Closed College parents (w/Certified_Bump_Inspector)
"You are most welcome to.... you would be the first visitor." Sam muttered with heavy lidded eyes, looking at Leo while lowering him down. He hovered over Leo and smiled at how he looked cute on his bed, like he belonged there. "I, I also don't want you to like, feel being taken advantage of?" He stuttered, while blushing himself. Yes he was the popular kid, but he was never one to casually fuck around. "If you want to say no, just, say it. I will stop. Promise."
Leo thought about it for a few moments. He really wasn't the type to casually fuck around either, or even really go into another's room. However, he trusted Sam. After all, what harm could it do? "I don't mind, really." He answered with blushed cheeks "U-um, should I undress right now?" He hoped the fact that he was a virgin didn't seem too obvious.
"I would be glad to do the honor for you." Sam teased and the deepening blush on Leo somewhat calmed him. There had to be one who's taking the initiavie, right? As the captain, he quickly tugged his own nerves away to take control of the situation. With surprisngly dexterous fingers that were calloused from their intense trianing on the field, he unbuttoned Leo's shirt one by one, his breathing getting more labored by the minute as he unwrapped the precious one on his bed. He pressed a kiss whenever he exposed more of his body, everything done gently and slowly, giving time for it to sink in for both of them.
Leo looked up towards the ceiling and moaned softly ss Sam's lips, his tosro was quite frail looking but still cute. It helped him prepare himself for what was going to happen next.
Sam was getting more pumped up by the minute and when he got to the bottom part of Leo, his own erection was strainign against his own pants, creating a big tent. He panted and removed Leo's lower wear and smiled at how Leo's erection was poking through as well. He flicked on Leo's prick and spread his legs wider apart at the same time as he removed the remaining clothing on the smaller man. He lifted his bottom slightly to move his pants away, and was surprised to find a peachy and bubbly butt on Leo's small frame. "Nice bum..." He smirked and ran a finger between the crack of his buttocks.
"Oh, t-tha-OOHHH!" Leo could not help but moan when he felt a finger trail between his asscheeks. His member stiffened and stood straight up. "I'm a little nervous, be gentle okay?" He asked, feeling more excited by the second.
"I will. Rest assured you are in great hands." Sam wasn't sure where his confidence came from, but he was determine to do good to Leo. He fished in the drawers beside the bed and got the lube. "You, relax... Hmm. This, this is... nevermind." He was going ot ask for his history in this but thought he would be probing too much, so he abandoned the thought. He pressed little kisses on Leo's thighs while popping open the cap. Drizzling an abundant amount of lube on his hand, he rubbed it against the folds of his opening and attempted to push in, and was surprised by how tight Leo was - he also couldn't deny the smile creeping up his mouth as it also proved that Leo was a virgin. He was possessive and the fact that he would be Leo's first made him very happy.
Leo was curious about the question but decided to leave it be. The lube felt amazing and it helped open his hole up, and he moaned again from it. He just prayed he would be able to handle Sam's cock once he was ready.
Sam managed to breach through Leo, his tight ring of muscle felt amazing wrapped around his finger. He prepared Leo as quickly as he could. He wasn't able to hold back himself and was already stroking his own cock while scissoring inside of Leo. He panted and smiled. "Gvie me your hand baby..." He smiled and pulled over Leo's hand, then placed it on his redhot cock that was throbbing already, veins popping out from how he had suppressed his urge to just thrust into Leo. "Stroke it...."
"Good lord..." Leo was astounded "It's...well, big..." Leo felt up and fondled the meat in his hand. It was clearly throbbing getting more erect which he could notice as he stroked. He was thrilled that soon, it would be up his butt.
Sam let out a content sigh when Leo's small hand wrapped around him. He almost smiled at his compliment. "Well... thanks i guess?" His smile soon broke into another groan when he moved along his length. He soon was finding it hard to hold back when Leo's hand was fueling his erection even more, and therefore he sped up his preparation, cleverly pressing around Leo's prostate, but not quite rubbing on it properly. The small gasp from Leo when his fidget had him accidentally nudging his prostate hard was the last straw, and Sam simply coulnd't wiat any longer. "That's it baby... be prepared." He panted hovering over Leo. HIs hand stroked his own erection with lube sloppily and quickly, he pointed his big, hard cock against Leo's moist opening.
Leo let go and gripped onto the bed sheets, trying to be prepared. "Urgh..." He grunted a little when he felt Sam' tip prod his bottom, just daring itself to enter and tear his ass up.
Sam rose to the bait. Leo's opening was like sucking him in, and therefore he plunged in hard, his mushroom head sinking into Leo's canal. His tight ring of muscle resisted as long as he could but finally his cock won. He growled at how tight and warm Leo was around him and immediately started thrusting, gradually pushing in deeper and deeper into Leo as he established the rhythm.
Leo screamed, mostly from pleasure as his new mate began to enter him. He was trying his very best not to clench but eventually his widened hole became mlre comfortable. The thrusing made him occasional rock on the bed.
Sam wasn't an unthoughtful lover and as soon as the initila rush of pleasure settled in, he had more mind to give more pleasure ot his lover. He swayed his hips and changed his angle until he once again found the spot where Leo would scream teh loudest, his nails would dig into the bedsheets a little more when he hit it right, and there he relentlessly attacked until Leo became an incoherent mess under the overwhelming pleasure, which in turn transformed into his own pleasure with how tight he was clenching down on him.
Much like how Sam predicted, he pretty much mastered how to please Leo, his sweetspot being the base on his prostate, which would make him scream with joy and clench the sheets as if he was going to tear them. Even his ass seemed to jiggle at the motions. He was a in a state of pure lust.
Sam was proud of himself for drawing such a reaction from Leo and he couldn't differentiate whether he was getting more pleasure out of it or was it Leo, he hoped it to be equally enjoyable for them both. With each slam, Leo's butt would jiggle nad soon Sam was holding Leo's hips with his large palms. he shoved into Leo with such strength that he was quite sure whoever next door could here the squeaking of their bed. He kissed Leo's cheeks, and on his eyes half closed from teh pleasure. His little lover almost have difficulty breathing, if what he saw was right.
Leo was indeed having a little trouble breathing, but not to the point of it being of concern. He was panting often in between his groans and his eyes were even getting a bit cloudy. This did not really bother him though, as he enjoyed every sensation he was currently feeling. He loved being dominated by this man.
It's lovely seeing Leo completely overwhelmed under him. He lifted LEo's legs high up and plunged in as deep as he could, his balls slapping into his butt when he heard a particularly high pitched squeal from Leo. "So you are...." He muttered and groaned loud when Leo squeezed tight around him once again.

(I assume in this world we have carrier-male and non-carrier male, and that for carrier male there is a cervix deep inside their backside?)
"U-um, yeah..." Leo understood. The tightness in his insides must have made it abundantly clear. "Are you close?" He asked.

(I haven't really thought about it, but it makes sense.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,953 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,781 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Rainbow C A College Mistake ((w/SazzyP260)) Lovebite 98 9,821 12-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,420 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  C College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 218 41,796 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 1 1,331 01-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  College Care (with StrikerLiker) Tomoshe 70 10,308 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  College Romance (Gadiva22) anibus3 59 9,495 10-19-2016, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Young College Couple (Closed with shimeji) SeanWoods221 9 3,044 08-24-2016, 02:03 PM
Last Post: shimeji
  C College couple accident with a potion with ShadowPup SeanWoods221 67 11,969 02-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup