The werewolf and his boy. (Closed with Dots. )
A young pitch black fur covered male werewolf whose name was Kaden yawned. He had a very wonderful night sleep. As the sun peeked over the horizon he awoke, arising upward like a true human would. He stood up and to his true, massive height which was upon the presence of two of his back paws. He stretched out all four strong, slender limbs, getting the stiffness from the tense, sore muscles. He took a quiet stroll from his now empty den, admiring the silence and the hands of shadows reaching out to him like desperate branches of many towering trees looming above him. What seemed creepy was actually peaceful and comforting to him and him alone. In one of his strong, paw like hands he held a large battle axe. He raised his massive head,  tilting it slightly as he silently sniffed the air with his keen, black muzzle.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Sam was walking in the forest where he had never been before. Sam had the quite slender build with a little muscle. His eyes were blue with the brown hair. He leaned against the three, breathing heavily. He had lost in this forest for days and Sam had no hope to find the way out, furthermore, he seemed to walk deeper in the forest. "I......I shouldn't be here. What should if I face with the werewolf?" He said, looking at the sky. The weather seemed to be hot today and that was bad for the young guy. He just had some food and water. His stomach was growling all day and Sam couldn't think of the ending. It might be his life. Although he had never been there before, Sam quite loved this place. The trees and the sound of the forest made him relax. He just lived alone in the city since he was young, so everywhere could be his home.

(I don't know, but just hope that I can do it good :) )
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Kaden the werewolf began his trek, stopping from times to rest. From time to time he sprayed his urine on trees in his territory. It was his duty to protect his lands even though he was a loner. He considered this forest as his home, fighting to the very point of death.  Soon, to his luck he found Sam, the human. He watched him from afar, staying hidden from sight. His dark brown eyes watched Sam's every move.

(You are doing wonderfully so far.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Sam was breathing heavily with the hot wave. He almost passed out as he didn;t get enough food for days. He could feel something was moving closer and closer to him. He then looked around, but couldn't see anyone. "Who are you? I...I'm just getting lost" He said, trying to calm himself, but it was too bad. He was so tired, al least Sam needed to rest soon, but nowhere for him to do that.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden made himself known. After Sam spoke in fear Kaden began stepping from behind a tall, towering tree. He was eager to attack Sam but he didn't for some strange reason. He slowly began to approach the human, speaking gruffly. "Human, come with me. I will hunt. I will feed you." He offered,  promising not to ever attack the human he was now speaking to.

Sam was shock with the creature in front of him. He had never thought about that before, but there was no better way for this. He would end up with dying if he stayed like this in the forest. Sam tried to stand but finally fell down to the ground. Sam let a low yell with that pain. "C...can you help me here? I can barely walk now, please" He sad, looking at that creature. He didn't fear him that much as he could. Ther were something different between them
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden nodded at Sam's request. He walked closer to his new companion. Without hesitation he lowered himself to the lush, moss covered earth. Soon he was laying on his stomach. "Get on my back. I will carry you to my cave. You will be protected from the elements there." He was kind than predators. He then carried Sam, traveling off back to the destination of his home land. He wanted to be with human Sam. He wanted to shower him with loving affection.

Sam was so sleepy and tired. He just st fell asleep on the wolf's back whil he was carrying him to his den. It took a little long time since Kaden seemed to walk slowly to let human rest. Sam wok up from the sound of the werewolf. "I'm sorry. I'm just so tired" He said, rubbing his eyes as the wolf put him down. Sam had never seen the place like this before. It was good and big place. He was surprised if this werewolf is the one who lived here
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden let the small human drift into slumber. His fur was a scorching but gentle heat, providing warmth from the crisp, chilly Autumn winds. Soon he wad at his cave,  hidden by a loud, large. pouring waterfall. Once out of sight he gently put his new lover on blankets he found in human territory. They were long and warm. He was tired as well but he had this instinct to protect the vulnerable, human that was his soon to be safe Sam. Love was equal, loving and kindhearted .

"It is alright Sam. You can sleep. I will hunt for us. You shall be safe here while I do." Kaden said softly,  gently nuzzling his chest with his large muzzle like nose,  noticing how eager he was to mate with Sam.

Sam was so surprised with how this werewolf reacted to him and he didn't fear this man at the first he saw him. He sat un on the blanket and held Kaden's arms as he turned around, ready for the hunt. "Your name? You just know my name, but I haven't known yours yet" He said, giving a soft smile to the werewolf. Kaden had the quite big build when compared with Sam, but it didn't look so scared for him. in fact, Sam felt safe when this man stayed beside him. "Alright, if I could lit the light here, I may cook for myself, even for us, Have you ever tried human food?" He said, smiling. Sam was so happy now. He hadn't known his true feeling yet, but Sam didn't have any thought to leave this place or forest anymore.
PM me If you want to RP. 
When Kaden was asked he sat down, talking to the human. He sharpened his battleaxe against the cold, rock ground. The werewolf was kind of like a human,  it was in two ways. It was in the way he talked, standing to his true height and how he walked. "My name is Kaden." he replied to Sam's question. "I will hunt and be back for our first evening feeding together. He was a strong man,  wanting to protect his beloved,  his Sam. Life was bliss, eager to explorer day two with his lover. With nothing more said he licked Sam's face gently then left.
He then turned, walking off with his trusty, sharp battle ax. He soon brought down a large deer,  licking blood from his jaws and weapon's blade till it shined like clear glass. He soon threw the deer over one of his ehouldets,  carrying it to his home where his beloved waited for him. Soon, he felt proud about how he took down the feet with his battle ax and teeth. He skinned the deer easily with his claws, removing the internal organs from its body, leaving it hollow, barren.

Sam was sleeping till the werewolf back from the hunting. He was quite surprised with the dear on Kaden's shoulder. He hadn't seen it before. "Wow, that looks so nice. I'm thinking about the dinner today. Maybe we just grill it. I always love the simple, but good food" Sam said, looking at the meat. I just took not much time for Kaden to get all the meat from the bone. "So, How can I lit the fire here?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Kaden walked softly into the cave,  letting his beloved Sam slumber. He took a brief moment to simply study and admire him. He smiled wolfishly, gently putting the now skinned deer carcass down. When his lover woke he smiled once more. He picked up a large stick and tied the deer's arms and legs together. He made a fire from a box of matches,  putting wood beneath the grilling deer. "I found matches and a few pieces of the wood in the two leg lands. So now you will be warm and soon eat as well." he said. smiling once more. He soon cut pieces of the now warm, cooked deer meat so Sam could eat. He soon ate pieces of the deer as well, licking his jaws and sharp teeth clean with his long, bright pink tongue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,890 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,930 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,092 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,745 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,776 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8