Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
"I have been stashing up what I could. Instant food and fuel. I have also been surveying the area around. I am thinking we would be staying for at least a night around the woods before we set off, so we must find some shelter. And also find a way to hide a car away maybe. If we managed."
Yea that would be good.. but the problem was finding car. Alex had always known they would end up spending the night in the woods, he knew how to get to the cabin in the mountains but it was a bit of a hike far from where they were now, they would be luck to spend just one night in the woods if they didn't have a car or anything. "Will figure it out." Alex said with a shrug. "Worse to worse we can fallow the stream and stay near a water source. If they had to go on foot the hike would take them a week.
"I would try mt hardest, at least a motorcycle. I woudlnt want you to be natvigating the woods at your condition for a week. I know you probably cna handle it, it's just me who would rather not.... " Jethro continued down as he finished the back and rpoxeeded to the hips, which, on close examination, was starting to widen.
Alex nodded, he understood Jethro's worry. It was understandable really. "So besides classes how is everything else?" Alex asked wondering if there was anything else interesting going on besides the fact that they were planning to run away.
"Hmm you wanna hear about gossips? Might console you a bit that your strongest oppoement on the field got punished for his quick mouth. I asked him to ran an extra 2 miles yesterday because he had been chatting while I was giving instuructions. "
"Good." Alex got along with almost everyone he was pretty laid back he didn't have a problem with others really except for one of the other boys. Mostly it was because he thought he knew everything. At least when Alex tried to show off he didn't make up things to do it. Alex smiled at the thought of it, perhaps he shouldn't have but did it really matter?
"And also we are discussing about we might invite the girls over for the thanksgiving party. Even better, for a lot of them would be obsessed with flirting with the girls and getting drunk on the feast. The neighboring camp of girls also seemed pretty excited about the suggestion too."
"Indeed that would be a good distraction." Alex agreed with the girls doing things here there wouldn't be vary many people concerned with them sneaking off, it was a great idea if it happened.
"Oh by the way, David had suggested we should start applying lotions on your belly. He sneaked this to me the other day, it was said to be pretty good in avoiding stretchmarks and calming the baby when it started fussing inside of you." Jethro excitedly said, suddenly sounding like a schoolboy introducing his new toy to others.
Alex smiled at the way his expression changed when he talked about the baby. "Sounds good to me." He said softly pausing a moment before speaking again. "You are adorable you know that?" Alex said quietly looking up at him.
"The same to you babymomma." Jethro kissed gently at his young lover's red lips, taking a moment to enjoy the taste of Alex. He sat down beside him and gently rolled up his shirt, getting to his small bump. He palmed it slightly before applying the lotion on it, spreading it gently in ciruclar motion. "Does this make you feel any different? According to David this would warm up a bit when rubbed."
"It feels nice. He was right it's warm." It felt strange at first but he was actually glad for it in all honestly and it helped with the itching that had developed. "Thank him for me if you get the chance." Alex could imagine that David had probably had to pull a few strings to get this.
"Hmm yea i will do that. Though dont you think you got another person to thank....?" Jethro pouted asking for a bit of gratefulness and then laughed himself. He loved pampering his lover, even though he didnt always have to opportunity to show his affevtion. He circled his lover in his arms, grateful for the rare moment of peace between just him and Alex.
"Hmm, oh I don't know who else would I need to thank?" Alex joked before leaning foreword and giving Jethro a kiss. "Thank you." He said after pulling away a moment latter. Alex smiled lightly, "I hate to do this but I should probably take off." He had already been in the office nearly a half hour. "Someone might come and check.." He smiled lightly "Just a few more weeks and will be out of here." He whispered slowly pulling away from Jethro.
Jethro nodded sadly. He wiped his hands clean and picked up the tube of lotion, but he hesitated. "I guess you shouldnt keeep it. Would be too difficulty to stash it at your bunk. I will finalize the plan with you being the TA, you should recieve the official memo later on. Be careful , Alex, and be safe." Jethro kissed his forehead a bit before letting him go.
Alex nodded, "You be careful to." He threw his jacket back on pulled down his shirt and stood up then walked back to the dorms. It wasn't that far but it was a slightly chilly night. Once there he curled up reading threw his books until he fell asleep.

(time skip? Also mind if I throw in a bit of 'drama' right before they leave? Could be interesting.)
(Oh yea i was thinking about that too, couldnt be too smooth to hide a pregnancy in a school right? Skip for how long you think? Right to that night or?)
Maybe a few days before there scheduled to take off. Everyone could be on 'break.' cause it's the holidays.
In jethro's silent preparation, time had flown and theyvwere just a few days away from the feast. The whole camp was in a much relaxed mood with the impending festival. Jethro had located a cave deep in the woods and got everything prepared, excpet for the vehicle. He had seen Alex's increasing sifficulty in hiding the belly, especially as he hit the 2nd trimester and his belly literally ballooned. He was deep in thoughts as he walked down the corridor, prepared to return to his office.
Alex had tried to hide it, but it became increasingly hard and on this morning some of the students seem to finally put it together. Alex had just gotten up and dressed, he had slept in but he paused in the hallway of the dorms there was a poster, someone had printed posters of him they knew he was pregnant and the posters were mocking him. That however wasn't the biggest problem, he now had to worry about being shipped off somewhere. He knew the others here would believe it because it explained everything from the last few months.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,621 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 902 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,755 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,729 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,198 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 63,823 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 741 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,604 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,268 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,935 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi