Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
"We can I just.. You feeling OK?" Jolthic looked at Eridan and he saw his eyes get a little glassy. His head began to sway back and forth. "Eridan?"
Eridan rolled off of Jolthic and rested his head on the pillow. "Ugh, on second thought, maybe I should wait. I'm feeling light-headed."
I'm just here for a laugh
"Can I get you anything?" Jolthic gently brushed the couple hairs out of his eyes and kissed him softly.
"I'm fine, I just need sleep." Eridan closed his eyes, his breath evening as he fell asleep. "Good night, dear..."
"Oh, alright." Jolthic gathered Eridan into his arms and gently held him close. He held his lover lovingly and stroked up and down and all around his belly.
The following morning, it was back to the guild, and the first item of business was getting food at the mess hall. Eridan had two trays of food in front of him, and he was digging into them as he flipped through Jolthic's fertility tome. "There are still so many blank pages. How do you think we'd go about filling them?"
As the both of them devoured their food, Jolthic looked up when Eridan asked about the book. He gulped down some water and then thought for a minute. "Well, writing appeared after we finished performing whatever ritual in the last ruin. Maybe for each place we discover or complete tasks or release spirits, more writing become apparent to us?"
"I suppose that makes sense. But how many ruins are there? There's an awful lot of pages to be filled!" Eridan pushed the tome aside and returned to his food as one of his hands caressed his bulging belly.
"Oh gods!" Jolthic quickly waved his hand and decreased Eridan's belly back to normal. "Phew... Almost forgot. Didn't want to ruin my chances of making you pregnant the right way." Jolthic winked and rubbed his leg playfully against Eridan's.
"No, no you don't. I was enjoying that either way, though." Eridan commented.
"Well... If you're good, we can sneak away later for some belly time." Jolthic smiled and picked up his tray and walked over to Eridan, still finishing his food. "Don't keep me waiting too long." Jolthic nipped at his lover's ear and began to walk away to the library to study some more and talk to the archivists.
Eridan grinned. Following his meal, he caught up with Jolthic in the library. "There you are!" He said. "I was wondering where you'd run off to. Find anything good in your studies?"
"Eh, you know, same old outcome. Some answers, more questions." Jolthic smiled and leaned up to give Eridan a kiss from where he sat at the table. "Can you give this book back and grab me this one?" Jolthic handed Eridan a journal and a piece of paper with the title of the other one. As soon as Eridan left the table, Jolthic had a big smile on his face and waited for Eridan to talk to the librarian.
"Of course." Eridan said. He took the book and the paper and went off to speak to the librarian. 
When Jolthic heard Eridan begin to chat across the room, he flicked his finger in the air, making Eridan's belly grow slowly. He should catch on about what's happening but Jolthic threw in a little twist for his own enjoyment.
Eridan felt his belly begin to grow and tried to finish his conversation with the librarian as quickly as he could.
Jolthic smiled when he knew the growth was noticed. He continued to let it grow but soon after, Eridan's belly became heavy with 6 babies. In order for his body to catch up to the huge mass of children, it was going to have a massive growth spurt.
Eridan's belly was pushing its way beyond the confines of his robes, even though he'd gotten larger robes especially for this purpose. His face began going red as he noticed the librarian sneaking looks at is growing belly none too subtly.
Jolthic went back to reading over a personal journal. Not before making the six lives inside him very active kickers. He could just imagine all the bulges and shaking his belly was going through right now. He just smiled and continued reading.
Eridan groaned when the movement inside of him kicked into overdrive, almost as soon as it had begun. His belly had broken free of its cloth prison, and was on display for all the world to see. The librarian was looking at Eridan with a face of both confusion and intrigue. Eridan laughed awkwardly as his shaking, shifting, rolling belly seemed to steal the spotlight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,785 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,348 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,263 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 35,976 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 857 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 26,157 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey