Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
"Try rest a bit. You are now responsible for the health of 2 individuals. Alex?" Jethro leant down and brushed on Alex's hair lovingly. "Thank you. For now, and also for the months to be, for giving me a child." With a final kiss he turned to get back to the training grounds.
Alex kissed back before watching him go at lunch he did what he was told and arrived in the wheel chair still attached to the drip. He got quite a few stairs from the others around him but he tried to ignore it . With his tray he parked him self at the edge of one of the tables to eat. He got quite a few questions and he answered them just the way he had been told to by David before he had come in.
Jethro eyed Alex subtly as he went to take his lunch with his colleagues. He couldnt wait to be alone with his love, espcecially at time like this, but he couldnt even talk to him too much without arousing suspcision. His colleagues soon noticed him dazing andhe had to focus again on the conversation among their table.
Lunch seemed to go so slowly and in all honesty he really wasn't to hungry anyway though he did manage to eat. He made him self busy talking to the others and relaxing and the others returned to training after he was taken back to the clinic. David took the IV out of his arm and at evening he was free to go.

(sorry, tell me if im skipping to much I just didn't think there was a whole lot to do there.)
(No it's perfect!)

Jethro was notified by David that Alex was free to go, and he waited at the backdoor for.his lover. He greeted Alex and said "i have disxussed with David, he would have settle the records making.it appear you stayed in theclinic for the night. You will be coming to my room tonight... I guess we have lots to talk about." He smiled and raised the bag he had that contained sone or Alex's stuff for the night.
Alex nodded and took Jethro's free hand. "that we do, lead the way." He said softly. Alex fallowed after Jethro heading to his office, never did he think they would be having a conversation like this. He hadn't known he could even carry a child until just a few hours ago. Once they were there Alex took a seat in the chair across from his desk. He had been here a few times before.
Instead of taking the seat behind the desk, Jrthto chose to sit beside Alex. Taking his hand, he gently storke on it with his thumb, caressing it. "Alex... i am thinking... maybe we should consider leaving the school. Maybe we resign together? Or maybe... we have to run away "
"Where would we go?" Alex asked looking back at him quietly. "we can't just go back to the city people will still ask questions." he looked up at Jrtho he wanted to fix this, but there was no clear way to do that. "I mean, I think you're right but we can't just leave... can we?"
"Up until you are really showing, I guess we are safe. We could move to some big cities. People will be less nosy and aware of their neighbors appearing and disappearing, and then toeards the end we would start staying indoor a lot. The risk is simply too large staying here.... but the problem of lifelihood." Jethro wasnt having any good ideas. He had skills, but those skills arent worth anything out of army, and the fact that he had escaped would have made finding a job difficult. He wouldnt have the credentials.
Alex was quiet for a moment. "I know a place we could go if we need to just kinda.. disappear.. We could get some supplies from town but head closer to the woods. It's remote, we won't have to deal with people and we can hunt we both have more then basic survival skills. Moving to a city would be more comfortable but this might be safer.
"That... is in fact better than my thought! We coudl always go to town for more supplies, and even could sell some of our catches to collectors. Though Alex, it would be tough. And we will have to handle this prefnancy all on our own.... " jethro had his concerns but perhaps to live in the wild would be safer. "I am altight, but...you with your delicate situation. "
"I can handle it, it'll be alright I think getting there is the only hard part but my family has a cabin in the mountains. They don't go there anymore, It's mostly just me we could stay there. IT's safe and already made, plenty of wildlife around and the town closes is an hour away. The more Alex thought about it the more he was sure it would work.
"Thats.... thats actually quite a perfect place! Hmm to sneak away... we still got the time to plan it out. During one of those celebratory functions may be the best time. The thanksgiving feast? You would be 5 months by then... you may have a bit of difficulty hiding that but I think that would be the closest opportunity we got."
Alex nodded, though it was clear he didn't like the idea of staying that long by then it would be pretty hard to hide. It would also be cold he could just wear a larger jacket most of the time. "Alright then, so will do that..." he said softly, "Did you get a lot of questions yesterday after you came back?"
"A bit, mainly from the other instructors enquiring your situation. Your pals... you know they are quite scared of me due to unknown reasons." Jethro chuckled. He waa a strict teacher, and was never hesitant in handing out punishments that usulaly involved a lot of physical exertions. "You had been the only reckless cub dare enough to arouse the lion." He said to Alex, recalling how thry had first started.
Alex groaned remembering how many physical 'punishments' he had endured. "Remember when you made me run 3 miles in the rain for speaking out of turn? Alex had been angry then but really it was quite funny now to think about it. He was, and still continued to be at times quite reckless. If he saw something wrong he did not hesitate to challenge authority or ask far to many questions.
"You earned your own punishment for speaking before you think, you reckless chicken head." Jethro kissed Alex adoringly. "You are my lovely little chicken. Cocky at times, but a fluffy little chick usually. So adorable." He teased him, though indeed he found his younger lover to be the cutest thing on earth.
"Im a chicken hu?" He chuckled kissing Jethro back, he was glad it would seem like he was staying at the clinic tonight he didn't want to leave. "I may be a chicken then but i'm your chicken." He joked smirking slightly up at him.
"Yes my chicken... my decision to eat you or tease you, all at my disposal..." jethro murmurred, rubbing the full lips of Alex. He kissed on it again, tasting the sweetness, sucking as if it is a lollipop. "I hope tonight never ends.... to be honest, I am a bit annoyed at always needing to hide now. I become dsicontent."
Alex felt a shiver run down his back he pulled Jethro closer to him. He to was annoyed at always having to hide but if anyone found out Jethro risked being fired, certainly so now with everything that had happened. Alex would likely be kicked from to program not that he would have minded much. "You know they'll put it all together when we leave.."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,622 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 902 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,755 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,730 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,198 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 63,826 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 742 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,604 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,272 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,935 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi