Closed Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy)
Max consider himself to be a thoughtful lover. He didn't force himsefl in too quick, letting Jace set the pace. The pleasure was overwhelming, and in holding back he had sweat forming on his forehead. Max was always proud of his self-control but this time, it was a serious challenge. His fists clenched tight on etiher side of his body, afraid that if he put them on jace's hip, he would impale himself in one shift and risk tearing the pregnant man.
Jace moaned loudly throwing his head back a little as he sped up the pace as his body got used to it "Yes Max" he groaned out loudly, his cock back to being hard again, his whole body shaking in exhilaration
The moan and the voicing of his name broke the last hold on his sensibility. Max held down on Jace's widened hips. In a ruthless thrust, he plunged the last 3 inches of cock into the wet and warm canal of Jace's. He could hear Jace choke on the sudden intrusikn, his eyes rolling back into the socket and with a huge jerk of his body, Jace's cock spilled out a large ooze of precum, threatening to cum again just from him pushing in entirely.
Jace cried out and moaned loudly "Yes!" He cried out digging his fingers into his sheets tightly as he rocked his hips quickly against Max, panting and moaning as he got closer and closer to his climax.
Max almost growled in the geavenly feel of Jace's warm, tight hole. It was wet, thoroughly slippery, a change he heard to be common in late pregnancy. He swayed his hips so his cockhead would nudge against his cervix that was pressing down with the weight of the baby, before he pulldd out and slammed back in quick, starting to thrust in a rhythmic manner.
Jace moaned loudly as he thrust back with every movement. He shook as his body started to get ready for climax, panting and moaning as they kept going
Max bend down to kiss on Jace's back, then up to his neck as he reached a hand under to hold JAce's swaying belly, feeling how filled and heavy it was, bouncing against his thighs. He thrusted deep and hard, each time going straight to the sweetspots within him. He was relentless and insistent. "Are you gonna come soon?" He could feel Jace shiver under him, and it pleased him greatly to be reducing Jace into such a horny mess.
Jace moaned loudly moving back on him quickly "Yes Max, so close" he moaned loudly as he shook violently before he came all over his stomach shaking violently
Jace orgasming meant his canal was also tightening up hard as his whole body clenched tight and shook. Max roared at the sudden clasp on his cock and with some final last thrusts, he deposited his seeds deep in Jace as well. His hands clencehd tight on Jace's hips, looking up to the ceiling, he cummed so deep and hard in Jace his dirty mind imagined it breaking into Jace's cervix, and breaking his membrance like a watergun. Another gush of cum came out of him from that imagination alone. This was defefinitely one of the most vigorous orgasms he had ever had.
(Sorry, I've been unwell the last few days so I didn't feel like getting on)

Jace moaned loudly feeling how deep Max's cum went into him, his body was covered in a sheen of sweat, he panted breathlessly smiling back at Max, he felt his stomach tightened and bit his lip moaning in pain a little moving a hand to hold it.
(Oh it's fine! I hope you have recovered now? Feel better?)

That moan came just at the right time for Max to complete his wild imagination, and for a split second he was expecting some warm liquid hitting his cockhead, like he really achieved breaking Jace's water. On second thought though, Max would be exceedingly disappointed to have Jace losing the belly so fast. He would love some more seessiond with the smoking hot pregnant guy. He covered Jace's hand with his own and asked warmly. "What's wrong? Is it too vigorous?" He asked as he started withdrawing from the warm cavity of Jace's.
(Yeah, somewhat, thanks)

Jace shook his head "No, it was fabulous, just a Braxton hicks" he said softly rolling his hips around a little to help soothe himself.
(Do take care ;))

"Do you always get braxtons?" He asked withdrawing entirely from Jace, whose canal clenched tight on him making his exit a little difficult. The moment he pulled out of Jace, a rush of cum came out wetting the bedsheet.
Jace hummed nodding "The doctor said they're more prevalent in men's pregnancies. I've been having them since my second trimester, they worried me a lot at first but they come pretty often now that I don't even know if I'm going to know the difference between them and labour pains" he chuckled softly and got up slowly waddling over to his cupboard to get new bed sheets out.
Max's eyes were glued on Jace, following his butt closely, witnessing his cum trickling down his thighs, his bubbly ass jiggling following his waddling. "That would be tricky though.... you could be experiencing labor and wouldnt notice until your water breaks." He said looking at how Jace attempted to reach the bedsheets at the lowest drawer, gingerly squatting down and supporting his back.
Jace shook his head as he started to undress the bed, motioning for Max to get up "No, not really, apparently it's a different type of pain? That's what I was told by the doctor and other people who have experienced it" he said shrugging a little
Max let Jace do this thing, goinng around the bed lifting the bedsheet with difficulty, his belly rubbing against the mattress when he bend over. Max finally came forward to help with Jace, patting lightly on his butt and took over the chore. "How far along are you again? Like.. how many weeks?" He asked holding his gaze on Jace's face, even though all his attention was on his arm where Jace's belly's touching.
Jace's cheeks were flushed with the exertion of changing the bed, he panted a little out of breath. He smiled gently at Max "I'm thirty five weeks, but the gestation for a male pregnancy is only 36 weeks, so I'm ready to pop pretty much" he said laughing a little as he rubbed his belly
Max sighed inwardly hearing Jace so far along. He pulled Jace down onto his lap so he could embrace the lovely pregnant body. "What's your birth plan? I hope that wouldnt be too personal a question to ask." He quickly added, roaming his hand over the massive belly. He spread the cum dripping out of Jace to all.over his buttocks, making him all wet and sticky.
Jace moaned a little and bit his lip lightly "I want to have a home birth with my midwife but the only problem is, male pregnancies seem to come with a lot more complications than female pregnancies and the baby is quite big which also poses a risk" he said shrugging a little

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 10,007 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,538 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,600 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,485 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 862 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 153 21,719 12-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,619 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) Dots 90 16,671 11-13-2015, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Project Alien-X (Closed with Littleittyboy) SeanWoods221 125 19,284 11-06-2015, 07:24 AM
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,347 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80