Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
Jolthic quickly slid between Eridan's legs and spread them to see what progress the baby had made. He could already see a head, stretching and bulging Eridan's opening. "Oh my, it is definitely the time to push love!"
"Oh, you think so, do you?! I never would have fucking guessed!" Eridan snapped, panting. He grunted again and continued pushing. With a few more pushes, the first child slipped free.
I'm just here for a laugh
"I... OK. I deserve that I guess." Eridan's temper was through the roof, but then again, he was giving birth. Which shouldn't even be happening for him. Jolthic ripped up the extra robe into a set of 3 large pieces and when the first baby emerged, he wrapped it up nicely. Soon he brought the child over to Eridan so he could see. "Look dear!"
Eridan panted, tears rolling down his face, but a smile broke across his face when he saw the newborn. Unable to say anything, he simply took the infant and held it to his breast, where it began to suckle from his teat. Eridan's reverie was interrupted when another contraction came. "Still not done, still not done!" He cried.
Jolthic quickly went back to look between his legs and found his entrance bulging again with another head. "This one's coming quick!" Jolthic gently kissed Eridan. "You're doing amazing right now. I know you can do this." He gently kissed the little child as well as it continued to feed from Eridan's chest.
With another scream and push from Eridan, the second child slipped free from his body. He brought this one too to his breast where it began to drink. "One... One more." Eridan panted, his hair plastered to his face by sweat.
Jolthic wet another piece of cloth to wipe Eridan's head and try to cool him down. "You're almost done my dear. So, so close." Jolthic kissed the second baby's forehead and look at Eridan with immense love. "They're beautiful, just like you."
Eridan smiled weakly and nodded before another contraction gripped him. "This is it! Get ready!" Eridan cried. This final child was a bit smaller than the other two, perhaps because it had been placed inside Eridan's belly later than the first two. Either way, it took less time to birth than its siblings, and once it was free, Eridan moved the first newborn to give the third a chance to drink. "It's finally over..." He panted.
Jolthic held the first child in his arms and he couldn't help but cry, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Gosh I... I never could be prepared for this..." He looked over at Eridan and smiled, gently kissing his lover, in absolute happiness. That only lasted, until 3 spirits with round bellies appeared in front of them, just like the one they first saw in the previous ruin.
Eridan was in no shape to offer resistance when the spirits took the newborns from him. "Hey, they aren't yours!" He cried.
Before the spirits left, they levitated the magical book out of Jolthic's pack and turned to the blank pages in the back. Soon after, writing appeared on the paper, and they waited as Jolthic read the words to himself. "My love, these were never our babies. Apparently, when you go through a magically induced pregnancy, the spirits come retrieve the children and take them to couples who have been barren." He looked down at Eridan's face, still dominated by the look of disappointment and sadness. "I know you don't want them to go. I don't either. But they'll be going to good places, I promise."
Too tired to argue, Eridan let his head fall back onto the floor. "They better be. Or I'll hunt them down and take them back myself!" After a moment of catching his breath, he propped himself up on his elbows and looked at his lover. "You said this only happens when the pregnancy is magically-induced?" Eridan grinned. "I guess that means you'd better get on me before some more spirits get a chance to put more babies in my tummy."
"That'll have to wait my love. I'm sure you're sore and in a lot of pain. In due time I promise." He helped Eridan up as he then tied his robe around his waist, letting his chest be bare. "Shall we exit this place and camp for the night? I am sure you are exhausted."
Eridan pouted. "Well, yes I'm tired, but..." He sighed, deciding that it would be best for him to rest for the time being. Once they'd set up camp, Eridan was lying in their tent, wrapped in Jolthic's arms. Eridan's hands were on his belly, feeling his deflated middle. He looked quite disappointed. "I feel so empty now. I miss my belly." He looked up at Jolthic. "Come on, put some more in me."
"I'm sorry dear, but until I have you checked by the medics, I will not put you in danger. If you miss your belly so much, I can however help lessen your desire for a new one." With that, Jolthic placed his hand on Eridan's belly and began to softly and slowly rub, his lover's belly quickly expanding to full term twins. "We can enjoy this for tonight, but I will make you back to normal in the morning before it becomes permanent alright?"
Eridan pouted. "I'm fine, though! I promise you!" Eridan straddled Jolthic and began kissing him. "Come on, I'm fine. I know my body."
"But... How will we take care of them?" Jolthic returned the kisses and held Eridan close but was troubled by his own question.
"We live at the guild, I'm sure they won't object to a few bassinets here and there. And they'll get a nice education there too." Eridan said, trailing kisses down his lover's jaw. "I thought you promised to keep me with a nice, full belly?"
"Well yeah, I did. I just, wanted to spend time with just you for a couple days. I haven't really gotten to have alone time with just you. I understand if you don't. I can make your belly flat again so we can try for real." The last thing Jolthic wanted to do was upset Eridan after he went through labor just a couple hours earlier. To triplets, no less.
"We can't do both?" Eridan asked, tilting his head to the side. "We only couldn't be together before because of our difference in positions. We're equals now, and nothing has to separate us if we don't let it." Eridan put Jolthic's hands on his belly. "Come on. You put some babies in me, and we can spend my pregnancy together. No, not just my pregnancy. We can spend our whole LIVES together now."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,780 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,347 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,261 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 35,968 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 855 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 26,154 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey