethro clutched back tight in return, the pained looked of Alex made his heart clenched tight. "You are doing good Alex, keep the air flowing through your mouth, just a few more breathes until this pass...."
"H-hurts.." He gasped the contraction ended but the child was pressing against a nerve in his back. The pain was sudden and sharp he felt like someone had loged a blade right there.
Jethro could see how Alex's whole body tensed up at the pain. He hold on his own panic that's rising rapidly in his chest, and saw how Alex was pressing on his back with his hand. "Let's try moving you around. It could be better if you are on your sideways. To your left?" He asked and took a cushion over, ready to put it between his legs to allow for his pelvis to open.
Alex could only wimpier as he was moved onto his side, it eased the pain just slightly but didn't really make it go away. His body lay tensed up, he was groaning one hand clutching to the covers tightly.
"where is it hurting the most? Alex, tell me, point me? Keep me in the loop?" Jethro asked, not really knowing how else to help Alex. He looked down and saw Alex's opening glistening with liquid trailing out from time to time, but it appeared more or less the same than before.
"B-back.. " Anther contraction moved the baby foreword just a bit but enough that Alex was aware of it, he groaned loudly "F-feels sharp.." It was slightly less after the contraction died down but the pain was still there.
Jethro frowned and started rubbing against Alex's back, trying to locate the point of pain and attempt to allevaite the discomfort. "You want to try another round of heat pack?" He asked eyeing the patches laid there abandoned on the bed. "I would quickly get them ready downstairs."
Alex considered that for a moment then gave a small nod. "ok.. just don't be to long." He Felt Jethro get up off the bed and by the time he left the room Alex was already breathing threw a new Contraction.

When Jethro opened the door Alex was no longer laying on his side. He was on his hands and knees his front propped up on a few pillows. It didn't help his back much but that wasn't what he was going for, he was more concerned with the new feeling forcing it's away threw him. "Jethro.." His voice was urgent he was rocking his hips breathing hard. "Have to push.."
Jethro scrambled to get on bed. "Wait a sec Alex, let me just check to confirm..." It was just 20 minutes from his last check and he had to make sure Alex wasn't pushing prematurely. He quickly eased a finger into Alex, not as gentle this time with how much of a hurry he was in. The canal felt a little looser than before now.
Alex nodded still managing to breath threw it. he gasped as he felt Jethro checking him, it did nothing to help with the pressure but he managed to keep his breathing even and ressist pushing.
Jethro went in deep and felt around, the cervix had dropped down but it was just 9cm now, just a bit away from full dilation. "Alex I am sorry but you arne't ready yet. Don't push for antoher contraction and we would see to it. I could feel the baby's head there, which is why you want to push, but your body is not prepared yet. Perhpas I can rub against it here..." He started drawing circles around the cervix, putting just the tiniest pressure on it to encourage dilation.
Alex groaned he had already been breathing threw the last few contractions waiting for Jethro to come back. He tried to listen to him and breath threw the contraction but it wasn't easy his body tensed he struggled to simply breath threw it fighting against what his body wanted him to do.
Jethro went to the front of the bed and cupped Alex's face. "Alex listen to me, you can do this. Breath, clutch on me, break my hand, whatever you need to divert your attention from your urges. You have to do this or the baby would only suffer. Be strong, Alex, focus on me." He looked right into his eyes and urged him.
Alex focused his attention on Jethro reaching out a hand he held tightly to him it was possibly hard enough to bruise him but at the moment Alex wasn't really paying much attention to that. When the contraction finally let up he released Jethro's hand.
Jethro winced while his hand indeed got crushed as he had instructed, but heknew Alex wouldn't have enough mind to ware of that. He rubbed his own hand for awhile when it finally got released but a light smile was on his face. "Yes that's perfect Alex, good job. That's how we would be doing for the next few contractions. You would be pushing, i promise, just not now."
He nodded, there was only a few seconds between the contractions and a few moments latter he was taking Jethros hand again struggling to breath threw the pains instead of push with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,558 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 899 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,752 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,708 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,196 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 63,707 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 738 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,599 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,201 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,927 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi