Closed Werewolf Tales
I woke up to the delicious smell of roasted meat, I opened my eyes and saw my beloved mate devouring the whole deer by himself, I watches him for a few moments, he looked so cute eating the deer like he hadn't eaten for years, holding the deer in both hands, cheeks puffing out. I couldn't help the chuckles that slipped out and that's when he realized I had caught him red handed.

He told me how he got the meat and I laughed so hard at that, "Babe, you could have woken me up, I would go hunting for you." Now that I was awake he tried to eat more slowly, "Don't hold back, just eat like no one's watching, I'm your mate anyway..you never have to be embarrassed."

After he finished eating, I told him about the houses I saw last night. "So last night I saw these houses not very far from here. I was thinking we should check it out today." I covered his eyes with my hands and guided him so he would be facing the housing area. "TA-DA! Do you like it?"

He agreed to go there, "I think it'd be best if we go there in our human form, we don't want to scare our possible future neighbours, do we?"

Although we had been together for roughly a week now, we had never seen each other in human form and I'm beyond excited to see him. I remembered about the camp where my adorable mate got his breakfast from so I ran there and when I saw no one's there I took their clothes they hung near the campfire.

We were both nervous so I shifted first, in my human form, I was 6.5 feet tall, jet black hair, golden tan skin, same lean muscular body and short boxed beard. I saw him checking out my body, "Do you like what you see?" I smirked at him knowingly.
I resumed my 'devouring' when my love told me it was fine, giving him a thankful look. Seriously I was so hungry! No room for embarrassment then. When I told him the tale of how I got the meat, he laughed and I laughed with him. It really was kind of funny.

With a full tummy, my mate announced that he had found some houses. I was excited for where it was. He seemed so happy too. My eyes were uncovered and I saw a humble yet very beautiful village. It was perfect! I can't wait to live there with Andres! "It's perfect love! Oh I can't wait to live our new life there!"

He mentioned about transforming, and honestly I was thrilled to see if this handsome wolf can even be more handsome than he is... "Y-yeah. Better to act like them."

My goodness, this wolf, now man, is a deity! He's gorgeous. My face heated up, and I'm sure it has become red. Inside, my wolf was fanboying, falling all over again for this blessed creature. I cupped. "Y-yes."

Then it was my turn. I stood at 5.6 ft tall. My hair was a platinum blonde that matches my pinkish eyes. I was pale and being an omega, I don't have much muscle to show off. I looked up shyly to him, him being a good 1 foot taller than me.

"Is my human form alright for you?" I hope it pleases him.
My jaw dropped to the floor, "Beautiful, just beautiful." I honestly didn't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful mate. Before I knew it, I picked him up and kissed him into the oblivion. I was admiring this beauty in front of me and I couldn't help but to notice that he had a barely there bump. It could be very easily passed off as someone who just ate a little bit too much. He just finished a whole deer off by himself anyway.

We took off to the beautiful village, up close, the place was even better, cute little houses and shops filled the area nicely. We bumped into a few villagers and all of them gave us warm smiles. This was really a place I can see myself build our life in.

We explored further and we found this nice spot near the lake, a little bit away from other houses. "What do you think, babe? If you're okay with this place I could start gathering all the woods to build us a house."

You look a little bit pale again so I immediately told you to take a seat under the big tree as I fetched the water from the nearby lake. "Babe, do you feel sick again? We should go to the doctor, I saw a small clinic in the village."
I blushed as I saw the awestruck look in my mate's face, glad that he found me appealing still. Without a clue I was swept off my feet and into bliss with his kiss. He looked at my stomach, and I frowned as I saw I was getting a bit pudgy. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much.

Going in to the village was like a whole new world for me. Dad was very strict about me traveling so it was really my first time being in a village up close. There was so many shops, and the houses were just cute! The people were very friendly too! I was holding tightly onto Andres, overwhelmed with the fascination. We were strolling, and then we happened to pass by a butchery that had a nauseating smell. It made me want to vomit but I held it, thinking that it would pass.

The lake was beautiful, if only I wasn't feeling sick again. Of course my love noticed. I smiled at him weakly when he offered me water and thanked him with a peck on the cheek. Going to a clinic seems to be a great idea but...

"I'd like that too, hon. But we are werewolves. What if the humans found something weird and knew who we really are?" Worrying seemed to heightened the nausea. Quickly, I pushed away from Andres and went for a bush, letting out all I've eaten before. I was vomiting strongly, only pausing to breathe. I was startled. Something's really wrong with me. The pressure and pain put tears in my eyes. When it was over, I looked over to my worried mate.

"I'm sorry love. I don't know what's wrong with me." He put me in a comforting embrace and I hugged back. "I'm afraid..."
He was right, I kept forgetting that living here amongst the humans wouldn't be that simple. We must not do certain things that will raise their suspicions and we really like it here. "Shh..don't be afraid, love. I'll take good care of you." On the inside, I was freaking out.

In the next two weeks, I busied myself building a great, comfortable house for us. I even opened up a small bakery to make a living. I may have an intimidating look and no one would have guessed that I spent alot of my spare time in the kitchen. Yes, this big bad wolf was an excellent baker. Even my mate was pleasantly surprised by this fact, I baked him a batch of chocolate chips cookies one day and he had been asking me to bake him the same cookies everyday for one week straight now.

We blended well with our neighbours, they welcomed us with open arms. Everything was perfect except for one thing, my baby seemed to have caught something, he puked every morning, he couldn't keep any food down except for my awesome cookies. The weird thing was, he seemed to gain some weight despite the heavy puking, his bump was more noticable.

He was currently washing up in the lake after puking, he had repeatedly refused to see someone, coming up with different excuses, "How are you feeling, babe? We should really see someone, whatever you're down with is worrying me." I wrapped my arms tightly around him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder. We swayed side to side slowly, enjoying the moment, I smiled to myself, never in a million years i would have thought that the simplest act could make me so happy.
I trusted my mate with what he said; but I wasn't so sure for my sickness.

Two weeks went by, and we have officially settled in the village. Andres put up a bakery and I was amazed that he could bake so well! His chocolate cookies were to die for! I liked them so much that I would ask him over and over for it. Now he always made sure to have some for me, especially that it was the only thing that I could eat without needing to vomit. Despite all, I was gaining weight. That shouldn't happen. I already needed to make some stitches on my clothes so that it would fit me still.

Talking about stitching, I managed to convince Andres to let me do some sewing works for our neighbors. Though little, it brought money and I was more than thankful that I could be of help with the income. I don't like feeling a handicap or a burden, now that I've still been getting sick.

I just finished vomiting, and as always my beloved was at my side to comfort me. "I'm feeling better, love. Thank you. I..." I was about to protest again but just couldn't resist that worried look on him anymore. "Fine. Do you know someone we could trust?" We swayed and just got lost with the romantic feeling. I rested my head on his chest, humming a tune that would match well to whatever we're dancing. I was so relaxed, and content being with my mate like this that I forgot all my worries. "I love you so much, Andres. Thank you for this new life."
"One of the regulars in the bakery was most definitely a werewolf like us but she didn't live here. I would ask for her help tomorrow when she comes by. I love you more, thank you for coming to my life. It's getting late, let's go home."

The next day, I approached the werewolf lady whose name was Quinn and asked for her help. To my surprise, she was a doctor and would gladly give my mate a check up.

So I invited her into our house, we found Tavian sitting in the living room sewing up sone clothes, "Hey, baby, we have a guest. Quinn here is the lady I told you about, and guess what! She's a doctor and she's here to check you up." I'm so glad Quinn was here and willing to help, hopefully we would finally know what's been going on with my love.

"Hi, Tavian, I'm Quinn, nice to meet you. Andres here was telling me that you've been felling sick for awhile now. It'd be great if you could lie down so I can check you."

Quinn was asking Tavian a bunch of questions about the symptoms, etc. I sat down next to my baby, holding his hand up to mouth and kept my lips pressed to his hand. After about 10 minutes I was getting impatient, "What is it, Quinn? What's wrong with him?"

Quinn had a big smile on her face, "Well guys, I have great news for you. You should say goodbye to the good night sleep for the next 18 years. You're pregnant, Tavian. Congratulations, daddies."
I was relieved that finally someone could check me for what I've got. I hugged my mate, so thankful for all of his efforts. "That's wonderful, dear. You are the best. And I should be the one thanking you. If it wasn't for you I'd end up living miserably as some alpha's trophy. Thank you for saving me from that fate, love. Yeah, let's go."

What a coincidence that Quinn was also a doctor!. Now I can really be assured that I can be healed fow whatever sickness I have. I put away the clothes I was working on and stood up to greet her back.

She told me to lie down so we ended up in our room. She asked many questions, and was prodding my stomach. I winced when she put pressure on a certain spot. That got her eyebrows raising. Her hands moved to my wrist, and at that moment, my love got impatient.

"You're pregnant, Tavian. Congratulations, daddies." My eyes widened. Did I hear correctly? I looked at Andres whose hold on my hand got tighter. I was elated by the news. I was slightly tearing up and I can't help to smile. But my mate seemed shocked. Did he take the news badly? After all we just mated and boom I get pregnant in our first mating.

"Andres, love... We're having pups. Are you okay with this?"
"We are having pups..we are havung pups..WE ARE HAVING PUPS!!!", I couldn't believe this, I was so worried for nothing! I was ready to hear that my love had caught something horrible but turned out he's carrying our pups all along.

I couldn't help the big grin that took over my face and a few tears that's pooling in my eyes, "You make me the happiest alpha in the world right now, love." After doing my signature happy dance that included moonwalking and clicking heels, I quickly thanked Quinn and ushered her out of our house. I've got some serious celebration to do. Quinn hadn't brought the portable ultra sound machine with her so we didn't know how many pups we're having, she promised to come back in a couple of days.

We made love till very late, I couldn't keep my hands off of my love's belly. He was currently lying down on our bed, totally spent, I crawled down until I was eye level with his tummy where my little pups were growing. "Hey, champs! I am your Papi, I just found out today that you'd be here in 5 more months, I really really can't wait to meet you all. Just focus on growing big and strong in daddy's tummy yeah, when you finally come out I promise we'll do alot of fun stuff together."

I placed small kisses all over his belly. I resumed my position next to my PREGNANT mate, this sounded so awesome. "And to you, I promise to take care of you and our pups even more. Thank you so much for carrying our pups and giving me a new family to be apart of. I love you so much, T."
My frown broke into a huge grin when I finally saw my mate smiling at the news. And when he did his special dance, me and Quinn burst out laughing. I rubbed my belly in happiness, thankful that Andres was taking my pregnancy well.

By the time we finished our love making sessions, I was beyond tired. I was ready to sleep but how could I when my love was busy giving much affection to our unborn pups. The scene was very heart warming. I brush back some of his hair and kissed it. "You'll make a wonderful father, hon." Then I caress gently my growing bump. It already looked 3 months along when i'm just barely a month. Looks like will be having a big litter.

"You heard your Papi. Stay strong and healthy, okay. Don't worry, Daddy's gonna make sure all of you will be alright. You'll have lots of fun with us whene you come out. Daddy and Papi loves you!" I laughed as I felt myself being tickled with kisses.

Andres never failed to make my heart flutter. I snuggled closer to him as we both near sleep. "Then I entrust you mine and our pups' well being. I'm sure you'll do great. And thank you for giving this opportunity to carry your pups and create a beautiful family with you. Not only have you given us a new life, but also a new family as well! I love you so much too, A!"

As usual I found myself puking in the morning, but as I leaned back from the toilet, I can't help but smile while rubbing my belly slowly. "Take it easy in there." I chuckled. Now that I'm awake, I thought I should start making breakfast.
I woke up to an empty bed, I got up and looked around for my babies. I smelled bacon cooking from the kitchen, I found him over the stove, one hand holding the spatula flipping the bacon and one hand rubbing his belly.

I stood behind him and rubbed the side of his belly, his belly did look a little on the bigger side considering he's only one month along. "What are you doing up so early? You should get enough sleep."

I decided to help him making breakfast, I ended up cooking enough to feed a small army, we've got toasts, eggs, cereals, bacons, a full bowl of salad, pancakes, grilled tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, sausages, fried chicken strips, orange juice, milk and of course his favourite chocolate chips cookies.

I sat down and pulled him to sit on my lap, "Alright, eat up, my love. You have the responsibility to eat everything that's on this table. You're also eating for our pups now." We ate, I would feed him in between, I loved being able to pamper my babies.

The next day, Quinn came as she promised and this time around she brought the ultra sound machine with her. She squeezed some cold gel onto T's belly and moved the wand around his belly. We then heard the small thudding noises, those were our pups' little heartbeats. To say I was a proud papi was an understatement.

"There they are!! That is baby no.1 and no.2, here's baby no.3 and baby no.4 right there. They're all healthy and growing the way they should at this stage and OHHH!!!! That's baby no.5!! Wow, 5 pups, no wonder you're already showing so early."
I was startled when suddenly a pair of hands came cradling my belly from behind. But after recognizing it was my mate, I immediately relaxed to the touch. "Morning sickness woke me up and I wasn't sleepy anymore." I turned around to give him a morning kiss.

My beloved cooked a lot, and he was expecting me to eat them all? But I can't really complain. I was starving. I blushed when he put me in his lap and when he would feed me, however there was no shame in eating a lot. I knew it was best for the babies. After the meal, I give my full belly a pat then insisted on making Andres his own.

The next day, I was finishing up my latest project when Quinn came with a machine. We were going to see our pups. Honestly, I was scared something was wrong but then felt relieved when we heard their heartbeats.

Quinn began counting, and as more was found, my hold on my love got tighter and tighter. I was happy with four but when a no. 5 was found I became happier. Andres seems very happy too.

"Five! Oh we're so blessed, love! You think you can handle five little ones?' I teased but I already knew that he can. " Thank you for making me a Daddy of five, dear." It was ended with a passionate kiss.

Then a thought struck to me, perfect timing too since Quinn was still with us. "Quinn, I'm already showing big and for sure it will be hard to hide I'm pregnant the following weeks. Are the people here hostile to werewolves?" Unconsciously a hand wrapped my belly.
"Pfft..just watch me, babe. With you by my side, I was so sure together we could handle 5 litters of pups.", the thought alone made me so giddy. I had always wanted to have a big family, I used to have 37 siblings!

"You're showing big because you're in your human form, when you're in your wolf form, you wouldn't be as big and the pregnancy wouldn't be as tiring and difficult. But unfortunately, the people here don't take kindly to werewolves, that's why I myself don't appear in my wolf form often."

My heart dropped after hearing this info, my beloved would have to endure a more difficult pregnancy. This wasn't fair!! He's a good person, he shouldn't have to suffer. "What about the birth? What do you suggest we do?"

"As for when the time has come for Tavian to birth the pups, if he chose to birth here at home, I suggest he stays in the human form, we don't want to attract the attention of those people by the howling noises. Or he could give birth deep in the forest away from village, that's where most of my patients chose to give birth because they can give birth in their wolf form which means the birth will be slightly less painful, although it'll still be painful. It's definitely up to you."
My eyes widened. 5 litters! My mate really dreams big. Of course I'll be his partner in crime for all of those and I'll do them with much joy.

Fear came to me with what Quinn informed us. I was rubbing my belly more, and maybe it was evident that I was getting worried because Andres pulled me closer to him while he continued asking the doctor.

I don't know what I want for the birth. I like it to be less painful so I might choose giving birth as a wolf, but then there's the risk that my old pack would find us. I can choose to birth as a human, but what if I can't handle the pain, especially I have to push five.

"We'll think about it. Thank you for the advice, Quinn." After she left, the house was silent. I was still cradling my belly, worried for the future.

"Can we really do this, hon? I really want to have our new life, and start our family here. But what about the pups? We'll be safe, right?"
"Don't stress yourself, my love. I will do everything in my power to ensure you and our pups' stay safe." I could see fear in his eyes so I pulled him even closer to me and peppered his face with kisses. "For the birth, I'll support you no matter what you choose to do. You still have 5 months to think. Do you want to go to the lake?"

I knew he's still worried about everything so I offered to take him to the lake to just unwind. We had this secluded spot near the end of the lake where we could relax and no one would find us, it's a great replacement of the secret cave he had back home. We stripped down until we only had our boxers on then I guided him to the warm water. I took a seat behind him and gave him the well deserved massage.

We talked about anything and everything to put our minds at ease, "So we have 5 pups to look forward to. Have you thought about what you want? Do you want more girls/more boys?"

-Month 2-
The morning sickness was gone, thank goodness. Tavian's appetite increased tremendously, if he could finish off one whole deer before, he could finish two now in one seating. I was beyond happy hunting more preys to bring back home. His bump also got bigger, he had to sew himself new clothes every week to accommodate our growing croissants. Quinn came to check on him again yesterday, she said that our pups were now as big as croissant.
I believed in all that Andres said, and I was more assured. He invited me to the lake and I agreed. Our special place there never did fail to make us feel better.

As expected, his skilled hands did wonders to my tense muscles. We talked about the future too, fully taking my thoughts away from worries. "Yup, five pups. I sort of wanted to have more boys than girls. I think they'll be easier to handle. But if it happens that there are more girls then that's also okay with me. I'll love them all the same."

I'm now on my second month and I felt bigger. I keep postponing sewing jobs just so I could make looser clothes. Good thing the villagers were patient or I'd lose myself some customers.

Not only did my belly grew but also my appetite. Seriously I feel like I'm always hungry! Even as I'm doing work I'm muching to at least some fruit! Thank goodness my love was always willing to satiate my hunger.

I was on my way to deliver clothes to a customer, and yes I was eating again. It was an old lady who received the clothes and she must've noticed the bump. "How far along are you miss?" Oh she thought I was a woman. I decided to go along with it.

"I'm 2 months." She raised her brow."Is that so? You look farther along though." I bit my lip. Am I really that big? "My husband and I are expecting 5." And she just just bid me some blessings and good luck.

I went home with a blush, stealing a cookie from the bakery to console me. I sat down, with a bit of difficulty, by the lake. My hands found their way to my stomach, feeling how much it grown. "It's okay my croissants. At least I know you're growing well in there." I found a reason to smile then, even though i knew another alteration must be made.

I told my mate what happened with the old lady. Hopefully the encounter would mean I could still safely roam around the village while pregnant.
I just closed my bakery for the day and when I entered our room, I found my beloved standing in all his naked glory in front of full body length mirror. He told me about his encounter with the old lady earlier. "Just tell me where the old lady lives and I'll hunt her down for insulting my baby and my croissants." I told him and growled playfully.

"And I don't think roaming around would be a problem, a lot of my customers asked how far along you were and they just genuinely congratulated me." I told him to lie down and got the massage oil I bought from the market today, I put my hands on his stomach and got amazed by the firmness, I started massaging his tummny gently, the oil was supposed to prevent any stretchmarks and to help my mate sleep better.

One of Tavian's regular customers was also a lone wolf, I didn't like the way he would check my mate out and how his eyes would stare at T's rambunctious twins. I even caught him feeling up my love's belly and it made my blood boil, I should be the only one who had the privilege to do that.

"I don't like him.", I told him one day, I didn't get jealous easily but this particular wolf was really getting on my nerves but you kept telling me that he's harmless, that I had nothing to worry about and reminded me that we should befriend another werewolves. "But he definitely has a huge crush on you! Don't tell me you didn't notice that!"
"It's not a big deal, hon. And she's old, I wouldn't appreciate it too if you hurt her." I knew my mate was joking and I laughed at his silly protective act.

I beamed when I got the approval to roam around the village. "They don't react negatively, do they?" I thought I'll be forced in hiding. I lied down upon his request, and was very grateful to have the warm oil spread on my belly. As reward, I'd given him a kiss on the cheek. It was effective, I was already falling asleep and my belly felt less sore.

I admit that I've gotten friendly with a wolf customer, but we were nothing more than friends! I trembled as my alpha raised his tone. I was rubbing my belly to find some comfort. I can't convince him otherwise that the wolf has good intentions.

"I-I didn't... notice." He gave another growl at the confession. I honestly thought the lone wolf was just being nice to me as he was a frequent customer. I curled around my stomach in fear. Tears started forming in my eyes.

"I am s-sorry (sniff). If you want, I-I could stop seeing and receiving orders from h-him." My omega felt compelled to submit now that Andres was showing off his alpha side. Even then though I would still choose the happiness of my mate than others.
Seeing my mate curled around his stomach really snapped me out of my anger, I never wanted my love to be scared of me, I didn't mean to raise my voice I just got carried away with the frustration. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, I admit that I was scared of losing you. I'm sorry I'm taking it out on you and make you cry. Please forgive me, I trust you, baby. I won't control who you can or can't be friends with." I reached his face and kissed the tears away.

Eric's POV (the wolf customer)
This was the first time I had any forms of contact with another werewolves in years, needless to say, I was attracted to Tavian. He's beautiful and I didn't care that he's obviously carrying the pups of that useless alpha. What kind of alpha bakes cookies? Tavian deserved a real man and I couldn't think of a better candidate other than me.

I came to her house bringing another ripped clothes, I ripped them intentionally so I had an excuse to meet her and ask for her services. But to my dismay, she rejected me again, this was the third time she rejected my order in the past week!! I didn't know why she suddenly turned cold towards me, we were fine last week.

The next day, I came to her house again, if she didn't want to receive my order than I should just ask her to hang out directly. But again, she rejected my offer to hang out. I was getting frustrated, what did he see in that baker?? Can't he see I could be a better mate than him?

The more he avoided me, the more I became obsessed with him, I like when someone's playing hard to get. So I'd been stalking him for 3 days now, I followed him around when he would go to the markets to buy groceries or when he went from house to house to deliver the order to the customers. Somehow, he was never alone, he would always go to crowded places and surrounded by others.

That's why I was beyond ecstatic when I finally found him relaxing in the secluded lake alone. Usually that stupid alpha would accompany him but not today. I was admiring him from behind the thick bushes, he's wearing nothing but his boxers and his pregnant belly was in full display.
I hushed when I felt my mate had come back and was asking for forgiveness. He said his concerns and I was relieved that he didn't aim to take control over me. "I-I forgive you... but please don't do it again, love."

As promised I rejected Eric's every request, and made little contact with him. The wolf was the persistent type. He would come back again and again with clothes obviously ripped on purpose. It was getting me uneasy but still I didn't knew that he had bad intentions for me.

Whenever I would go out, I feel eyes on me; as if someone's watching me so I always hurry home to my alpha. I really shouldn't have let myself be alone.

The day wore me out with having finished and delivered many orders. I was unwinding by the lake. I heard footsteps. At first I thought it was just my love, but when he came close enough that I could smell him, I knew it was Eric.

I scrambled to put on my clothes, my heart beating wildly in mild panic. I don't like that lustful look in his eyes. He went speeding towards me, and I tried to run away only he got me by the foot. My hands shot up to protect the pups from the impact of falling down. I called out to Andres telepathically, hoping he would hear. But when Eric began crawling on top of me, I began literally yelling.

"Don't! Ahh!!! Andres!!! Save me." I cried in relief when my mate came to the rescue just before the other wolf could touch me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,534 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,554 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,315 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,023 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  A Parisian Werewolf and Vampire in America (Closed w/tjpop) Klayko 2 645 02-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,338 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The werewolf and his boy. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 12 2,883 02-20-2017, 05:19 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  werewolf birth rp khaohom 76 33,691 08-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Last Post: tjopj44