Closed Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy)
The shrug and smile were so cute, Max caught the moment when Jace once again past in front of him to.slap on his peachy bottom. The sound was so loud it startled Max as well, and he giggled at how dramatic this playful act had become.
Jace jumped a little at the contact and blushed brightly looking over at him. He smiled a little shyly as he grabbed the cups getting them ready "Any sugar or milk?" He asked softly smiling at him.
"Both please. I have a sweet tooth. Perhaps that's also why i am so attracted to you with you being so sweet." He said and had to chuckle at his own cheekiness. He moved on to hover over Jace when he was reaching for the sugar, sniffing his neck as he did so, his palms under his belly. He had to tease Jace and his hands gradually sneak up his front. "I do enjoy some fresh milk, actually.... as fresh as they could get."
Jace blushed a little and bit his lip, he could feel Max's hand close to his crotch and felt his heart beating quickly. He turned around and kissed him, almost desperately, wrapping his arms around him tightly, trying to pull him close as he could with his large belly sitting in between them.
The desperation of Jace surprised Max, but he wasn't going to deny or reject him in anyway. Instead, he returned the kiss just as passionately, holding Jace's thick waist as he, too, move them as close togehter as possible. It wasn't until they both need to catch a breath that they separated from each other. Pressing their foreheads together, Max asked. "Hmm that's really delicious..... you are really delicious.... should I consider that to be an appetizer before our drink?"
Jace looked at him breathing heavily and swallowed a bit blushing a little. He stood back a little biting his lip and rubbing the back of his neck a little "I could continue getting the drinks if you would like" he said softly, his stomach visibly heaving as he continued to catch his breath
(Hmmm where are we going in this rp? Shall we get the baby's daddy coming at this moment? I am thinking perhaps we could have Jace moving in to Max's place where the babyddady just kicked him out of the house... perhaps a little later into the night after they had a heated argument, and Jace had nowhere else to go but to knock on Max's door?)

Max couldn't hide the smile as he revelled in the feeling of the kiss. He was also proud of how much influence he had over Jace, making his so out of breath. He took Jace's hand and kissed it, then led him to sit down beside the counter. "How about you wait here and let me serve you a drink. Tea right? Do you want sugar and milk? You look like you could do with some rest."
(I don't mind, that sounds good, are you going to play him? Or are we sharing him depending on the character he is talking to? Sorry I've been away, I've had a lot of work and not a lot of sleep, haha)

Jace smiled gently and nodded "Two sugars and milk please" he said softly and rubbed his stomach gently. The child actively moved around now, probably excited by the erratic rhythm of his heart and the breathlessness he was still experiencing
(Let's share him? Haha it's alright, i know how real life could suck sometimes.)

"Gotcha. Now you wait." Max gave Jace that confident smile of his again and worked around the kitchen like he owned the place. While he had just retrieved the kettle and started boiling the water, there was some noise at the door. Both of them turned, their looks confused as to who could be fussing at the door. "I would go get it. Is it some kind of delivery that you ahve ordered? Grocery?" He asked as he went out of the kitchen. Upon opening the door, he came face to face with a man, and both of them asked at the same time. "Who are you?"
Jace hopped down after him and almost froze as he heard the voice biting his lip, he scurried over to the door quickly touching Max's arm lightly "Hey Simon...why are you here?" He asked confused, his eyebrows pulled together and his hands were hovering around his belly protectively
The man, who's slightly older than Max, but a little shorter and frailer than him, askef with a frown. "Why couldnt I be here? This is my house. And you, you are the one who's been living here. WITHOUT paying any rent. So who's this? You been sleeping around already? Gosh you are such a slut. Is this kid even mine?" He asked skeptically as he lookrd quizzical between Max and Jace.

Max was furious as he guessed who this man is. "So you are the scumbag who left Jace alone. Why are you here? You lost your right to Jace AND the baby when you just disappeared.... go away."
Jace swallowed roughly "I've paid as much as I can, I don't have any money left to give you, if I give you any more I won't be able to eat...." He said quietly "And, of course it's yours, I never cheated on you, I never would have cheated on you" he said softly feeling tears well up in his eyes. "Please Simon, you said I could stay here, once the baby is born I will go back to my job and I'll be able to pay rent and stuff for you but I can't work with how heavily pregnant I am"
"And now you are saying that. You slut, I said you could stay hrre because i thought those are definitely my kid. Though..." simon tilted Jace's face up brutally, seeing immediately the hickies from Max. "Look at those! You are such a bitch. Hey you." He tuened to max. "Fuck off. You have banged this slut, now leave us alone. You are so lucky to have a free prostitute to use." He said shoving Max away. Max easily subdued Simon. "That's enough! You owe Jace an apology. He's been working so hard while bearing your child!" He scolded, looking to Jace to see what he would want to do. "Shall I call tbe police?"
Jace couldn't help as the tears started running down his cheeks looking at Simon "The babies yours Simon....I promise you that" he said quietly and rubbed his chin where Simon grabbed it. He swallowed roughly and looked at Max "Max, could you please leave, I need to talk to Simon alone" he said softly, with obvious care in his voice, Simon was smaller than Max but he constantly went to the gym and was very strong considering how he looked.
Max stayed where he were with Simon, where his arm waa twisted behind him. The shorter man struggled and was bumped back against the wall when Max just looked at Jace, wanting him to confirm his decision. On the subtle node of the pregnant man, he slowly released Simon, who blurted out a string of profanity before pointing at the door. "Get out! No one here welcomes you."

Max couldnt really inssit on anything, and he lefr without saying anything further.
Jace sighed a little and watched Max go before turning to Simon "Simon, why are you here? You didn't want anything to do with this baby and myself for the last 6 months but now you're here making a big deal out of the fact I've found someone to care and satisfy me, I don't see you offering yourself that way"
"Because i want this house back. I don't care about you or the damn child, who by the way, I still doubt if it's really mine. See I never really split with you, so technically I don't expect to see the claimed 'mother' of my child spreading his legs for another guy so quick." he said, jealousy clear in his tone as he looked at the closed door with a disgusted look. "You whore, I would have tolerated you to stay here, but it's enough. since you'd been fucking someone, go away, leave my house. It's so lukcy that i came back in time, or this house would be your personal brothel." He continued to insult Jace as he stomped into the house, and started searching through the fridge for some drinks.
Jace felt his cheeks redden and his heartbeat quicken as a new sort of rage filled him "I am not your object!" He yelled "I am not here for you to play with when you decide to remember me! I am a human being, with feelings and needs, and I can clearly see its jealousy driving you to insult me but guess what, you weren't here, haven't been for two months and nine days, then before that you were barely here anyway, as soon as you found out about our baby you left me!"
"Exactly, just over 2 months and you are running to another man. Oh no, you seduced him. What have you done to get him.to come.over? How many of them were there before this? By the way, thanks for remembering to the exact date when i've been gone. I didnt expect that much from you." Simon said with a smug smile, catching up from th3 detail that Jace probably still feel for him, which was something that added to his ego. "Hmm well if you dont mind, i would like you to move out. Unless, you beg me. And promise you wouldnt go anywhere other than the dungeon. I have a guest who would come very soon and you have to vacate the place." He said casually sipping directly from the carton of juice. "And, remove whatever that belongs to you. I.dont want my guest to misunderstand."
Jace felt the tears fall down his cheeks quickly "You left me, with no goodbye, no nothing for two months, my hormones are going insane and I have held back any sort of lust I have had for anyone else for two months and he was here and I needed to be satisfied and you weren't here to satisfy me and I physically needed it. I am a person, I'm not staying in a dungeon with a child, that's so cruel" he said shaking a little and turned walking to their room and grabbing a suitcase out to pack his belongings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 10,217 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,569 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,698 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,697 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 870 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 153 21,996 12-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,690 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) Dots 90 16,701 11-13-2015, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Project Alien-X (Closed with Littleittyboy) SeanWoods221 125 19,459 11-06-2015, 07:24 AM
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,416 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80