Closed The Puberty with Torn
Sean was your normal 18 yr old boy who is in high school. It was 6 months after school had start, he started to feel tingly in his chest, ass, genitals, but mostly his belly. As Sean's school day went on, the tingling feeling intesified as his tingling assets started to slowly grow bigger. But as his second to last class was underway, Sean held in a moan as his body started to grow faster. He excused himself and headed to the boy's locker room. On his way there, Sean's clothes started tear around his growing body. Once inside the boy's locker room, he gasped when he saw his ginormous body. Sean's breasts were bigger than his own head, his ass was the biggest badokadonk he had ever seen as well as his thighs being massive as well, his cock grew so long that he can suck on his on cock, his balls had become the size of watermelons, but his belly had the biggest growth. Sean's belly grew so round and enormous, that it almost touched the ground. He didn't know that his puberty is also starting to effect a bgirl in the girl's locker room on the other side of the wall behind him.
BIGGER is BETTER! I LOVE a LOT of growth!

Kik: BigBellyBoy92

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
As Akira, a stunningly beautiful young adult 19 year old silently changed from her gym clothing and into casual clothing she sighed softly, not knowing that her own body would morph and become of a brand new size that seemed not possible. She was horrified from what was slowly happening to her form as it grew beyond what was of the word "unusual" but she tried not to gain attention to her. She struggled to walk as her once flat belly swelled a few sizes larger and her perky dark caramel knockers or breasts if there were much more names of them they were becoming massive in sizes as well till her own clothing ripped from what was medically possible as she seemed to transform like the hulk but only she was not green and muscular, she was only changing in the presence of size, she needed a bra to hold up her enormous cans and her once curvy ass cheeks were becoming the second largest in size and she felt her underwear snap as the size of her curvy hips became bare of clothing. She walked a few steps or so before she was brought down on the bench in response to how heavy she was slowly becoming into more of a animal who deserved to be stared at. "Shit .." She said softly under her next exhaled of breath. "How is this freaking happening." She tried her very hardest to come to terms with the new shape and form of her body was transforming into as if she was becoming somewhat like a freak show.

(Am I doing alright so far? by the way you did a wonderful intro.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(Thanks and you did great too!)

Sean was now in the boy's locker room showers as he was now done growing and ripping out of his clothes. "How am I supposed to get out of here without other students seeing me?" He asked himself as he rubbed his belly. "How am I gonna fit through doors is now my main problem."

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Would anyone like to meet a guy that loves to dress up to be pregnant? Hit me up if you're interested!
(You are welcome, and thank you for the feedback! :D)

Akira found herself expressing another sigh of irritation, trying her very hardest to walk but that seem impossible. It seemed as if she was being heavily weighed down because of the force of gravity and her now burdensome ginormous body. She wanted to be back in her small, petite body once again but that was impossible. She did not mean to but she heard the sound of someone else speaking to themselves but she was much too tired to take even a single step. She hid where she could not be discovered, feeling as if she could never escape from the depths of the large locker room as much as she tried. "This is horrible." She muttered softly in irritation to herself and that only.  "Dammit .. this is not a good situation .. I need to do something fast before I am discovered."

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

(No problem!)

Sean went to see if someone was around. School was done for the day and no one was around. He had heard some noises coming from the girl's locker room and this seemed like a perfect time to see if someonw was still in there. "Hello? Are you OK in there?" Sean asked as he knocked on the door.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

"Um .. I .. I am alright, just putting on my clothing." Akira said with a slight stutter after she was startled by the unknown knocking on the girl's locker room hard, wooden door that she was a few steps away from. She got up and stood to her two bare, now swollen feet as fast as she could manage, trying to find a new assortment of clothing but when she tried each on it but to her embarrassment was hopeless with each passing moment. She walked to the door, opening it slightly but enough to where she could stick her head out of, shrouding her now monstrous form from any staring eyes of remaining students after school ended.

(Did she grow a pair of male genitals too?)

Sean watched as Akira checked to see if anyone is around. "Hey. It seems you went through a puberty like me." He said as he could see that she was as big as him.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

(She can if it is appropriate to add to her appearance. I am fine with that if you want.)

"Yeah, I think so." Akira said softly, still nervous and uneasy with it's tone in case the other students were still around. "I am scared, I never had a size like this." She noticed just how large Sean was, she was also the same size as him. "I am fearful that I will be discovered and be made fun of." She was fearful that she would be parts of a joke from any of the cocky football players or be laughed at by the popular girls.

(Yes, please!)

Sean looked around again. "There's no one here, but us. How about you come with me to my place?" He suggested. "My parents are away on a business trip."

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

(Alrighty. I would love to add that.)

Akira glanced around one last and final time. She felt as if her body was failing her but she kept that a secret. "I would love to." She sighed in relief as she now knew that both she and her new friend would be safe from any eyes that would be nosy. "What is your name? .. I am Akira." She did not want it to be known but she was suddenly turned on by the handsome Sean, her own big cock becoming hard upon gazing up at him. She tried her hardest not to but she was blushing.

"My name is Sean. It's nice to meet you, Akira." Sean smiled as it was getting late. "My house ain't that far. We'll be fine." He said as he led her to his house.

(Could they grow bigger when they start to have some fun together?)

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

"It is a pleasure to meet you too, Sean." Akira expressed a bright smile, quickly following the unknown path beside Sean to his house in silence. When they both arrived there Akira was weary because of the unbearable weight pressing her down.

(I would love to do that.)

"You actually look pretty sexy, Akira." Sean smiled as he led Akira to his bedroom as his cock slowly started to harden as he thought about having fun with his new friend.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

As the soft spoken Akira was complimented by her new friend her blush remained and became darker a bit. For a minute or so her shyness caused her to look down and the back up into Sean's eyes as she slowly became braver. She followed him to the room they would be spending an amount of time inside of that dark evening for how much time they could. "Thank you .. and you are very handsome if I do say so myself." She looked down at the body part known as her cock and had bit her lip as she noticed just how rock hard and eager to be touched cock was becoming aroused just by gazing at her hunk of a man known as her deliciously handsome and strong new friend Sean.

As they got close to each other on his bed, Sean started to rub Akira's massive belly. The moaned as his tits, ass, genitals and belly grew bigger and bigger as he touched his new friend's belly.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Akira was fearful for the first few minutes and then gotten used to it. She never had sexual relations with a man but now she would find out how it truly felt. As her bare, exposed belly was stroked and rubbed in soft, gentle circular motions with Sean's strong but careful hands she found herself closing her eyes and moaning gently. With each passing moment fate was like causing her already swelling, tender breasts, plump belly and the rest of her body was becoming like air filling up a balloon. upon Sean's almost magic like touch. Life was sometimes like that of a roller coaster but it was meant to be of that way. After becoming brave she leaned in, making the second move in the form of a warm, passionate lip lock.

Sean moaned as he pulled Akira closer to deepen the kiss. He didn't even notice that his tits, ass, genitals and belly grew bigger as his bed started groaned under the weight of Sean and Akira.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Akira was proud of herself for making the next move. She smiled against Sean's lips, moaning happily, feeling her own body becoming a few more sizes larger.

There was a loud crack as his bed couldn't hold their increasing weight anymore, but Sean was too busy kissing Akira and feeling her body. After a while, Sean's bed fell apart and they had doubled in size. "Oh wow. We're so ginormous." He blushed with a smile.

╔══╗╔═╗ Put this on
╚╗╔╝║═╣ your profile
║║║║║╔╝ if you love
║╚╝║╚╝║ transformations!

Akira moaned as well, sensing the presence of their bodies morphing to a larger size. She heard the constant complaining of the creaking and cracking of the bed as it failed to stay standing upon their four once wooden sturdy legs but she was much too busy with Sean, mimicking the pace of his kissing and her hands exploring each area of his friend's body. "Oh my .. I agree. We were too much for the poor bed. I apologize, I will get you a new bed." She said with a blush of her own, chuckling hilariously with a playful smile up at her new friend. She was loving each moment that they had stayed with each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Closed RP W/Torn EnchantedValkyrie 34 3,915 07-03-2019, 11:43 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 781 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  The Test Subject (closed with Torn) asablehart 65 12,218 01-12-2018, 03:51 PM
  C Real-life monster high (With Torn) Hlperry 23 2,720 08-01-2017, 04:22 AM
  C The SuperFuta and The SuperCockBoy with Torn Roxas Atlas 30 5,199 01-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas