Closed Rescued Experiment
Daniel looked at Harry and he wished that had made him feel better but it only made him sob weakly as he turned his head away from him. He couldn't look at him, he felt sick, he was having this baby for the both of them and yet it felt as if he was alone. Even with the doctors help, it all felt cold in comparison, he covered his face with his hands and cried, the tears wouldn't stop. Not now, he had been doing his best to stay strong for Harry but it wasn't working, he knew that now. Of course he was scared, of course he thought about if he wouldn't wake up the next day to be able to see their baby's face but he didn't care. They had thought this was impossible and now they knew it wasn't, but Harry was having second thoughts? He turned his head as best he could away from Harry's touch, holding his belly with one hand then and grimacing as he struggled to sit up against the pillows more. "I want you to leave me alone." He said and looked at the human,"I'm tired, I need to sleep."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
THe continuous tears scared Harry. He didn'tknow his words would have caused Daniel so much distress, but clearly it idd... and there was no taking back of his words. He couldn't take back his words either, sincethey were all his true thoughts. He rHe ighed at the struggle of Daniel to move away from him. "Daniel please don't... I will lleave if you want me to. Don't hurt yourself." he said holding Daniel to put him down again. "i'm so sorry... i love you." He said moving himself away from Daniel, who would no longer look at him.

This wasn't a situation that he knew a solution of, both physcially and mentally. Harry was feeling helpless and powerless. He defeatedly withdraw from the bed, taking away the bowl of soup and quietly closed the door behind him.

It wouldn't be long before he peeked back into the room He was too worried about Daniel's situation to leave vhim alone for long. Daniel looked like he hadn't moved at all, and looking from his back, his belly was still fearfully large. It rose high up from the alien's skinny body and looked almost mockingly at him, challenging him for his aiblity to look after his love.
When Harry laid him back down, Daniel settled with his hands against his belly as he rested his head against the pillow. Turning his face into it with a soft whimper, the tears didn't stop even when Harry left him, he stroked his belly gently as he sobbed softly. He felt horrible, weak and ugly, his hands held his middle and he wanted nothing more than for his pregnancy to end. Though he didn't have control over that either, his eyes squeezed shut and he did his best not to keep crying but he was failing. He whimpered quietly as he held his belly and did his best to bring up that false happiness again, forcing himself to smile. When he finally felt their child move again and he weakly laughed, stroking the large grey belly that protruded from him,"It's okay. He'll come around." He murmured to them,"It'll be okay." He closed his eyes again and turned over slowly onto his side, burying himself in the nest he had made for himself and the baby. Careful of the IV and monitors connected to him by wires and tubes, he fell asleep and was still asleep when Harry checked on him.

He didn't speak to Harry after that day, he didn't want to, not even about the birth like he said, even if he knew the other was right about his narrow hips. Daniel spent the next few days mostly by himself, avoiding speaking to his lover and just distracting himself with thinking about the baby. As he always did now, he was excited to meet them, that was obvious at least when the alien saved his smiles for his belly and not Harry. It was almost as if the human didn't exist as they waited for the child's arrival.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It pained Harry a lot. His Daniel who used to revolve around him, was now choosing to ignore him. he knew his words were hurtful, and it had contradicted fundamentally with what the little alien was thinking, but Harry couldn't help it and he was left frustrated. Even the preparation for birth that he had planned for Daniel was stalled. Whenever he tried to touch Daniel, he woudl squirm and try his hardest to move his weighed down body away from him. The rejection was so real and hurting, Harry couldn't face it outright.

Harry still stayed in teh room, but to avoid getting rejected, he was spending much more time just sitting there with Daniel. instead of snuggling close to him like he would do before. He felt so tired evey for Daniel, when he would adamantly turn away from him, so he soemtimes would deliberately sit on the other side of the bed, just to see what Daniel would do - and it had turned into a twisted kind of hide and seek. They still shared a bed at night, and that was the only time Harry was consoled with Daniel unable to resist the cold and instinctively move close to teh only heat source..... Harry couldn't tell if he was more happy or sad to know it was only because of basic instinct that Daniel would return to his arms. Every night he would greedily watch Daniel and his tired looks, tracing his increasingly dull scales and sniff up his scent, wishing he could rule his tongue in and not kill that bubble of happiness Daniel had built for himself.

With these few days of cold war, Harry was getting increasingly agitated. There was an urgency to prepare Daniel now. He wasn't sure of theexact due date, but he thought Daniels' belly had dropped a little. He did attempt to prepare his cloaca for the passing of the massive baby - estimated at at least 9 lbs. He tried rubbing and stretching Daniel a little, but it proved to be too uncomfortable Daniel would shift in his sleep, and Harry dared not continue for fear of waking Daniel up.... He could only watch the lizard grow fruther within just a few days, and left to worry even more of Daniel's condition. 
It was one of those nights when Harry's worse fear came true, Daniel had been moaning with the human's stroking fingers against the nub of pleasure. He was wet, his body squirming weakly as he laid against the warm man beside him, moaning into his chest as he slept soundly. His belly was tight and he barely moved more than his limbs as he laid on his partners chest, whimpering and pulling up his knees to either side of his belly. He pushed weakly against that hand between his legs, his body aching for anything to push into him, he was horny and it was due to Harry and his wandering hands. His mouth opened and closed as he struggled in his sleep, moaning when his stomach felt too full, almost as if he would pop as he moaned,"Harry." He was weak as he moved, toes curling, he was slowly waking up, but not because of the human's prying hands. It was something else that was bothering him, he was too sleepy to remember his anger towards the human, something was wrong. "It hurts." He turned his head and his hands, which never left his belly stroked his stomach slowly, he turned himself best he could onto his side. Holding his belly and groaning as he felt too tight and he couldn't do anything about it but squirm beneath the weight of their child. "Harry?" He called again like a lost child.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry was trying to prepare again. He thought it would work when Daniel was deeper asleep. Curiously, daniel was wetter than usual. At just the first few strokes, he was feeling slick slowly wetting his opening. "shh...." he tried cooing Daniel, hoping to lure him back to sleep but the alien was pushing against his palm and moving around. So much about sleep now...

He was starting to notice the signs. Daniel was curling up onto himself, pushing his knees into his belly.. and then there was a tightness. Daniel's belly was feeling harder than usual, and he was moaning in pain. "Daniel?" he asked when it appeared that the alien was awake, but he was only answered with more moans. Harry tried to get to Daniel, noting his breathing quickened and he sounded so lost. "I'm here Daniel, right here behind you. i got your back, babe." he said wrapping himself around Daniel, curling up to press their bodies as close together as possible. He cupped his belly and his heart sank... this could be it. The baby's coming tonight....

He would have to prepare Daniel now. Reaching over his plump ass - the only place that had grown aside from his belly, he started teasing him in all the ways he knew could arouse Daniel. Stroking against his puckered hole that was well protected by scales, he was careful, taking it slow before forcing his fingertip through.

Daniel wanted to sleep, it was mostly all he did lately, but his body seemed to have other plans, he pushed back against Harry's hand weakly and moaned. He was still weak, he could barely move on his own but he squirmed beneath the weight of his belly, wanting to say more to the human but he couldn't. His belly was too tight and he tried to speak but it only came out in mewls and moans as he squirmed weakly, but as he heard Harry he relaxed slowly. He sank back against him and groaned softly into his chest as he turned his face into his body, panting softly but closing his eyes again when he was embraced tightly. It felt good to know Harry was there for him, holding him and comforting him, he relaxed silently. Though it showed on his face that he was still in discomfort, even as he laid against him and tried slipping back into sleep, he wanted to rest naturally. Thought he didn't really have a choice in the matter.

Especially as Harry worried about him and still wanted to do his best go prepare him, he felt his warm hands at his ass and he moaned softly. This time he felt pleasure, arching his back slightly to greet the touches, his eyes fluttered open briefly as the finger pushed into him and he bit his lip. Almost thinking this was a dream, he smiled softly to himself,"Harry..." He looked at the human gently and pushed back against his fingers,"I missed you Harry..." He whispered gently, voice sleepy, still not all the way there.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Moments like this was touching to Harry. The little alien was wholeheartedly trusting of the docotr. It was almost an empowering feeling. Harry rubbed their cheeks together and his voice was broken. "me too babe... I miss you too." he sighed, admitting it finally. He had limited time left. he was positive labor had started this very night, and he hoped Daniel was able to make it through.

At least Daniel's reaction towards his finger was still the same. The alien was always so eager and responsive. He pushed his fingertip further in, feeling the warmed insides - which was highly unusual. Daniel was usually cool and his insides would only get warm when he was in heat - or, well, now Harry knew, when he was ready to give birth. He stretched his opening with great patience, minimizing the discomfort of being filled too fast, too quick by the alien.

"you are going to be fine Daniel." he pressed a kiss on Daniels' almost dreamy face, hoping he could remain in this state for longer, just a little longer. "Take me baby, relax and take me in further." he muttered in his usual soft voice, guiding Daniel in his half conscious state to eat in more of his fingers.

Daniel whimpered gently and nuzzled him back as he smiled weakly, though he heard his voice break and he wasn't exactly sure why,"Don't cry Harry." He murmured to him and kissed his lips softly, they were dry and cracked but he wanted to comfort the other man still. Though it was the alien who needed to be comforted as their child was coming and coming fast, whether their fathers were ready or not.

Though Harry was doing his best to prepare him for birth, he was warmer because of their child, they were warm blooded even despite what Daniel was. It was both a good and bad thing, their child was healthy but at the cost of Daniel's health as well. His eyes rolled back and he moaned softly into the humans chest, his hands going from his wobbling belly go his shirt to grasp the fabric tightly,"Nh..." He complained only slightly and pushed back firmly against those fingers spreading him.

"Make love to me, Harry." He whispered, his body quivering as his hole spread around the humans hand and he bit down on his lip. Though that lust was taken over by pain again and his brows knit together as he groaned, back arching and belly tightening visibly again with another contraction. This time, Daniel's eyes widened as within him there was a slick pop and his waters rushed out of him to coat Harry's hand. He was definitely awake now. "Harry?" He blinked, coming to his senses.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry smiled, and if Daniel was awake enough to see it, he probably woudl tease him for how twisted it appeared to be. He rubbed his own lips against Daniel's chpped ones, licking the cracked skin. Harry moaned feelign hsi finger enveloped in the warmer than ever insides of Daniels', stretching in a controlled pace. He was working slow hoping this would remain a pleasurable experience for his beloved, but really he wasn't working fast enough to stretch Daniel for the baby.

The doctor hummed, smiling at the alien's request. he guessed he was doing such a great job Daniel was aroused enough to want to become intimate with him. Eitherway, the baby had other ideas and even Harry was surprised when he had a handful of fluid.

".... I think the baby's really coming." Harry said, no longer able to keep his voice steady. He looked at his soaked palm and looked up meeting Danile's shocked eyes. "The baby's coming..."

Harry moved closer to Daniel, helping him up and this time just cradled him in his arms. "Your water had broken, Daniel. You are going to experience even stronger contractions from now. Keep your breathings steady, we aren't sure how long this will take, but let me knwo when you feel the urge to push." he instructed, trying to get a hold of the stiuation.

"What?" Daniel's shock was plain on his face as he looked up at Harry and his eyes were bright with fear or excitement, he looked down but only saw his large belly that pressed into his lovers abs. "The baby's coming..." He tried repeating what the human had said but he couldn't believe it,"It can't be." He said weakly but his stomach had other ideas as another contraction tightened around his womb and he moaned softly. It was definite, the baby was coming and soon.

The alien grimaced as he was sat up and leaned back against Harry, his brows knit and he moved his legs to cradle his belly easier. He stirred from his sleep more and bit down on his lip, frowning briefly and instead of worrying he said,"I thought you were going to make love to me." He complained, looking up to Harry,"I still want you to." He mentioned, as he was told what to do and he nodded, he knew to just listen to his own body. His instincts, that's what he's been doing for this long and they hadn't led him wrong yet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry blushed. TO make love to Daneil did cross his mind, especially when he was moaning and spreading his legs, blossoming under his manipulative finger, so to speak. But once his water broke, he was a little ashamed of his desires taking over when his lover was in obvious pain. "i... you sure you still want to?" he asked, after Daniel's nod. "i mean... " instead of saying it out loud, the doctor moved Daniel slightly so his half-hardened cock would press against Daniel's lower back, letting the alien know Harry wasn't only partial to the idea - his body was also reflecting hoenstly the desire he was feeling.

"if you are feeling like it... who knows. maybe that's what it takes for the baby to come...?" Harry muttered, nibblign on Daniel's 'ear' that was more like a tiny opening. His hands started moving across his bump, stroking over the underside feeling the fullness. "These past few days..... It's so bad. I am sorry babe, i am sorry for making you so sad. I am sorry for hurting your feelings so much." he confessed, his touches changing from comforting to seducing. 
Daniel saw the way Harry looked at him after what he asked of him and knew that he had him wrapped around his little finger as he pressed his ass against him again. Firm in his request,"I'm okay." He nodded,"I want you still." He murmured and his stomach tightened at the feeling of the others cock against his lower back. He wasn't sure if it was because of labor or because of his arousal. But he leaked some more, slick mixing with how his water dripped out of him, he was blushing too though weakly.

"They're already coming whether you make love to me or not, but I don't want them coming to us before we make amends." He said softly to him, they might have missed each other and apologized but he wanted to knowing if he truly loved him still. He needed to know if he was still attractive to the human. Though with the kisses and nibbles, he relaxed more about that thought and closed his eyes as he pushed back against him again. It brought tears to his eyes, the way Harry rubbed his belly and held it within his hands, a sob escaped him. That was all he had wanted to hear from Harry for the longest of times,"I love you so much... It hurts when you say things like you did... About our baby and me..." He looked back at him and blinked the tears in his eyes away, moaning briefly and closing his eyes again as he spread himself for Harry.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The rush of fluid landed right on Harry since the alien was naked. He was usually without clothes and Harry smiled at the little gush, an indirect confirmation of how much the alien was into this.

Harry nodded eagerly. he coudln't agree more that he would love to make amneds before the baby was born - then what better way than to squeeze in make-up sex before the arrival of their bundle of joy. He moaned when Daniel's back pushed against him, but he was startled by the sob. "Daniel...?" he was about to ask, afraid there was something else taht was wrong. He fell silent hearing Daniel's words then tightened his hold on the alien. "I'm so sorry baby.... i'm so sorry. I love you, and i love our baby. So much, more than myself." he whispered, reinstating his feelings.

He took the silent hint from Daniel and started working. His nibbles focused on the little scales beside Daniel's ear, his hands cradling his belly and moved lower to stroke his cock. Surprised by how "energetic" his manhood was despite the pain, he gently clutched it and started the gentle strokes. He moved his hips so his own length would be stroking along the crack of Daniel's bottom, moving slowly to smear his precum all over. "Daniel. Don't you ever leave you, you hear that? don't you... or i will die of heartbreak." He muttered licking on his sensitive spots, working on stretching him further. 
Daniel sank into Harry's arms and he squeezed his eyes shut to keep tears from streaming down his face but it didn't help. His cheeks were already wet with tears and he cried softly even as the human held him, the build up within him finally released and he couldn't contain his emotion. Especially as Harry finally revealed his true feelings to him, he turned his head to look at him, he needed to see his face to believe him as he spoke. He smiled brightly despite the tears in his eyes then and he nodded,"We love you too. So much, I wish you could feel them, but they move all the time. Especially when you're around." He said to him and he kissed him,"They love you, they know you're their daddy." He said and he gripped his free hand, squeezing his eyes shut again as the human slipped between his legs again. Moaning softly at the kisses he received and bit his lip, he fled his hand support his belly and smiled at the warmth of his hand,"Touch me more." He whimpered softly, pressing his cock into the humans hand as he touched him there next, he groaned and rocked into his palm. Pressing his own ass back against his lovers as he felt his cock smear pre against his back,"I won't ever leave you." He whispered and he turned his head to kiss the human,"I never want to." He breathed out end turned back as he let him kiss at his neck,"You treat me so well, you love me more than anyone else." He whispered,"We even made a child together. I love you too much to leave you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I've missed all their movements... how stupid i had been." the doctor muttered, annoyed with himself and lamenting the missing out of all that. He groaned but looked right into Daniel's eyes, reinforcing what he had said. "I love you and our baby... so much." he wiped away the tears streaming down his face with his thumb, feeling his heart breaking all over again at the tears he had drawn from Daniel.

The words of Daniel's was almost hypnotising. Harry nodded gratefully, taking Daniel's words in and littered kisses all over. 'Thank you... thank you. You're not leaving me.... y-you... w-we will be together always." he whispered and started shoving lightly along the crack of Daniel's bottom. He grinded himself into Daniel, and with each shove, he would have pushed Daniel's cock into the loose fist he held over Daniels' manhood. He build up the rhythm more and reached a finger in through Daniel's wet opening, slipping through and testing, stretching the alien patiently. "you're my most precious..." he muttered slipping another finger in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,258 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 927 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Experiment (open to all) bigbelly23 15 3,704 06-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C The Aftermath of the Experiment with NerfWolf19 SeanWoods221 47 7,150 04-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NerfWolf19
  O Pregnancy experiment OPEN popop 27 6,757 02-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The Experiment (closed) DragonKnight 0 1,683 09-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Experiment Slave RP (Open) VenusLove 59 26,747 07-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Mr.pregnantboy612