The Husbands (w/DragonKnight)
The two newlyweds lay in bed on that Sunday morning. They had been married a few months, and everything was going fine so far. Brandon put his arm around his husband. He was in his mid twenties, lightly built, and average height with blue eyes and light brown hair.

"Is something wrong, dear?" he asked, sensing that his husband wanted to talk about something important, but was afraid to say anything.
Kage was a tall, slightly muscular man with black hair and blue eyes. "I was just thinking about our future Brandon." He said as he wrapped an arm around Brandon.
"About what, specifically?" asked Brandon. He would tell that Kage was reluctant to talk. "Come on, just tell me, hon," he said.
"Well, I was just thinking about starting a family. Have a kid or two. You know, get you pregnant." Kage said as he rubbed Brandon's flat stomach.
"Kage, I told you about that," said Brandon, pushing his hand away. "I don't want to have kids," he protested, as moved over to the edge of his side of the bed with his back toward Kage.
"C'mon Brandon. Just think, a little boy or girl running around. I would take care of you and tend to you." Kage said as he kissed Brandon's neck, trying to convince him.
"I said no!" said Brandon, angrily as he got up out of bed. "If you want a child, why don't you carry it?" he shouted.
"You know I can't! You're the only one with a womb. Why don't you want a baby?" Kage asked as he got out of bed.
"Look, Jade we talked about it several times, I just don't want kids, and you said that you were fine about that before we got married," said Brandon, "Why answer is going to be no, so you might as well drop the subject."
Kage sighed as he looked to Brandon. "I just don't understand why you don't want kids? I just never understood why." He said.
"I just won't want to have kids, and I don't want to be pregnant, you should know that," said Brandon.
"Alright. I have to get to sleep for work." Kage said in defeat.
"That fine, I have some housework to do," said Brandon, as he stormed off, angry that Kage still hadn't dropped the topic. Brandon had made himself clear, and was not going to change his mind.
Kage got back in bed, saddened that Brandon didn't budge on the idea. Kage always wanted kids, despite knowing Brandon wouldn't be up to the idea. Kage had hoped he convinced Brabdon to have at least one baby. Suddenly a thought came into Kage's head. He started to like the idea as he began to plan.
Brandon went about his day, doing housework and avoiding Kage as much as possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,518 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 779 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,764 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,713 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,686 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,453 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,584 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,645 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,559 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22