Closed Rescued Experiment
Daniel didn't know how to respond to the information he was given, pressing his lips together and peeking up at the doctor, at Harry... "I only have you, I don't have any other place to go and...and I don't really want to go anywhere else, if you'd let me stay."He closed his eyes and ran his hands up to wrap his arms around his waist, the young male was short so his head was right against his heart. Too shy to tell him how he really felt, he simply was contented with saying that to him as he held himself to him. "You're my family, Harry."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Of course I would let you stay..... i want you to stay, I would hate it if you decide you didnt want to stay..." the doctor exclaimed. He smiled and wrapprd his hands around Daniel in return. He loved the reptilian. When he discovered his feelings, he had alrrady been so deep in love with him he almost panicked. There's always a small part of him fearing that all tenderness Daniel was showing him now would be gone some day. That Daniel only relied on him because he had no alternatives. That if he had any chance of meeting others, other people or even, someone of his own kind, that he would leave. Hearing Daniel declaring him as family was partly painful and partly relieving. He wouldnt be content being simply family, father to be exact, but being familg could mean a bonding that wouldnt chamge over time. He caressed Daniel's back gently as he always did. "And you are family to me as well, Daniel." It took another full minute for him to notice it. "You...... wait Daniel, say that again?" He said in a much higher pitch than normal in.shock.
Daniel's brows rose as he looked up at the doctor when he exclaimed, grinning at him as they embraced each other and laughing lightly when his face nuzzled into his chest. He hummed quietly in happiness, knowing he would probably not meet anyone like himself in his young life, he was content with living on earth with this specific human. His human. The reptile's scales quivered and he sat up some, as their eyes met,"You're my family."He laughed softly, not giving in to calling him his name again as his hands ran under the other's shirt so the pads of his fingers pressed against his soft flesh.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry clutched Daniel's hand on his chest and stressed again. "Come on, say my name again would ya? That's a request from family.... and being family, I think you should comply to that wish." He said looking into Daniel's eyes even though he wasnt all serious. He glanced down at tbe slightly bloated belly of Daniel. "I wonder if we could feritlize those eggs somehow. If we assimilate reptilian behavior to earthen reptiles, it would be highly likely that you could be conceived internally..... this family could very well grow in the near future." He said hopfully, even though he hadnt thoroughly thought of the details yet.
Daniel bit his lower lip as his hand was gripped and he smiled nervously, though before he could repeat what the other had wanted him to. The human was talking about the eggs inside of him, he shuddered at the thought of filling out with his and Harry's children, small things that they would have to protect with their lives. He liked the thought, though the young alien had no idea of how to do all that the other was saying,"I... I would like that, but..."He tilted his head some and purred lightly as he leaned up into the others warmth quietly, his mind drifting off,"How are you supposed to reproduce? I've... I... I don't know how."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry smiled at the pur. For a reptilian Daniel demonstarted a remarkable level of resemblance to a feline. "What you have.... is a cloaca. It's multi-function, let's say. Your oprning is connected to where the eggs are developing, so that would be where ... the sperms? Would go in to inseminate the eggs." Harry tried to make this sound academic but however he put it, he could feel the heat building.on his cheeks as his mind drifted off to something naughtier.
Daniel looked down at himself as he sat back on the examination table after a moment of hugging himself to Harry, not knowing what to say in reply,"Oh."He licked his lips and ran his hands down the human's warm chest beneath his shirt, peeking up at him shyly. He noticed the blush on the other male's face and laughed lightly, hiding his face in his chest again,"Let's talk about something else, Harry."He then pulled away again after the embarrassing moment and moving to stand up to his feet in front of him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Right. Yea, i think we should talk about something else.... so, ermm... what do you feel likr eating? Beside pizza that we had for 3 straighg days?" He said with some teasing. It had been strictly prohibited when they were still in the center for any kind of unhealthy food to appear. Pizza had been a challenge when Daniel was reluctant to try, but as soon as he took a bite, he had developed a huge interest in it. "I think we could try another kind of food. How about something.spicy?" Harry said thinking if he had enough to make curry.
Daniel thought about it and pouted,"I like pizza though."He smiled and wrapped himself around the other again as he climbed onto his back,"Why don't we just buy more?"He nuzzled the back of his neck and purred some more, seeming a bit more hands-on after the discovery of the eggs and the chat about their feelings for each other. "Spicy?"He tilted his head and rested it against Harry's with a nod,"Alright, I would like that... I think."His tail wrapped around the other's leg again and he sighed comfortably as he held onto the larger male from his back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Right, it would be a nice challenge for you i guess." Harry chuckled as Daniel hung himself on him. He naturally reached his hands back to support Daniel's bum, pulling his legs over to wrap them around his waist. "This is new... never thought you'd be the joala type." He chuckled patting on Daniel's peachy bum before setting off to the kitchen. He could feel the slightly bloated belly of Daniel's pressing against his lower back when they walked, and his imagination grew wildconsidering the possibility of him growing even bigger, and how Daniel would waddle if they indeed reach a decent size. He had to adjust his pants a little to hide his arousal.
"Would it be challenging?"He asked curiously, not sure why it would be hard to eat anything, he rested his head against Harry's with a small smile as the human supported his light weight easily on his back,"What's a koala?"He asked when he heard him mention it,"An animal?"He tilted his head and laughed lightly at the tapping on his bottom, back arching some as his fingers ran through his hair,"Do you eat koalas?"The alien didn't notice that his middle was pressing against the man's back, his eyes closing with a fond smile on his face,"They sound delicious."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry laughed loud as he heard how Daniel commented on the australian animal. "You want to eat koalas? Gosh you are so adorable. I'm not sure about that actually... kangaroo i am quite certain they eat, but koalas... let's see if we could get some koala meat later, just to satisfy your curious little lizard mind." He said fondly as he moved forward. The change on his belly size was subtle, and Harry didn't pay too much attention to the wamrth pressing against his lower back. Once int he kitchen, he put Daniel down on the high table before moving around to make some curry. It wasn't one of his speicalty, but he knew he could make it decent enough. WIth just a pinch of chilli powder. Not too strong for Daniel's first time.
Daniel's brows furrowed,"I think I do."he said, his scales quivering some as he laid his head against the doctor's shoulder while his arms hung against his chest while he was carried by the upper backs of his thighs,"Hey! I have a great mind. Very intelligent."he said proudly as he was placed down, crossing his arms and pouting at the human some,"Take it back." When he was sitting, the subtle belly was more pronounced when he was sitting and he watched as the other begin cooking, he was a bit insulted with what he had said to him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Alright your lizard mind is one of a kind. Your intelligence surpasses not only all reptiles around, but also quite a lot of mammals." Harry chuckled and admitted. He started stirring and added some coconut milk to tone down the heat. With some naan made, he was thinking they had dinner almost ready.in case Daniel couldnt take it, he could always heat up the frozwn pizza readily available for when Daniel or both of them craved for a late night snack. "So, happy?" He returned to the table with his half apron still on. He patted his slight tummy, and kissed his lovely reptilian's cheek.
At that, Daniel grinned as he watched the other male as he made whatever he was making, he had never seen it before and was curious because of that reason. The alien nodded quickly as he asked him and he leaned into the affection before slipping off of the table to his feet again,"Your apron's clever."He murmured, running his hands down along the other's chest and stubble covered neck and chin,"Though I'm sure you know more about being a lovely doctor than barbecuing any thing."he joked and then pulled away as he looked over his face and then his apron again before turning to take a seat at the table.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry chuckled. "I guess of all people, you are probably one of the few who had the experience in both to make a valid comment." He said returning to the stove. As he returned, he could see Daniel's belly protruding from under his shirt. It must have made an appearance when he sat down and his shirt was tugged up. The scale around his belly bottom was white, and he couldn't help but stare at it, seeing how it rested on Daniel's thighs. "Does it feel, heavy?" He asked, eyeing his bump while scooping the curry on his plate.
Daniel looked proud at that fact, all of their history together was impressive, he had heard that the other eggs they had found had never hatched. He was the only one of his kind on earth and now here he was expecting some eggs... Or developing them at least, he knew they weren't fertilized yet. His belly wasn't as snow white as it was a grey-green color and he wasn't shy about the fact as he looked up at Harry,"Does what-?"he stopped himself as he looked downwards then shrugged lightly,"No. Not exactly... It does feel full though."he had replied and purred loudly when the curry was scooped into his bowl, taking a piece of naan bread happily to dip it in. Not waiting for it to cool or anything as he took a bite.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Reptilians were known for their intolerance over heat, temperature wise. They were like cats in a way, and usually Harry took care of Daniel's needs by cooling food down before serving for him, but not in this case. He didn't warn Daniel of how hot the curry was either as he was distracted by his cute potbelly. It was too late though and Daniel was squealing already from the steaming curry on his tongue, sticking it out and fanning it fiercely. He had popped out of his chair and Harry imediately handed him a glass of ice water he had prepared for the spiciness, to which Daniel grabbed and drank down eagerly. "Sorry Daniel... are you alright?" Harry said apologetically as he looked with worry.
Daniel gulped down the water in the glass and almost choked on a few ice pieces as he did, sucking on the ice instead when he ran out of water, he didn't respond to the question as he simply shook his head. Not looking to Harry as he stared down into the glass in his hands with a small frown, his stomach felt upset afterward and he looked at the plate of curry with a distasteful look,"I don't like it."he complained and shook his head some, though that was mostly because of what happened, it had made him look stupid and he didn't want to put it anywhere else in his body.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry was unable to hide his smile with how Daneil treated the innocent plate of curry like it was his archenemy. He tried to hide the snicker as best as he could as he took away his serve. "Right... i guess it would be pizza afterall." He said as he returned to the kitchen and put the frozen one into the oven. Chewing the naan bread with curry, he returned to the dining room to check on Daniel. "You ok there darling?" He asked, leaning against the table as he looked at Daniel who had taken a seat again. Perhaps he was sitting with his legs spread apart a little wider now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,268 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 931 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Experiment (open to all) bigbelly23 15 3,713 06-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C The Aftermath of the Experiment with NerfWolf19 SeanWoods221 47 7,190 04-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NerfWolf19
  O Pregnancy experiment OPEN popop 27 6,779 02-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The Experiment (closed) DragonKnight 0 1,687 09-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Experiment Slave RP (Open) VenusLove 59 26,817 07-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Mr.pregnantboy612