Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
"Is that a good or bad thing?" Jolthic looked into Eridan's eyes and held him close.
"Very good." Eridan said with a smile.
I'm just here for a laugh
"Good, I'm glad. I want you happy. Now, how about we get some sleep? Got some work to do now that I'm on your level already. Maybe I'm an even better mage..." Jolthic winked at Eridan, knowing he was easily the less experienced and talented. For now at least.
"Don't tease me like that." Eridan yawned. "But yes, let's sleep. I feel so full and tired."
Jolthic fell asleep with Eridan in his arms. He found the older mage waking up repeatedly to get comfy so while he slept, Jolthic made his belly decrease back to triplets, allowing Eridan to still have a nice sized belly but be more comfortable and mobile. In the morning, Jolthic woke up and read more from the book he received at the ruin, seeing if anything else applied to him or Eridan.
Eridan yawned and stretched. He noticed how his belly had been shrunk as he slept, and while he would have liked some more time to explore having such a large belly, he knew it was for the best. He rolled onto his side and smiled at Jolthic. "What are you doing?"
"Looking at things in the tome. We need to go to other ruins and make this magic more stable. I'm glad I changed you when I did, because if you're kept a certain size for so long, I couldn't make you any smaller. Only bigger. I know you loved being that big, but until I can have more control, I don't want to put you in that type of position." Jolthic sat the book down and kissed Eridan softly. "Let's make a trip today for another set of ruins, but we'll need to camp the night there as this will be a bigger site."
Eridan gulped at the thought of being trapped at such a large size. As much fun as having such a large belly had been, it was absolutely impractical, and he couldn't stay that way. "Yes, this sounds like a good idea."
"Now, the next place we are going to is classified as a hostile area. There will be spirits or wraiths that we have to be mindful of. Are you gonna be alright with the triplets? I'd of course protect you." Jolthic grabbed his pack and began to grab some things off shelves for the trip
Eridan rolled himself out of bed and got dressed. "I won't let anything hurt us." Eridan vowed as he stroked his belly. "Though, I should probably get some new robes before we depart. As much as I love people being able to see what you did to me," Eridan said as he walked to Jolthic, placing his lover's hands on his belly, "It's rather impractical."
"I wouldn't say impractical because I find them quite helpful. Who's to say something should get in the way of that sexy belly?" Jolthic smiled when Eridan placed his hand on his swollen orb of a tummy and kissed his lover with passion. "Now, I shall ready the rest of our supplies while you go get new robes, alright?"
Eridan giggled. "Well, I don't want my belly getting cold, anyway. We don't want our babies getting cold and shivering around inside my belly, do we?" He kissed Jolthic back, giving him a slip of tongue before they parted. "I'll meet you by the gates." He promised. Sure enough, he was standing by the gates when Jolthic was finally ready to depart. His new robes were noticeably large on him, mostly around his belly. "I figured I should get some robes that would allow me some room to grow." He explained. "Just in case someone gets some ideas." He cradled his round belly, rubbing it lovingly. "Shall we get going?"
"Ideas? You take me for a mischief maker my love." Jolthic smiled and gave Eridan's belly a soft pat as they left the guild grounds for the next ruin. As they walked, Jolthic would sneak looks at his gravid lover, watching him cradle his belly and cooing at the babies. They took momentary brakes every so often for Eridan to recharge his strength, each time Eridan grabbing Jolthic's hands and wanting him to rub their children. "I gotta hand it to you, walking this far with triplets takes a lot of strength. I applaud you for being so strong." Jolthic kissed Eridan's lips softly and then opened the tome to check the map he had sketches for their journey.
"Well, if I just laid in bed all day, I'd get fat, wouldn't I? Besides, there's no way I'm passing up seeing what's in the rest of these fertility ruins! I can't help but wonder what we'll find! I should have gone with you to the first one, and I won't be repeating that mistake, no sir." Eridan let out a small yelp, then a laugh as he patted his belly. "The babies are excited too! They won't stop kicking! Or maybe they're annoyed at all this movement I've been doing."
"Well regardless, you look magnificent." Jolthic nuzzled his partner's nose and rubbed his belly, feeling the movements of the triplets. "We're almost there. One more period of walking and we should get there. Just let me know if you get tired again, alright?" Jolthic placed the book back in his pack and they continued along the dirt path through the forest. Jolthic practiced his magic as they walked, forming different elements of fire, ice, and electricity in his palm.
Eridan busied himself with his belly, tracing shapes across his skin and watching bumps and bulges form as his young kicked in response, making him giggle. When they finally reached the ruins, he felt the babies in his belly begin thrashing violently. Looking down, their movement was visible even beneath his robes. "Oof! They're really active now! Perhaps they have some sort of awareness of just where we are? Some sort of connection to this fertility religion and its spirits that excites them?" Eridan pondered as he patted his belly.
["Hmmmm..." Jolthic read over the pages once more but couldn't find anything to possibly describe their excitement. "Your guess is as good as mine. But you're carrying them, so you'd know them better than me." Jolthic was amazed at how active they were, he could see Eridan's robe shake every so often from a hard kick or roll. "Would you like to set up camp now or begin our research now?"
"Camp can wait. These babies want in there, and so do I!" Eridan said with excitement. He grabbed Jolthic's hand as the other held his belly and led them inside.
"As you wish." Jolthic smiled and rubbed Eridan's belly as they made their way inside the ruin. As they descended down some stairs, the torches beside them illuminated as they passed each pair. "Well at least this ruin is a little more hospitable." As soon as he said that, a wraith rushed up the stairs towards the pair. Jolthic quickly jumped in front and shot out a bolt of electricity, stunning the ghost and then slashing it with a silver dagger. The being wailed and then disappeared. "Before you say I jumped the gun, I read up on this ruin in the archives. It used to be inhabitated by a platoon in the elven army. Spirits are bound to be uneasy here, and that one looked menacing to me."
"I was just about to shoot a lightning bolt at it, to be honest." Eridan said as he scratched his head. The pair continued forward until they found themselves at a crossroads, with three corridors before them. "I don't suppose you've got-OOF!" At that moment, Eridan felt a strong kick inside his belly, strong enough that it caused him to lurch forward. "Ah!" The powerful kicks continued, moving Eridan toward the right corridor. "I get the feeling we're supposed to be going this way." Eridan said dryly, attempting to calm the thrashing inside him. He was rewarded with more powerful kicks, forcing him to walk forward, lest he fall forward.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 10,084 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,526 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,378 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 36,592 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 875 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 26,372 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey