Closed Werewolf Tales
Eric's POV
I was enjoying the view when he was suddenly rushing to put his clothes back on. He must have smelt my scent. Damn it. He tried to run away, without thinking, I chased him down, I lunged forward and managed to grab his foot making him fall down. Now that I has the upper hand I crawled on top of him, I kissed him roughly and ripped his clothes apart. He tried to push me away but I was much stronger. "Stop fighting me, you don't know how long I've been dreaming of doing this to you, baby."

Andres' POV
"Thank you, please come back again.", I was serving the customers when I heard my love's voice and clearly he was in distress. My heart stopped beating for a second before I bolted out of the bakery, not at all caring about the confused customers.

I knew he was relaxing at the lake, he told me earlier, 'Hold on, baby, please be okay, please be okay'. I ran as fast as I could, when I reached our special spot by the lake and saw the position my mate in, I saw red. That bastard had my mate pinned down and he had obviously ripped my baby's clothes ready to mount him.

I charged forward and grabbed him by the neck, he looked startled. I shoved him down until his head was submerged under water and I hit him hard repeatedly in the head, it didn't take long for the water to turn red with blood.

I could hear my mate's voice telling me to stop, he sounded so far away but my body just wouldn't stop. I was beyond furious, I kept hitting him even long after he stopped moving. I turned to look at my trembling mate, "He's dead."
"No! I don't like you! I'm already mated so stop doing this!" I was beyond relieved when my mate came and released me from Eric's grip. Still shaken from what happened, I slowly got up and tried as much covering my upper body with the torn clothes.

I only watched him punish the guilty wolf. I still found that his actions were reasonable, for an alpha having his omega violated. But then the look on my love changed. My eyes widened and my body trembled. Andres was trying to kill the wolf! No, this is not my Andres. I tried to call out to him, for him to stop, but he wouldn't just listen. All he felt was red for Eric.

"He's dead." I gasped and backed away from my mate. Our beautiful lake was tainted in red. On his grim face, and dripping from his hand was thick blood. Eric's body floating lifelessly on the waters. The gory scene made me puke. I don't know what to feel anymore. I was scared my love had become a...

"Monster." I whispered before breaking into a run. I can't stand to be with my Andres looking so evil. I locked myself in our room, cradling close my belly. I was rubbing it nervously, my breath also became ragged. I could hear my alpha knocking. I felt myself shaking more.

"P-please leave me alone f-for now..." I paused and took a gulp. "L-love." I whimpered when suddenly I felt a cramp in my belly. It must be stress affecting the babies.

"Deep breaths, Tavian. Nghh.. D-deep breaths."

(Sorry I was super late in replying!?)
Seeing his lifeless body made my wolf howled in satisfaction, this would teach anyone who's stupid enough to ever lay a hand on my mate but then I heard the word "monster" coming out from my love's mouth and the word was directed at me!! I could feel my heart breaking, he looked so scared, it's the look I've never seen on my mate's face. MY OWN MATE was scared of me, oh God.

I tried to calm him but he ran and locked himself in our room, I knocked the door and begged him to let me in, "Tavian, baby, please open the door." but he refused. I could easily get the door off of the hinges but that would scare him even more. I sighed deeply, I would give him some space for now.

I was out in the lake, trying to figure out how to get rid of this bastard's body, if he hadn't come into our lives, none of this would have happened! I picked him up and made my way to the forest to dump his body and let the tigers/bears or whatever animals devour the corpse. "Adiós!", I sneered and kicked him one more time for good measure.

That's when I heard my baby whimpering in pain, I ran as fast as I could to our house, "T?! W-what happened?" I saw him curling around his belly on our bed. "Is it the pups? Are they coming?" I couldn't stand seeing him in pain. So I called Quinn telepathically 'Quinn, something's wrong with the pups, please come ASAP!'

"Hang on, baby, Quinn's on the way, deep breaths..in through your nose, out through your mouth..good good, follow my breathing." I craddled the belly and whispered to it "Come on, babies, please be okay. It's not the time yet for you to come out."

(No problem :) )
The cramps were getting stronger and I know I should relax but the situation made me stressed all the more. What if something wrong was happening? I winced again at another strong cramp, hoping someone would find and help me. I don't want to lose our pups!

The door came crashing open. I was startled for a second before I was back in pain. I saw how worried my mate had become, insistently checking me over. I was scared of him, yes, but right now, I was more scared of miscarrying our pups.

"I-I was so s-scared of you... and then my belly started hurting." I hissed. "Andres, p-please help me. I-it hurts... the pups." no, they can't be born now. "N-no.. too early." I managed to say through the pain.

Quinn was coming, okay, she can make us better. I tried following the breathing patterns of my love, but they were shaky breaths. I kept rubbing my bump in hopes that it would dull the ache. It wasn't working much. "L-listen to your Papi, p-please."

At that moment Quinn arrived. She rushed over to me, feeling my body over and checking my pulses. "This is not good. He's in too much stress. If this continue we could lose a pup or more." She said to my mate. I paled at the news and tried harder to calm myself down. I can't. Quinn must've noticed and quickly pulled out something.

"I'm giving him a suppressant. It will make him relax and I assure you that it is safe for him to take." A helped me take the medicine, still not letting go of me. Slowly I felt the pain fade away, and I slumped into his hold, caressing my belly in relief that the pups were going to be okay.

Quin checked me and was happy too that everything was looking good. "But Tavian mustn't have anymore stress. It could be even more dangerous the second time around, and with supporting a big litter, his body might give up if ever there's a repeat of this event." I was getting sleepy and her words didn't quite register to me, but I knew it must've been something serious based from the frown on my love.

When Quinn left... "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have overreacted." I whispered to him as we joined hands on my belly.
"You'll be okay, so will our pups." I tried massaging his cramping belly. Quinn said we could lose a pup or even more pups!! Nonono, this is not happening, "Come on, baby, please try to relax and be calm, please try for our pups, don't cry." It was finally over after Quinn gave him the suppressants.

I was so thankful for Quinn, with the passing of time she had become my bestfriend. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I lost one of the pups or worse, my mate. I thanked her again after she explained to me about T's condition and when I should give him what medicine. I walked back to our room, he was fast asleep looking so small. I lifted up the bed cover and spooned him from behind, rubbing my hand on his belly trying to sleep but sleep didn't come easily that night.

Over the past few days, things were a little awkward and strained between us. He would flinch everytime I touched him, he wouldn't even look me straight in the eyes. Adding to that, he got a pretty severe case of moodswings from the pregnancy hormones, most of the times he was in a bad mood. I wanted to talk about this but I was scared this would stress him out and trigger another almost-miscarriage. The only time I could talk to my croissants (I was sure they had grown a little bit more) was when he's sleeping. "Don't ever scare Papi like that again, please. You five must not come out until Papi says so."

Finally I had had enough of his silent treatment, one evening after closing my bakery I went to our bedroom and found him sitting on our bed sewing, "We need to talk. Why have you been avoiding me? Are you still scared of me? If so, what can I do to make all this better? We can't keep doing this, our babies will be here in 4 months." I shot him with the questions I'd been dying to ask.
I was beyond thankful for Quinn who had me regularly checked up after the incident just to make sure I was okay, and to Andres too that made efforts to keep me safe and well. But despite all my thankfulness to my mate, I can't still shake the feeling of fear for him. Every time he touched me, I would recall how the hands that hold me were once used to drip blood from killing one of our kind. It always sent me chills.

I do not like the way he would look hurt after I reacted negatively at him. I become angry with myself. In my anger, I sometimes let it out on him, blaming him that he needed to trigger my fear for him only to get hurt. Arguments between us increased. Every time, I feel guilty that as I punish myself, I punish my love as well, and it only made me more moody. Maybe what we need was distance? And so I tried to be apart from him as much as possible, burying myself in work.

As I was making bigger clothes, my mate came to me asking many things about what was happening between us. I flinched, but nonetheless relented to answer. Maybe what we really need is closure. I know how hard he is trying, and it pains me more how he would only get to spend time with the pups when he thought I was sleeping because I wouldn't turn him away. I put my sewing materials down and placed my idle hands on my stomach. It had surely grown these past days.

"Yes. The reason why I've been avoiding you is because I was still afraid of you. I kept remembering what you did and I can't help but think you could do the same with us." I looked down sadly on my belly where the pups rested. "I-I tried not to... but I can't. I don't know what you could do. Maybe we should spend more time with each other, so we could rebuild the trust again? I-I'll give up an hour everyday from work to be with you, and maybe you could do the same? You're always at the bakery and when we do meet, it comes to me as a surprise because I've grown unfamiliar with you..." I sighed and bowed my head.

"I'm sorry that I've been really moody lately. I love you but I can't control how I feel about you now... and I feel like it's your fault why I turn up hurting you with bad reactions. Sorry love." At the mention of the pups arrival, I smiled a bit; though there was that bit of sadness.

"I know they are coming... that's why the more I fear. I'm more paranoid that they'll be hurt by...you. But you won't, right? I-I'm sorry."
"W-w-wha....h-how..?", I was totally appalled, I sat there closing and opening my mouth trying to find the words to respond to what he just said but I couldn't. How could he possibly thought that I could do the same to him and our pups, I did what I did because I wanted to protect them in the first place. And he still had the audacity to blame his moodswing on me!! There's nothing else I felt except disappointment towards my mate, how could he think so little of me as if everything I did was never enough.

"You're sorry, yes you should be sorry!!" I snorted. "Just so you know, NONE of this would have happened if you hadn't let other wolf flirt with you, you're mated to ME for god's sake! Am I not enough?! If that's the case then I don't think we're meant to be after all, I've given you my best, sorry it's not enough for you."

I was so mad at him, I'd already regretted some of the things I said to him but my pride wouldn't let me take it back. I didn't want to hurt him even more and risked something happening to the pups, "I need some air, don't wait up for me. I still love you." I placed a kiss on his forehead and headed to the door.

I spent the next two nights at Quinn's and told her not to tell Tavian about my whereabouts. I came home on the third day to a dark house, I walked into the house and heard my mate sobbing pitifully in our bedroom. I opened the door, I hated that I was the cause of his tears, I carefully wrapped my arms around him and cried with him, "I'm so sorry."

(Too much drama?)
(No. It's alright for me?)

I tried reaching out to him when he stepped back in shock. I saw how the concern on his face turned into anger.

I flinched at every anger-fueled words he said. I only remained silent, rubbing my belly. Of course I was hurt when my mate accused me of being a flirt, or how he said that maybe we were not meant to be. I desperately hold back the tears that threatened to fall. I can't let myself look more pathetic to my love.

He left me, but with what he said that he still loves me, I knew he was coming back. He'll forgive me and raise a wonderful family together. That is what I hope.

I woke up without a breakfast prepared. Usually at this time, Andres would have already made me batches of his delicious bread. I realized he hasn't returned. My stomach rumbled in hunger, and I smiled sadly at it caressing a little. "Wait for Daddy, okay. I still have to cook breakfast. But don't blame your Papi. He didn't forget about you." I didn't realize I was crying.

Two days more went by and still my love didn't come home. Emotionally I was a wreck, but tried my best to cheer up for the pups. I forced myself to eat even if what I eat isn't enough. I stopped taking orders for the meantime because many customers complained of poor performance. I was getting depressed and it took a toll on my body.

On the third day I felt sick, my head was spinning, and I kept on vomitting. I can't even get out of bed. "Papi will come back for us. Please don't be too upset." I can't do anything but cry.

The door opened and in came Andres. I don't know if I was hallucinating or what but I was thankful that somewhat he had returned to us. I hugged him not wanting to let go. "Just please, don't leave us again! Please!"
"I didn't and will never leave you all. Please forgive me for all the things I said to you, I didn't mean it. Let's work this out together, yeah? You're it for me, baby. I want us to be happy again."

- Month 3 -
Little by little, we repaired our relationship. My mate was now 3 months along, our croissants had grown bigger and their size resembled mini baguettes now. Quinn printed the sonogram in our last checkup, I put it on the fridge and never failed to bring smile to my face everytime I see it.

The moodswing was still there, he cried and got upset alot about not having enough food and always feeling hungry. He rarely lashed out at me, I knew he tried so hard to control his mood and I appreciated it alot. I showed him my appreciation through endless foot/belly rub, full body massage and long bath at the lake. His stomach was getting bigger which made his back constantly bend in a rather painful-looking way. His feet were swollen and none of his shoes fit anymore and this too made him cry for 2 hours straight.

I was currently giving him a belly rub he enjoyed so much and occasionally I dropped few kisses here and there, I couldn't get over the smoothness, roundness and firmness of the ever growing orb, maybe it's the alpha in me but I felt the pull to always had any kind of physical contact with the belly. That's when I felt a faint tap on my palm and I quickly looked at my mate with wide eyes, "Was that...what I think it was??", he just smiled and nodded excitedly.

I peppered my mate's face and belly with happy little kisses and I put my hands on his belly again, he guided my hand to a particular spot and I felt it again, I felt my mini baguettes kicking for the first time. "Oh my God, this is so cool!! Hey kiddos, you're all awesome but don't kick too hard and hurt your Daddy, you hear me?? Or else I would put you in a time out the minute you're born."
I am thankful that me and Andres eventually returned to our usual relationship. Of course there were times I can't keep my mood swings from unleashing but at least I managed to keep it to an extent that I wouldn't offend him.

My 3rd month came, and our croissants became baguettes. My belly grew and I'm sure I'm close to wearing a dress if I grew more. The pups seemed to like the idea because they made me hungry always. By this time I was always out into the markets, if I'm not in the bakery, in search for food that I could eat. Sellers were thankfully understanding of my case but they won't stop saying things about how they think I'm giving birth soon due to my size. I just reply with a smile.

But I don't mind. With my aching back and feet, seemingly insatiable appetite, and big belly, I knew our pups must be growing well. Andres must've known this too because he was so supportive of my demands. I could only kiss him every time as thank you.

When my love was again pampering me with his amazing belly rubs, I shifted uncomfortably feeling the pups move. They've been moving a lot ever since I and their Papi got back. But then there was an unmistakably kick, and I just smiled in happiness to my mate who had felt it also. I was so excited! "They're your kids alright. Strong like their Papi. "

I was showered with kisses and I laughed at how happy my mate was. I felt so proud as I kissed him as well. We're going to have pups. We're gonna be parents! We did this! All five give in to kicking. I chuckled but can't help grimace a bit as I lead A's hand to that spot. 'Oooohhhh.. That hurts a little."

I watched as how he greeted then scolded our baguettes. The smile on my face have become permanent. "Time out as soon as their born? Don't you think that so harsh, love? But babies listen to Papi, okay? You better don't have fights with your siblings in there." I rubbed my belly lovingly, then looked at Andres with excited eyes.

"Love... We're really gonna be parents. This just made it so real. Thank you! I'm so happy right now!" And being so hormonal, I cried again.
Things were good, Tavian and I were happier than ever, the babies were healthy, our businesses were running well. Tavian got alot of orders from our neighbours, I was just concerned he'd tire himself out but I trusted him he would know take care of his body and our pups. Our friendship with Quinn was great.

I talked to Quinn one day and she told me about this beach about 2 hours away from our house. I was planning to give ourselves some much needed break what with all the dramas, stress and heavy workloads. I didn't want us to get into the rut, thinking about it, I had never done anything romantic for my mate so I hoped he would like this.

"Baby, wake up." I traced his beautiful face with my fingers, trying to wake him up. Today's the day I would surprise him with a little getaway. "Come on, wakey wakey, I have a surprise for you." After convincing him to just follow my lead, 1.5 hour later (my mate had gotten slower as the pregnancy progress) we walked out of the house and I helped him to mount the horse I had already rented from the nearby farm. There's no way I would let my mate walk that far when he's this far along.

I had already enjoyed our trip, I got to sit behind him, cuddle him and our baguettes, feel the babies kicking up storm from the inside while the horse made the slow yet relaxing journey to the beach. I purposely made the horse walk slowly so we didn't jostle my babies too much and made him uncomfortable. "Are you comfortable?"

We reached the beach in the late morning, I checked us in the hotel I reserved. The time and weather were perfect for us to get our tan on while sipping on coconut so that's exactly what we did. We're currently sunbathing on the beach with my baby lying down with his head on my lap, I combed his hair lovingly, I loved seeing him so relaxed. "So do you like your surprise?"
I don't know why my mate woke me up so early. Surely it's not yet time to open the bakery? But then he said something about a surprise. "A surprise? What is it?" What was my mate up to this time?

I began fixing myself, then packed some things because he said so. My walk had become a semi waddle so moving about wasn't so easy. I would blush whenever I saw my love waiting patiently for me.

When Andres had lifted me on a horse, I knew we were going somewhere. He wouldn't just say where. Our horse was slow but it was perfect in my condition. I and my love held on my stomach. We can feel how excited they must be. "Yes. Thank you for making sure of that, hon. If only our baguettes would settle down then that would've been better." I joked.

I was not expecting we'd end up staying in a hotel near a beach! It was breathtaking! I enjoyed the sunbath, the coconut too was amazing. Everything was a first for me so I enjoyed it all the more! I nodded enthusiastically at my mate."This is the best love! I'm really enjoying myself right now!" A flurry of kicks came from the pups and I chuckled as I rubbed it. "Looks like the pups are enjoying themselves as well."
"I'm glad." We spent the next 3 days doing nothing, just lounging around the beach, eating seafood to our heart's content, strolling along the beach at night, star gazing, enjoying life in general.

I would like for us to do some water sports but I guessed it would be too dangerous for pregnant person. I liked introducing him to new things, basically everything was new for him and I loved the amazed look he got on his face.

I especially loved the lustful look he got when he saw me surfing for the first time and I may or may not have showed off a little bit juat to impress him further. "You've got a little bit of drool here, babe." I playfully wiped the side of his mouth and winked.

We were in a row boat, I've taken us to quite far away from the shore where we could see the sun setting slowly on the horizon. "I love you so much, Tavian. Three months ago, I thought I was happy but I met you and now you're carrying my children. You make me happier beyond belief, I didn't even know this level of happiness existed. I can't think of anyone else I would want to spend the rest of my life with. Promise me you'll always be happy by my side." He's resting his head on my shoulder and still looking ahead, "Will you marry me?", I pulled out the ring from my pocket and held it up to him.
The following days were a fantasy to me. There was a lot of first times for me, and each was made even more significant because Andres was always there. The seafood might be my new craving, and walking by the beach with my mate was just so relaxing. Truly a romantic-relaxing vacation for us.

Of course I couldn't try out all the beach had to offer because I won't harm the babies. However, even I can't surf, my love made sure to still pleasure me with the activity. If I knew he'd look this good with surfing then I might just make him do it more often! I blushed as I was caught drooling. "I-it's not what you think! I was...uhh.. Hungry. Yeah!" I know he didn't bought it.

I think I'm in for another treat when A had us a boat ride to the sea. The pups were restless at first, finding that I'm not on land anymore;but eventually wore out. I rubbed my belly as I watch the beautiful scenery of the sea and the sunset. My love's confession even made it more perfect. My heart felt overwhelmed with all the love Andres gave to me in his speech. I could only sigh dreamily on his shoulder. "I love you too, Andres. I won't ever leave you."

I was startled when the shoulder moved, and in front of me was my mate kneeling down. He was holding up a ring! I teared up in happiness, and hugged him as tight as I could. "Yes!" The pups must've felt their daddy's happiness and began being active again. I laughed and put his free arm there. "The pups are happy too!" Finally it wouldn't just be my love or my mate. He'll be my husband too!
"Really?", I quickly slid the ring on his finger before he changed his mind and kissed the ring that's now resting nicely on his finger where it really belonged. "Are you guys excited too? HA! Too bad you wouldn't actually be there to see us getting married." I stuck my tongue out at his belly.

We still had 3 more days left to enjoy our vacation, we pretty much did what we did for the past few days but somehow the overall feeling was more awesome knowing that I could now call him my fiancee, my soon-to-be husband.

Today's our last day here, I decided to wake up my fiancee by straddling his thighs, careful not to squeeze the belly. I placed raspberry kisses on his neck and belly making him squirming and squealed loudly. I was kissing his belly when I noticed something different, something that definitely wasn't there the night before. I could only let out a small "wow" and traced my fingers on the popped-out belly button, the sure sign our babies were having another growth spurt. "You're all getting bigger I see. Keep up the good job, guys!! Papi loves you. Good job to you too, babe." I kissed him gently to show my appreciation.

The horse ride home was mostly spent by us chatting idly, "Tomorrow Quinn will come to check up on you again. Do you want to know the sex of our babies or do you want to wait till the birth?"
I laughed at how Andres looked like an excited kid. "Hey, don't do that. Besides, they may not be present but as of that moment they'll be the ones closest to me." I kissed off that grin on his face, and our kiss was deep and passionate. The days that came after that were more romantic, even if we just mostly strolled the beach, because there was this difference of taking this vacation as now fiancées.

It was our last day, I woke to my love above me, tickling me with raspberries and kisses. Extremely ticklish, I squirmed and burst out in fits of giggles, though I can't move too much because of my heavier weight and the big man on top of me. My belly came his next victim. I continue to smile as he spread kisses all over it. He stopped and I wonder what had amazed him. "Love?" but then I felt my popped-out belly button being touched. Pink tinted my cheeks, but like my mate, I was happy with the development.

"Thank you, love. I'm just glad they're growing well in there. Now you just keep on growing strong and healthy. Daddy and Papi will be waiting for you. I love you too, little ones!"

We were on the horse again to return home, and I'm thankful that the pups were asleep, making it more comfortable for me. I looked up at A on his question. "Hmmm... I want to wait for their birth. Our pups came to us as a surprise, and I want them to be born as a surprise? Is that okay with you?" I rubbed my belly with a smile, thinking. "You asked me this already, so I want to ask you now. Which do you prefer, more boys or more girls?"
"Yes totally, I'll support whatever you decide to do..and to answer your question, hmm..I couldn't care less about that but I want at least one little girl with blonde hair and pinkish magenta eyes just like yours. To put it simply, I want a mini you." I kissed the back of his head and smiled goofily thinking about our kids running around and babbling nonstop.

I dropped him off at our house while I returned the horse to the farm. When I reached our house, I saw a pretty young lady standing in front of our door looking troubled she didn't realize I was there. From her scent, she's definitely a werewolf, "Hi, excuse me. Who are you looking for?"

"Tavian, I'm his sister, I wa-" before she could continue I cut her off "What are you doing here?!" I asked coldly followed by a small growl. She looked a little scared, good!

"P-p-please, I mean no harm..I left my pack and I want to meet Tavian, see how he's doing."

"What do you care!! I didn't see you trying to defend him when your father kicked him out of the pack and his territory. Now LEAVE!! Don't come back, I don't want to ever see your face ever again."

However, she didn't budge so I tried to pushed her away but she fought back and pleaded to meet Tavian. We're in the middle of pushing each other (I wouldn't hit a woman). "A, what are you doing? Who's that?" We both heard my mate and when she turned her head to look at him, my mate let out a loud gasp.

(I was thinking we could add another character here but it's up to you)
(I'm up to it!)

I chuckled at the idea. "A girl that is a mini me? Then I want at least one boy that looks like his Papi." I hummed happily as he kissed my nape. I was left to rest first at home, I was almost asleep when I heard something.

"A, what are you doing? Who's that?" I heard yelling outside and saw my mate pushing a woman. He seemed to be angry. The woman turned and I gasped. "T-Taira..." It was my older sister. She looked so sad and desperate.

She let go of Andres and tried to near me; and I really just want to be hugged but I don't know her intentions. "W-why are you here? Did dad send you?" I backed away, my hand moved to cover my belly. It was her turn to gasp.

"You're pregnant?" I nodded, shielding myself behind my love. "Are you here to spy on me?" My voice was shaky. Taira snapped out of her shock with what I said. "No! I-I...." She began tearing up, and even if we're still not good, I grew concerned. I went to her and had her in an embrace. "Shhhhh.... Don't cry. We'll talk." I looked at Andres who was obviously still weary of her. "A, love. This is Taira. She's really my sister. Can we take her inside? We'll talk to her."
"Sure." I sighed heavily, my baby was definitely far too kind for his own good. I was torn, I wanted to stay here to protect my mate in case she's really here to hurt him, I still didn't trust his sister. On the other hand, I wanted to go back outside and walk around the village to check if I could catch another werewolf scents.

We had been sitting for 15 minutes in awkward silence with Tavian coaxing his sister to talk but she seemed hesitant and my patience was growing thin, "You better start talking or you can leave." but my love was giving me 'the look' as if telling me to shut up.

"How far along are you?" I rolled my eyes because we're not here to have a small talk!!

"I'll go outside for awhile." I told T muttering lowly about bakery but I was actually going to the village to catch unusual scents. "And you!! You better not start doing anything funny." I glared at her, we had mini staring contest before she lowered her gaze to her lap. 'Just shout if something's happening', I told him telepathically.

Two hours later, after checking the whole village and the hills surrounding the village I could happily report that no other werewolves had been here. I came back home and I found them in the kitchen cooking dinner and talking freely as if the past three months didn't happen.

"Hey babe, I'm home." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.
I sighed in relief, and I thought Andres wouldn't consent to letting my sister inside. Taira was not speaking. I tried to encourage her, especially with my love looking more and more impatient. I held her hand, stroke her hair and still she was hesitant to say anything.

"How far along are you." And this finally triggered my mate. I thanked him quietly as he relented to just go out rather than unleashing his anger here. I nodded as he told me telepathically. Now it was just me and my still nervous sister.

"I'm at 3 months now." She smiled a little, and it made me smile too, but I sigh since there was still the matter at hand. "Taira, what are you really doing here. You know if it weren't of what had happened with the pack that I'll easily accept you. Please speak." I pleaded. There was a pause, before she finally explained her reason. Our chat lasted for an hour. It ended with us truly reconciling as siblings.

Seems like she's on our side. When she knew of what dad did to me, she begged him to take it back. Dad found her a traitor for this and also banished her. In her banishment, she was searching for my whereabouts. It was only after three months that she found me. "So I'm gonna be an aunt!" I'm glad she was happy for me and my love. "Yup! to five actually."

"My goodness! Five!" We continue to catch up while we cooked dinner; well it was mostly Taira, she said she wanted to make it up to me.

Andres came back and it was obvious how confused he was. I chuckled and presented my also happy sister, though she still had that shy look. "Love, she's with us. She'd been abandoned too by the pack. She'll be staying in the village. For the meantime, can she stay with us?" I gave my fiancee my best puppy eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,554 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,315 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,011 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  A Parisian Werewolf and Vampire in America (Closed w/tjpop) Klayko 2 645 02-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,338 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The werewolf and his boy. (Closed with Dots. ) SilentFeather 12 2,881 02-20-2017, 05:19 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  werewolf birth rp khaohom 76 33,690 08-23-2014, 12:44 AM
Last Post: tjopj44