Closed Magical Mysteries (w/FweepFwopFwoop)
Jolthic just smiled, knowing that while Eridan was embarrassed showing off a huge belly full of babies like this, deep down, he knew Eridan craved being this big. Jolthic continued to read over the journal, wondering what would happen next for his fertile partner. The librarian was unaware of his... Condition.
Finally receiving the book he needed, Eridan waddled back to Jolthic, his rioting belly leading his way. "You must think you're so funny." Eridan noted. He gave Jolthic the needed book, then took his seat next to his lover, his chair creaking and groaning beneath his weight. Eridan stroked his enormous belly, cooing softly at it.
I'm just here for a laugh
"Funny? Possibly. But right now, you are probably thanking me." He leaned over and gently kissed Eridan's ear before whispering, "I know you love being huge..." Jolthic gently rubbed the side of his lover's enormous belly.
Eridan bit his lip as his face turned red. "Well, yes, I do. Still, in front of the librarian like that?" Eridan placed his hand over the one Jolthic had rubbing his belly. "That's so naughty." Eridan said with a grin.
"Well you like naughty. I know if I fished down a little lower I'd find something hard against this belly..." Josh nipped at Eridan's neck and smiled, looking into his eyes. "I think I've located another ruin my dear."
"Oh? How far from here?" Eridan asked. With his belly sticking out of his robes, Eridan was glad that it was also large enough to obscure his erection.
"Hmmm... It's a little less than a day's walk so we'll camp out after we explore the place. It's some type of gravesite apparently. Or a type of mass crypt if you will." Jolthic smiled as he watched the babies go crazy under Eridan's skin.
"Oh, good. More undead to kill." Eridan said dryly. "My favorite thing. Especially when I've got a belly full of squirmy babies."
"Don't worry I'll make sure you're empty so you can be as mobile as possible." Jolthic laughed and stood up and helped Eridan do the same. He hugged his partner, just enjoying the warmth between them. "I'm glad I became your student. You're the best."
Eridan blushed and gazed away, grinning. "Don't talk like that. Then my heart starts racing, and when my heart races, the babies kick even more!" Eridan kissed Jolthic as his hands cradled his belly. "So, when should we leave? I think we have enough time left in the day if you want to leave now."
Jolthic smiled at Eridan's words as he felt his lover's gravid belly press into him. "Well, we can leave now or first thing in the morning. What are you feeling up for?" Jolthic gathered his things and walked with Eridan back to their rooms, hand in hand.
"My curiosity is getting the better of me, I'm afraid." Eridan said excitedly. "I think we should get there as soon as possible!" 
"Well... I can't argue with that. Go ahead and get your things together and I'll meet you back out front in 15 minutes with the supplies and tent equipment." Jolthic gave Eridan a quick kiss and then disappeared into his room to gather his things.
Eridan gathered his necessities as quickly as he could, all the while imagining the things they might come across. After double-checking and triple-checking all of his things, he waddled off to the main gates as quickly as he could, meeting with Jolthic and departing hand in hand.
"You want me to lessen your load? We could move faster but I'll let you keep one or two." Jolthic unlinked their hands and rubbed the side of Eridan's huge belly but then brought his hand back to his lover's. "I only ant you tomorrow be comfortable and not winded every five minutes." He laughed.
Eridan laughed. "I appreciate the thought, but I think I'm fine. I can't get tired when I'm so excited!"
"Well, just give me a heads up ok? I want you safe and sound." Jolthic didn't want to admit it, but he was very protective of Eridan, even when he wasn't carrying any life. He couldn't imagine when Eridan would actually be pregnant with their own. They continued along the path, the sun still up and shining, a few hours left before it descended behind the horizon.
"Phew!" Eridan panted. "Finally here! I think we have a few hourse left before the sun goes down. Let's take a quick look inside before we have to turn in for the night."
"If you insist dear. But first, we gotta pull that belly back inward. Been swollen for close to the limit OK?" Jolthic decreased Eridan's girth and the sadness showed on his face immediately. To get rid of that look, Jolthic spun Eridan around and hugged him close, kissing him lovingly. "Don't fret love."
"I know, I know. Come on, let's go." Eridan took Jolthic's hand and led him inside the ruin. "My goodness... Look at all of this."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,789 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) OrangeFanta 73 12,351 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Teacher's [Breeding] Pet (w/ FweepFwopFwoop) BigPreggoDude 43 5,265 10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 35,982 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 857 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  Magical Pregnancy (Closed with VicaLovey) SeanWoods221 172 26,159 11-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Last Post: VicaLovey