College Romance (Gadiva22)
Plot- A college professor is aware that one of his students has a crush on him, however they figured paying it no heed would be fine. Alas, they weren't counting on them spiking their afternoon coffee with their own invention.

(Rp will contain rapid pregnancy, belly inflation, and if you like some minor breast/milk production. Just give me a number to work with for how many kids you want him to have, though I would like for him to have more than triplets. Birth will fade to black and if you wish we can find a way to continue it after he has the children.)

George Marks gave a sigh as he took a seat in his classroom, a fresh cup of coffee in his hand that he set down on his desk. The man was rather content with the life of a English Professor though he did have a problem. One of his students had...developed more feelings than him than was intended. It was hard to say how this happen. George didn't see himself as a desirable type, sure he was tall and rather slender with long blonde hair that he kept in a ponytail, and of course he simply wore a long sleeved shirt that was a dark red, brown pants, and black shoes. His silver grey eyes were bright and he always had a eagerness to try and help young people learn new things. Though this...well he didn't know what to do. Not wanting the young man expelled from the school, he did his best to ignore the behavior and tried to assure the other teachers that it wasn't that way. They were just playing a game or something but he knew it wasn't a game to the young man.

With class just about to start, he heard the door opened and looked to see who it was. Though part of him was a bit surprised to see that it was...that student. Course he gave them a friendly smile like always.

"Good afternoon, how are you today?" George greeted.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Tate looked at the professor his eyes locked on him as he headed to the desk to turn in his work early it wasnt due till tommorow but itvwas done and he wanted an excuse to get close

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
(So sorry for not seeing this sooner. Though could you do more than just one liners please? It just gives me more to work with so i can give you more to work with as I can't always make up these bigger paragraphs up from just a short amount of info.)

Well his greeting was ignored though he knew they had to have heard em. Considering the stare they were giving him. Shaking his head, George reached for his teacher version textbook for the subject matter and positioned it on his desk. Well the rest of the class came in moments later and the whole class was spent the way it always was. Him talking to the students, pointing things out and assigning homework assignments. Course, he could feel Tate's eyes staring at him now and then and it was honestly getting unnerving. An hour later, he glanced at the clock and took note of the time.

"Alright, everyone your homework is to write a essay on Chapter ten and it has to be three pages long at the least. You can make it longer than that but three pages is the least you can have." George said. "When the bell rings you may all go except for Tate, you young man are staring after class as I have something to discuss with you."

This might not be the best of ideas but George knew he had to do something! He couldn't just throw the lad to the dogs of the staff members, who knows how that would go. So with all other options out, he had to figure out a way to get this to end. With that, the bell rang and George waited for the crowd of students to go. With them gone, he waited for Tate to come up to his desk so this conversation could start.

Tate walked up to his desk books in hand. He was transfixed on the professor. He was curiouse as to why hed been called up. He was sure he had his reasons as to what they were he didn't know. He kept his eyes fixed on the man befor him as he came up next to his desk.
Tate smiled and asked "what is it you need from me profesor." He was some what pleased by the fact they were all alone. Maybe he had finally come around. Even if he hasn't Tate knew he could turn him eventually.

"Tate, this has to stop." George started. "I'm not sure what I did to earn such affections from you but please, do try to save them for someone who matters far more down the road. You're putting your college education at risk here and I have done all I can to have assured the other staff members that nothing is going on between us. A student and their teacher can't have...well a stronger relationship then something of friends, people will then accuse you have just being able to get good grades while I'll be kicked out of my job here."

Was this too harsh? He wasn't sure considering the fact that he wanted Tate to understand the severity's of this.

Tate looked hurt but then grins.saying slyly "ill stop if you go on date just one with me if you still don't like me then ill stop." He seemed content about this too content. His plan was already forming and he was sure it would work there was. no way he could fail. (Who's they who you say spikes the coffe)

(Can you rephrase your question please? I don't qiute get what your asking)

"You know I can't do that Tate, for the reasons I've listed." George replied.

Was there really no other way to get the boy to give this up? Was a date truly the only way. Reaching for his coffee, that had cooled greatly through the course of the day. He took a sip from it. Tasted awful but coffee was coffee.

"There has to be something else." George added as he put his cup down.

(Alas, they weren't counting on them spiking their afternoon coffee with their own invention. Who's they) Tate stood there pouting. "No date no deal" he said stubbornly. He was going to increase his flirtatious if this didn't work then try again. He had to get him to love him back. His heart broke every time he was turned down.

(The student is the one to spike George's coffee, so it's Tate whose created something that helps make George pregnant.)

A sigh left George as the young man stood firm on what they wanted. Great....just great. It would be too risky..unless.

"Fine but only if we can choose a different town for this...date." George started. "Its too risky to have one here in town due...circumstances. Got it?"

Tate smiled already happy he wasn't a genius for nothing. He booted and then wrote down a date and a time on the paper he had in his hand handing it to George. "Meet me here for lunch ok ill be eating there." he walked out smiling. Hed won and he was going to have George as his own if it killed him. He had a little trick up his sleeve a special powder that would change things forever. ( I'm not go it with restraunt namred so you pick)

(OK)

Accepting the piece of paper, George nodded and glanced at. The Ruby Dragon huh? That was thankfully in the next town and George had only been there once in the past.

"Alright." George said. "Keep this quiet too and I'll meet you there. You may go."

Tate smiled and left. He had more then plenty to think about. As he headed back to his apartment. He had some science homework he had to finish.

When it was time to meet up at the restaurant, George made sure to arrive on time though he wasn't dressed up or anything. He just worse his brown trenchcoat over his clothes and he sat there a but nervous. This kid had wanted this but what if it wasn't enough?

"Hello Tate." George greeted as he noticed the younger MSN take the seat across from him. "How are you today?"

"Perfect you want anything to drink coffee perhaps I picked up some on the way from your favorite shop." he said smiling happlie as he put the cup in front of him. He was hoping this worked becuse he didn't want anything to get in his way of loving George.

A surprised look came to his face as the young man offered the coffee. Though he reached for it and accepted it.

"Thank you." George said as he took a sip of it, it tasted the way it should. "I'm surprised they allowed you to bring these in. So....hungry? Or...do you have something in mind?"

It was becaming a tad obvious that George had little experience on being on a date with someone. So he was at a bit of a lose on what to do.

Tate smiled and motioned to a waitress ordeributteng two slices of pesnutbutter pie and some iced tea for himself. He was watching George closley "so what do you like to do when you have free time" he asked inocently.

"Well I do like to read and I do a but of writing. Not that much but just enough to get ideas out of my head." George answered as he glanced die at the slice if pie for a moment before returning his gaze to the lad. "What about you?"

"I do work a geological lab over in forsdale I also help at a local hospital in the pathology labs trying to help cure brain cancer I dabble in writing some but not much eat why don't you its not spiked or nothing!" He smiled and beta in to eat his pie happly. He was content for now. He was waiting for his love potion to kick in it was taking its sweet time. He wanted it to start working faster.

"I see, a good cause to be a part of." George said.

Though at Tate's words on to eating the slice, he raised a brow.

"I thought a conversation for a few moments would be okay..." George explained.

The potion was slowly kicking in, it honestly felt like a creepying feeling in his head. Shskubg his head, George tried to ignore the odd feeling.

"Conversations good and all I just wish my efforts would be every ed all my work goes under some o e else's name cuz god forbid they give an 18 year old male credit where its due its like every thing I love and work for gets stolen away from me by someone else I'm so sick of it I know what if done I know what I want but some one else swoops in and takes it all away...." he trailed off liking somber he showed his soft side his weak side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The College (Open For All) tjopj44 232 18,958 01-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Citus
Rainbow C A College Mistake ((w/SazzyP260)) Lovebite 98 9,823 12-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,542 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,420 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  A Modern Day Werewolf Romance (with gre-y) bennett999 205 12,189 03-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C College lovers (closed with bhdire8) tjopj44 218 41,849 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C College parents (w/Certified_Bump_Inspector) bhdire8 46 4,538 07-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The college student and the intern (open) gpriel 1 1,331 01-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C The Neko SuperCockBoys with Gadiva22 Roxas Atlas 40 5,211 01-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  College Care (with StrikerLiker) Tomoshe 70 10,310 11-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker