Closed Rescued Experiment
((You know me, I'm thinking have him be heavily pregnant but sick as hell maybe? His body could have a problem with carrying a human child, but of course things turn out alright in the end. Until the cousin. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(haha yea do whatever you want. Hmm , i don't know? HAHA like... certainyl i don't mind that big heavily pregnant body, wiht lots of sickness... that's a love we all share here, no? ;))
((Lol yeah. So want me to do the skip?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(yea go ahead! our little lizard's gonna go all cute and snuggly? or just too sick for touches?)
((Hm... Probably snuggly, he'd want as much love as he can get, especially since he'd be proud of getting pregnant so easily.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(haha yea he's gonna look so cute. a truly proud momma who was so fond of his bump... while at the same time getting much suffering from the pregnancy. would be lovely to play with ;))
It was surprising how easy it had been for Daniel to become pregnant, after their long day of sex and the next day of recuperating it would have been obvious. If they understood more about the aliens mating cycle they would have known that his heat wouldn't end unless he had been impregnated. Which was a good thing, because having sex like they had the first days for more than just 24 hours would have been close to impossible. With the mate he had taken being only human.

It was pure luck when Daniel's belly started swelling with their first child, it was obvious that it wasn't just another batch of dud eggs as it lasted more than just a day. Or even a week, along with other symptoms he had never had before. He was vomiting up almost every meal, even just liquids at one point but it got better for a few months before it got worse again. As he grew closer and closer to his due date things took a turn, his scales lost their vibrant green one night and when they woke Daniel was grey. Not just dull color wise, but also now too weak to lift himself up from bed even if he wanted to.

It was horrible, though Daniel still wore a smile on his face when he looked at Harry, holding his big, round belly full of baby and purring. His hands never stopping their movement over the restless flesh that contained his womb, their baby was as active as ever, yet he never complained once about his predicament.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry wasn't sure what he was looking for, and he freaked out when Daniel started throwing up, wondering if it had been hi contacting some disease they didn't know of. Only when Daniel told him he could be pregnant - some motherly instinct of the aline - that he began to direct his worry to another direction. it was still worry, and they still had to find outways for Daneil to hold the food down, but now at least Harry was partially sure the symptoms were not life-threatening.

Then it became worse again. the mmorning discovering Daniel became grey and too weak to move, Harry had shed a few tears behind Daniels' back. this was so difficult for the alien, the doctor didn't know how to deal with it. he kept up with a calm facade, taking care of Daniel even gentler than before, but he was beginning to worry if this cross-species pregnancy would have taken a lethal toll on Daniel.

Harry came into the room with their lunch in hand. "hey, feeling better?" he asked, although he knew the answer - Daniel would say yes, but his body screamed no. he put down the tray and lifted the alien from the bed, his heart broke all over again at how weak Daniel was, just laying there boneless, his belly looking like the only lively thing on him. "i have prepared soup for today." he said, bringing the bowl closer, he scooped a spoonful and fed it to Daniel.
The doctor worried and yet the alien seemed content with his pregnancy, no matter how bad it got, he was just glad to see their child growing inside of him. Bigger and bigger, they almost seemed too big to fit him any more as he reached the last weeks of his pregnancy. He stayed in bed, unable to move from the nest he had made there with Harry's help. He was given fluids through IV when he once again couldn't even keep water down, the room was like a hospital almost. Though it didn't worry Daniel, he was just happy to be pregnant, so pregnant with their first child that he could barely move. He didn't see it as a bad thing, almost delusional how much he smiled and talked about their baby to Harry, but he was as clear headed as any time before.

"Never felt better." Daniel grinned at him, though even his smiles were weak, he smelled the food on the platter his mate had brought in and slowly pushed himself up on the pillows. Though without the pillows behind him he couldn't keep himself upright, he thanked Harry as he was lifted up more and his hands rested against his belly. "I think they knew you were coming. They wouldn't settle down." He stroked the scales of his heavy stomach, the girth almost looking so big that it would pop but of course that wouldn't happen. "Mm... Homemade?" He asked and wouldn't stop smiling as he leaned his head over and opened his mouth to be fed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"yea home made. guessed we had tried enough of that crap prepared by restaurants, might as well start something at home. Feel like you could stomach a little bit of it?" The doctor asked, cradling Daniel on his lap, he fed the small spoonful, and waited anxiously for Daniel's reaction to it. On a good day, they would be able to have Daniel keeping half a bowl down - way less than what would maintain his usual metabolism, but there was little Harry could do.

He checked the reading on the drip and his brows continued to be knitted tight. "ok? taste alright? anohter spoonful?" he asked, looking at Daniel for his tiny nod, and fed another. The baby was growing healthy despite the difficulty the 'mother' had gone through, and Harry wasn't sure how he felt about that. He looked at Daniel and sighed again. "The baby's certainly growing healthy.... but at what cost on you." he nudged closer to Daniels' dull grey cheek, wishing this woldn't have been so difficult on the alien.
"I love it when you cook for me." He said and he eagerly waited for the first spoonful, he was starving little by little and it wasn't like he didn't want to eat the food. His body just seemed to reject it despite how much he might have needed it, he hummed as he swallowed down some of the soup. Laying his head on Harry's shoulder and sighing as he waited a few moments to know that he would be able to eat some more, his hands stroked his belly. As he closed his eyes briefly and looked up to Harry again with a nod, swallowing down more of the rich broth but having to turn his head away at the third spoon. He grimaced briefly as he felt his stomach turned but swallowed down his nausea, a hand on Harry's thigh. The alien smiled when the wave passed and shook his head,"I'm happy to do it, I'm happy to have a child of our own." He said and looked at the human with bright eyes despite how he appeared,"Aren't you happy?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The alien looked so meagre on his lap, soft like a lamb - helpless and weak like one as well. Harry was concerned and that worry was looming over him constnatly through these last month. He sighed and nodded, pushing the bowl of soup away when he saw Daniel going a slight bit paler - if that was even possible - at the third spoonful. They had learnt through many failed attempts that to force Daniel with food wasn't going to work.

"i... yea. I guess. I don't know... " Harry pasued thinking about how he felt on this. he gave it some serious thought as he laid back and rubbed Daniels' belly, going along his scales and traced the line between each piece. "you are suffering so much from this.... " he said, then sighed. "i guess I always felt guilty coz I cannot deny I am also rather excited to become a father. I never thought that was a possibility so... I surrpise even myself for how much i am trhilled by the prospect." he finally admitted.
He lifted his hand to stroke his partners cheek and smiled at him, kissing his jaw softly and sinking down again, that cost more than the amount of energy he had. As he waited for the spoon to come up again, knowing that he needed to swallow down as much soup as he could so Harry wouldn't worry that much. He needed enough strength for himself and the baby, everything he did lately was just for the baby's sake. He could care less about himself, he just wanted their baby to be healthy.

He felt worried when the human spoke, he felt nervous while he laid with him against the pillows of the warm bed, his nest felt complete with Harry beside him. Daniel thought he wouldn't agree that this was a good thing, he knew that he was struggling but no one ever said it would be easy to have a child. He looked at him and slowly relaxed as he stroked his belly, hoping that he wouldn't break his heart. "I'm not! I'm not suffering." He said quickly and shook his head, but grinned as the other said so, his eyes brightened,"I'm so excited to see them, I don't think I've ever been so excited for something in my life." He smiled as if nothing was wrong, as if he wasn't wasting away in the bed because of the child he was so happy about.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry couldn't bear to see his lovee so weak. even coming up to press a kiss on him had Daniel panting when he collasped back onto his chest. He stroked his belly and for the millionth time, worried about Daniel's life when it came the time to birth the baby.

"i... yea, i'm excited, but I'm also worried sick, Daniel. Y-you're suffering! you could have jumped and walked around with ease before this, and now... you couldn't even hold yourself up. this is... " he bit back the words, but sometimes he wondered if that was a parasite Daniel was growing in his stomach or really just a baby. He sighed and fed Danile with another spoonful of soup. He wondered if the little lizard knew how serious his condition was. "we'd have to start stretching you as well. I am not sure if you could pass the baby otherwise..." they did have the equipemtn to monitor the baby's condition, and Harry knew it was going to be a hybrid, in the form of a baby, not an egg. He took Daniel closer to him and gently wiped the corner of his mouth. "we will start it small... just a dildo of usual size." he said, the idea had been using his cock to stretch daniel open, but he didn't think the alien could take it.

(LOl sorry if this had turned weird... just suddenly got this thought...)
"They're just trying to grow, it's hard, I know it is but they're not trying to hurt me." He smiled at his human, then swallowed down more soup, his head falling back against his shoulder and soft moan escaping him. As their child stretched within him, his belly indenting from the inside when they did, he looked down and could only smile as he stroked his belly,"I'm just happy that they're so strong." He said,"We created this." He looked up at Harry and was grinning at him, that showed that he didn't know how serious it was. He was blissfully ignorant of it,his brows furrowed,"You don't think I can do it?" He asked him sadly, he couldn't help but think Harry was lying to him, that he wasn't as happy as he was to give life to their child. It was a large change from months ago when they had first seen their child on that screen. He looked up to the human,"Why can't you do it? You know I don't like toys." He complained.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"i know they aren't meaning to... but, look at you. i miss that brilliant green color of yours..." Harry sighed stroking Daniels' belly where there was only dull grey scales left. "y-you... i'm not sure Daniel. I am not sure if you could do this.... " Harry sighed. "you know i love you too much, i couldn't see you hurt in anyway... and now, it's OUR child who was doing it to you. I am so conflicted..." He said trying to show his excitement to Daniel, sensing the dip in his mood. "Daniel... i love you, but..." he started, then clasped his lips tight, he really didn't know what he was going to say. There was no other way than to embrace this new life. Not when they were this far into the pregnancy. Give or take, it would only be weeks - maybe only one, even - left.

"i... can you take it? i mean... i'm not too big i suppose, compared with the child, but...." Harry said, unsured. Facing Daniel who was so sick, he didn't know if he could get it up himself. "i... i am not sure if i could do the work..." he groaned. that was embarrassing to admit to Daniel, that he might not be able to get it up, but facing his sickly lover, he really wans't sure. 
It'll come back. I'm sure it's natural." Daniel said and he looked sad as he watched Harry's face, brows knitting together while he listened to his lover,"There's no need to be conflicted or confused." He stroked his cheek again as he laid against him, smiling softly at him when he told him he loved him until that 'but' came. His heart dropped and for once his happiness dissipated as he shifted away from the other weakly, to weak to turn and look at him. He was shocked, so much so that he felt nauseous,"But what?" He asked him,"You love me, but you don't love our child?" He felt sick, tears coming to his eyes,"How could you even think that?"

Daniel shook his head and looked away from Harry,"No. I don't want to think about that now." He said simply, the birth of their child was something the farthest from his mind. Now that he understood Harry and what he meant, frowning.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Daniel." Harry called the alien's name. "I'm a proud father, that's undisputable. But at the same time, i also don't feel as connected to the baby." Harry had reflected on it countless times, especially when Daniel was lost in a coma-like deep sleep throughout the day. The scales covering Daniel's body also meant only the strongest of kicks could be felt across his belly, making it almost impossible for Harry to feel them. "you are ... you look so... " Harry's voice broke. Instead of trying to tell him further, he pulled Daniel back onto his lap and moved to take out the mirror they used to place on the nightstand. He had hid it after awhile, afraid the alien might feel bad about how he looked. "look at you..." to get his point across, he retrieved that mirror and placed it in front of Daniel, letting him see how he really looked now.

"I am happy to be a father, but at what cost?" he said simply, hoping Daniel would get the mental struggle he was going through. "and not to mention the size of the belly..." he cupped his belly and down towards Daniel's narrow waist. That was another huge concern for the doctor.

He turned to him again and brightened only slightly when the human told him he was proud, proud of their child, but soon refuted the point. Daniel pouted and his hands ran over his middle slowly, he took in a breath and turned his head away,"I try and help you feel, I try so you can understand. But now I don't understand." He teared up and watched his partners face sadly as he brought his hand against the others briefly, watching him bring the mirror up. His eyes widened at the sight and he looked panicked as he saw himself for the first time in months, skinny and grey. He stared and lifted his hand to touch his cheeks lightly, he felt sick at the sight and was almost exhaled of himself when he finally looked away. His hands going to his belly again as if to reassure himself that the baby was there and he wanted so badly to just hold them in his arms already. He whimpered, shutting his eyes,"Why can't you just be happy, Harry?" He sobbed softly, his weakness shining through his hapoiness and he felt depression hit him like a bus as tears leaked from his eyes. "I've done so kuch to have this baby, but you don't want them."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"no i love them! i just... maybe i love you even more. you are my little sweetheart, you've been so important to me, i don't think i can ever love someone else as much as i love you." it was devastating hearing the disappointment in Daniel's words. Harry desperately hoped that he could also enjoy this as much as Dnaile did, but it just wan'st possible for him to be so. Not when his little lizard was, well, no longer the one he remembered. "how i wish i knew what's the normal process of gestation for your kind... how i wish i knew if this was normal. God, this couldn' tbe normal right...." he stroked Daniels' cheeks, his face visibly hollowed with the inability to keep food down for the past few months.

"i'm so sorry i have disapponted you... i shouldn't have affected you with my mood. i'm so sorry Daniel..." he wiped away the tears from his cheek. "i'll... i'll try not ot let that overwhelm me. God, i don't know what to do now. please don't cry baby..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,265 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 929 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Experiment (open to all) bigbelly23 15 3,712 06-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C The Aftermath of the Experiment with NerfWolf19 SeanWoods221 47 7,174 04-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NerfWolf19
  O Pregnancy experiment OPEN popop 27 6,772 02-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The Experiment (closed) DragonKnight 0 1,686 09-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Experiment Slave RP (Open) VenusLove 59 26,781 07-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Mr.pregnantboy612