Closed Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy)
Max was taken aback by how Jace reacted and by instinct, he went forward to pat on his back. "I am sorry Jace... I had been too harsh. Please, don't cry...." He pressed the smaller male into his chest and rubbed his back like a little kid, surrounding him with his musk.
Jace cried into him quietly "Stupid hormones" he muttered quietly and cuddled into the man, smelling his cologne which smelled really good and Jace had to stick his bum out a little so his erection wouldn't be noticeable against the other man
Max chuckled. "Yea it's all because of the hormones. Must have been driving you crazy all the time. Do they say that the hormones are in proportion with the size of your belly? If it is, then you must be under a huge amount of it." He teased a little. How Jace shifted his bum also made him slightly relieved as it also made it less possible for his erection to be felt, and it made his bump press harder into his front. He used his thumb to wipe away the tears falling like pearls down his soft face.
Jace blushed a little and bit his lip looking up at the man, it was such a loving gesture wiping away his tears, he cleared his throat a little and stood back before blushing brightly seeing Max's pants look a little like a tent "Um...ah..." He muttered a little, at least his was a bit hidden due to the clothes he had to wear to cover his pregnancy
Gil laughed drily and teased himself. "Talking about inappropriate erections huh? Sorry..... you are simply too attractive. I guess.... i have overstayed... just let me know if you need anything." He said and almost escaped from the house, never before freling this embarrassed in his life.
Jace blushed brightly and waddled over to him grabbing his arm "You...you think I'm attractive?" He asked shyly "Even...even like this?" He asked pointing to his belly questionably biting his lip lightly
Gil took Jace's hand and said, looking into his eyes. "You are attractive. Even like this. More so like this." He spoke with such sincerity he hoped Jace could feel it. "You are glowing, Jace. Do not doubt that. To carry and bear a new life makes you very beautiful, not that you arent before youe belly started growing." He chuckled.
Jace looked up at him, his breath catching in his throat as he looked up at the man "Th-thank you" he said softly, his cheeks flushed looking away from him shyly putting a hand on his stomach gently biting his lip a little "I...I find you attractive too"
Gil's heart pumped a little faster hearing that. "You.... you think i'm attractive as well? .... thanks i guess?" He said, scratching the back of his neck.he soon found this wasnt making the situation any better, as his cock throbbed hearing that and seeing how cute Jace looked as even the tip of his ears blushed red. He quickly turned and stuttered. "I-i better get going. I still have something to do. Good day Jace." He said and almost ran away. He seriously needed the privacy to jerk off now.
Jace blushed a little shyly nodding his confirmation, he felt a little hurt when Max went to walk away but didn't stop him, finding someone attractive and actually wanted to make out with him were two very different things. He looked down at his feet, well not really at his feet as his stomach protruded over the top of them. He felt his shoulders drop a little and didn't really know how he was going to fix his own problem now
Max rushed into his own house and his bedroom, jerking off with a growl as he quickly removed his pants. He closed his eyes to replay what had happened. How Jace's belly felt when he touched it, how warm it felt against his own abdomen. How pliant his body felt against his side. His face, his expressions, his tears. All those images of Jace crossed his head and he spurted out thick ropes of seed as he came hard. He panted on the bed, his arm across his eyes, and lamented how he had missed the golden opportunity to get to know the ptegnant man even more just now.
Jace just sat on the couch unsure of himself now, he rubbed the back of his neck lightly. He stood up biting his lip and pulled his shorts down grabbing a pillow for length and rubbed himself against the pillow panting and moaning softly though it wasn't a great substitute and he couldn't seem to be able to get off on it, he groaned loudly in annoyance.
Max was at his car, about to drive away to get some fresh air after that orgasm when he heard that groan. He paused right on his track, and weighed his options. It would be very awkward to knock on his neighbor's door again after his escape, though he couldn't help but wonder if he would be in any trouble. Perhaps tripping himself again? Or even... going into labor.... He just stood there and gazed over the lawn, feeling a little stupid but unable to move his legs.
Jace moved the pillow against himself groaning loudly "Max" he groaned out a little as he rutted against the pillow moaning loudly. He couldn't quite get off and he knew the reason was because the pillow was not a good substitute for his hands or someone else's hands or possibly mouth.
Max seemed to hear his own name and without much thought, he jumped off the car and banged his neighbor's door again, the second time for the day. "Jace? are you alright? I seemed to hear your yelling. Did you hurt yourself? Is the baby bothering you?" He asked urgently, but he couldn't deny he was already imagining Jace lying there in pain, perhaps going into labor.
Jace jumped a little and blushes brightly chucking the pillow on the couch before awkwardly pulling up his shorts and went and answered the door "Hey Max, no, I'm f-fine" he said blushing a little and hoping Max wouldn't notice the erection underneath his big belly
Lmax glanced at the heavily pregnant man and except f9r looking a little dishevelled, and perhaps a little flushed. His belly was indeed too big that it hid everything below. He still looked at him a little skeptically and said "ok.... perhaps I just misheard. If you need anything, just call me."
Jace smiled gently at him biting his lip a little, his erection was aching to be able to release. He frowned as an uncomfortable pain across his stomach, he put his hand under supporting his stomach breathing heavily
Max quickly shoot out his hand to stead Jace's arm, his other hand holding his shoulder. "jace? Is everything alright?" He asked urgently. He saw Jace's face scrunching up and his breathing geting more burdened.
Jace nodded "Yeah, I'm okay, just Braxton Hicks, I'm okay, I promise" he smiled a little at him as he breathed through the uncomfortable feeling. He stood back up straight as it passed not realising his stomach moving up had cause his erection to be able to be seen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 10,106 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,556 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,620 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,538 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM
  C The New Neighbor with fleet Roxas Atlas 3 866 02-27-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan Roxas Atlas 153 21,797 12-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C The Pregnant Neighbor (Closed with Roseie1991) tjopj44 46 8,627 12-07-2016, 02:19 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The phone ( close with Littleittyboy ) Dots 90 16,673 11-13-2015, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Project Alien-X (Closed with Littleittyboy) SeanWoods221 125 19,314 11-06-2015, 07:24 AM
  My pregnant neighbor (first come first serve, nsfw) dolria1 27 10,366 01-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Pregboy80