Closed Rescued Experiment
The alien wasn't sure if the next egg was just huge or if he wasn't doing this right, birthing their clutch was harder than he ever thought it would be as he moaned aloud and turned onto his other side. His arms wrapping around his belly, he whined and shook his head, the baby wasn't coming,"Harry..." He cried again,"Help, please." He was weak, his throat tight as tears came to his eyes and down his cheeks, nodding weakly and looking at the other as his hand went down between his legs,"I can't-" He gasped, his ass felt so full and yet he couldn't push, he tried his best to bear down and yet it didn't work, he panted and collapsed for a few moments with a small moan.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"you can, just stay calm. The egg's a little stuck I see...." Harry muttered, trying to make out what's wrong with it that's causing teh trouble. He reached deep into Daniel, and poked around the egg as gently as possible. When Dnaile was pushing, there was a little more space and there had been minute shuffling on the egg. Harry took advantage of that split second to feel, slipping his fingertip through the edge of the egg, only to find a more obtuse angle than he would expect. experimentally, he pushed the egg back a little. "i think it's coming out the wrong way... deep breathes, and push down as hard as you can, i will try to shove one end back inside." harry said. "i am here with you Dnaile.... i am going to find a way." he said urgently, sweta dropping down his forehead as well while he held the alien a little tighter, nudging their faces together where the alien's scaled skin had been wet from his tears.
The alien took in a breath and nodded as his eyes filled with tears, he laid there with his legs apart and held his round belly as he looked down at the human between his legs, whining as his hand dug inside of him. He screamed as the egg was being manipulated and stroked, groaning and tossing his head back as he reached up to grasp onto anything that could give him bearing. His back arched, shuddering and dragging in weak breaths, this labor was the first in his life and it was going horribly,"No...No, I don't want to..."He whimpered and his body shook from his calves to his stomach and thighs, though it was hopeless as his body worked against him. Whining as he was forced to push, bearing down and curling into himself as his stomach tightened, face darkening and heating up against the others face with a soft moan,"Harry..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"i am here... i am right here Daniel. cltuch my shoulder, use me as leverage.... we are so close to succeeding." Harry urged, quite desperate as well in keeping Daniel on top of the pain. he bit his lips and once again, continued with his attempt of rectifying the angle of the egg, holding Daniel's shaking thigh to steady his grasp and finally, pushed hard enough to move the dull end of the egg inside of Daniel.

Daniel let out a sharp shriek, the pain of having the egg turned while within his canal was great, and Harry quickly held his little lizard tight, patting his back. "it's ok, i am done, you are all ready now. daniel, you hear me? it's all done now...." he say, and with a contraction, the egg surged forward, filling teh void created by the awkwardly positioned egg.
It was a struggle for Daniel to sit up more, gripping the humans shoulder as he cried out again and tossed his head back with another scream, trembling from head to toe. As the egg shifted and pushed out of him then, spreading him open with the size of it, though as it crowned Harry could see it wasn't just a normal egg. It was furry on the end and as it stretched him open the human realized that the troublesome egg wasn't an egg at all. But a baby. He moaned and rocked his hips slowly from side to side, squeezing his eyes shut, he curled forward and half against Harry still as he bore down.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(welcome back ;) LOL i know i probably soudned ridiculous in this... and in fact after the hiatus i shouldn't be sounding so accusing, but .. furry? like, that's the head of a human baby - since Dnaiel obviously wouldn't have hair on him being a lizard? so... what? the turning is making the young come out head first or... what? LOL)

Harry was so surprised by the thing that's coming out of Daniel. h ewasn't expecting something like this, and for a moment feared if that was because the egg had broke and hatched while still within Dnaiel, but the lack of shattered shell proved that wasn't likely. he took hold of daniel's spread opening, keeping it intact as much as he could puttng counter pressure on it. "this is it Daniel, push!" he urged, knowing htis was the ideal time or else they might have the thng - perhaps a human baby - slipping back after the contraction.
((Yep. That's what I was thinking. Thanks for the welcome!))

As Daniel pushed, that human baby came forward out of him, forehead coming out of him before revealing a pair of eyes and a nose and mouth, a face. A human face on a human body, that slowly came from the short lizard man, he whined as he tossed his head back. Collapsing in his nest as he whimpered and struggled to plant his feet against the mattress, there was something hanging out of him. His head turned and he moaned as his stomach tensed again,"Harry... What's wrong?" Daniel felt sick as his hands moved to his stomach, and he grimaced as he strokes it slowly as it tensed with the cramp that ran through him,"It hurts so bad..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(HAHA alright... okie, a different twist i see!)

Harry was startled. he was'nt expecting this and certainly this wasn't in any of his imagination as well. he had thought he had a thorough understanding of the alien's body, but now, like always, his little lizard was surpriisingg him again. "it's.... now Daniel listen to me very carefully. That's a baby...not an egg. you have to push fast, and push hard, or the baby's gonna suffocate." he said urgently, resuming his position between Daniel's legs to support hte baby's head. "please Daniel.. this is our baby, not an egg anymore. you have to push, or the baby wouldn't surive..." he said, holdingas best as he could at the widely stretched opening of Daniel. The alien' s body clearly wasn't designed for this and he was so close to tearing, Harry could only keep his fingers crossed at this point.
His hands slowly stroked his tight middle and he moaned softly as he laid there, his feet braced upon Harry's thighs as he knelt between his legs. He grimaced,"Wh... What...?" He didn't understand, it was so sudden when he said that and he looked between his legs to the human who hand his hands at his ass. He was catching the eggs but now he was gripping something, his brows knit and he felt panicked, Harry not helping him at all. "A baby? How...?" He cried out and braced against him as he bore down with a struggle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"i hav no idea... but please Daniel. just push!" Harry called for Daniel's push, which the lizard, despite in great panic, complied and was giving Harry a great push. the baby's head surged forward, but his wide shoulders were obviously creating troulbe for Daniel, whose opening wasn't large enough. Harry had no idea what'st he proper procedure for delivering a baby, so eh could only urge for another push from Daniel. "Daneil! please, give me another big push!" he said, tryign to help by pulling the baby.
Daniel was terrified when Harry suddenly yelled at him, he didn't understand what he told him, what was so urgent but he listened to him. He took in a breath and pushed down hard on the form inside of him that turned slowly before coming out of him. Spreading him open as far as he could go and he had to stop pushing, crying out and falling back again,"No!" It was burning, burning so badly and he moaned brokenly with a shake of his head,"It's not coming-" He complained and yet he was pushing again, even against his better judgement, he screamed when the child was tugged. It's form spreading him more and his legs spread open as with that sharp tug his anus tore almost instantly with the shoulders that spread him open. The chubby child falling out of him and another cry breaking within his throat, whining and whimpering as he felt himself bleeding out between his legs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry was panicking. Daniel was struggling to push, and harry wasn't even sure if this was what he was supposed to do. Nonetheless he pulled on the baby. "no you can do this Daniel, push through the burn, the baby's coming... hte baby needs to come quick!" he said finding the baby going a litle purple with the long time it'd spent in Daniel's tight canal. Harry tugged harshly on the baby and it broke free with a splash of fluid, the chubby form resting on Harry's hands - together with a gush of blood oozing out of Dnaiel's nasty tear. "oh my god..." Harry was shaking. the baby also wasn't exactly crying, it's a boy but he's not yet breathing properly. there were some scales on his body, and there wasn't a cord. Harry rubbed the baby's back like what he saw on movies, and when the baby finally choked out a wail, he turned his attention to Daniel.

"oh god Daniel..." he whispered, pressing a hand on his open wound trying to slow the bloodflow.

(i forgot what color is Daneils' blood? blue or green?)
Daniel gripped onto his thighs and pulled his knees up against his chest as he pushed and when the child came out of him finally with a sharp tear of his flesh he cried out. Collapsing on the nest he had made and sobbed some more with the renewal of fear as he felt his blood pooling between his legs. Though of course it was natural to tear some times and yet he didn't know that, this was his first birth and he trembled with terror. The rest of his amniotic fluids burning the wound and he felt the form between his legs that was being manipulated by his partner. "Harry..." He complained again, his voice broken and weak now, tears coming to his eyes just as the child was crying.

"Is it okay?" He asked weakly and looked down between his legs with blurry eyes, his head heavy and body trembling,"What's wrong?" He felt completely out of it.

((Doesn't matter, something between those two colors. ))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry swallowed hard seeing the greenish fluid oozing out of Daniel, making a strange mess between his legs with his amniotic fluid still trickling down. Harry scooped Daniel up sightly to put him on his lap, holding him while spreading his legs, pressing down on his wound and fished in the first aid kit he had readied beside them. "the baby's alright... you are my priority now. how are you feeling?" Harry said, he was trembling himself with how bad Daneil was looking, his usually vibrant scales appeared dull, he couldn't hold himself up too well, and blood just kept coming. "hold on baby... i'll be finding something to help you with that." the doctor said, his heart aching at how weakly Dnaiel laid his head on his chest.

Harry finally got what he wanted, a spray kind of bandage that would have stopped the blood - theoretically on humans, but he guessed that should work on Dnaiel as well. "this is gonna sting..." Harry said, shaking the can before spraying it onto the most sensitivie spot of Dnaiel's, but the effect was immeidate and the open wound was sealed.
He had a baby, that was amazing in and of itself, he smiled softly to himself as he heard the squealing though it sounded distant as he laid his head on his partners shoulder. He moaned softly as he was taken up onto the humans lap and murmured something quietly, unintelligible. The alien whimpered as the others hand worked between his legs, he turned his head slightly to see the little squirming baby beside the pile of eggs. A grin coming to his face despite his major blood loss, he reached over weakly and felt their thin head of hair,"A baby, Harry... A baby..." He whispered and looked up at his lover, his eyes fluttering a few times but he did his best to stay awake, the thought of the crushed egg completely out of his mind at the sight of the child.

He squealed, but just as suddenly settled down as he laid against the other and he slowly fell into a deep sleep.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(LOL this is supposed to be a dream right? lol we got so carried away - or i have led the way to outrageous depths we are completely away from the origianl road)

Harry smiled at the squeal. His alien is as cute as always. he still found it unbelieavable that between them, they were able to produce a full baby, but what mattered was the child is ok. He stroked Daniel's cheeks as he collapsed, took care of the mess and he, too drifted off holding Daniel .

It would be a long time until both of them woke up. Harry had had fallen asleep after taking care of teh miscarried eggs from Daniel, stashed them away trying to hide that from the alien. What he didn't know was after he had fallen asleep, there was a tiny egg still inside of Daniel waiting to be out, and in their sleep and Dnaiel's subconscious pushing, it laid itself onto the bed, leaving evidence that there INDEED had something "born" last night.
((I completely forgot! Lmao, now we'll have to deal with the consequence of Daniel wanting a baby! And of course Harry has to give him one. ))

Neither of them knew that within their dream, the child wasn't real, and the eggs weren't real. He hadn't really lost anything, but of course as he really woke up from his deep sleep with a stir he moaned. His body ached and his head fell to the side as he stretched, arms reaching up and grasping the headboard. He felt lighter and felt that last lump he had birthed between his legs, the alien licked his lips,"Harry." He murmured weakly, still a bit tired but hunger was taking over as he sat his head up, yawning. Being empty made more space for food and he gladly wanted to wake up and have an opportunity for breakfast.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(HAHA yep towards the middle i guess we lost track... LOL yep let's have a honry and desperate Daniel asking for sex and a baby ... babies ;))

"hmm?" the doctor hummed, turning slightly, he ,too , opened his eyes slowly to see his little alien lover. "hey morning." he smiled. he tried to act normal. he was still hopign hat Dnaiel would have no recollection of what happened the previous night and thereby not having to be bugged by the fact that he sort of "ovulated" and "miscarried - of sorts". "You are awake early..." he flipped himself over to cover Dnaiel, only to feel the lump the alien had birthed last night and froze - he had to think of a way to brush that egg thing away before Dnaiel could discover it.
The alien leaned into the doctor as he turned to face him and he smiled at him softly, he kissed him softly,"Good morning." He sighed and wrapped his arms around him in a half hug,"I did... I had a weird dream." He mentioned, smiling at him and stroking his hair before he noticed the human freeze,"What? What is it?" He asked him softly,"Something wrong?" He tried smiling again at him, he hadn't noticed the lump himself as it was behind him now as he laid on his side.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"no... no. nothing's wrong. so what kind of dream is that?" Harry had no idea what dream it was. at this point he was just desperately trying to pull Daniel's attention away from the lump. Slipping his hand around Daniel's lithe torso, he scooped him up and flipped him to rest on top of him. Underneath the comforter, he searched blindly for the lump to brush it away. "do share with me?" he asked, trying to keep his face relaxed to disguise his fishy actions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,256 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 927 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Experiment (open to all) bigbelly23 15 3,704 06-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C The Aftermath of the Experiment with NerfWolf19 SeanWoods221 47 7,145 04-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NerfWolf19
  O Pregnancy experiment OPEN popop 27 6,749 02-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The Experiment (closed) DragonKnight 0 1,678 09-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Experiment Slave RP (Open) VenusLove 59 26,738 07-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Mr.pregnantboy612