In my dark time (close w/ moony)
(sorry I couldn't post yesterday. I'll keep thst in mind wasn't sure how you prefered to be called you're free to skip whenever you feel like we should)

León could easily see the silent relief of thr younger man at the idea of not having to go stay on his own. He smiled pleased to see his spirits had "There's really no need for you to bother too much, these following weeks I need you to rest okay? I know you and your baby are well but you shouldn't exert yourself too much. I got to admit having someone taking care of thr more homey tasks will be nice. I'm not the best housekeeper but I do try "he said rubbing thr back of his neck as his apartment was a bit messy. When he returned home thr last thing he wanted to do was clean." I'm getting off in an hour, if you wait for me I'll drive you myself but if you want to go heading in your own I can call a cab and give you the address"
(Before the marry, León can call Sam as his boyfriend, but mommy, when he mention with a baby inside his belly like the baby, is hurting his mommy by kicking so hard like this.)

Sam nodded as León said that. He wouldn't want to visit the house for the first time without the owner. León had left at the moment when someone called for the doctor, and Sam wasn't surprised. The bigger man had returned in an hour and he even helped Sam to carry his stuff to his car. They took just 30 minutes from the hospital to León's house, Sam was surprised at how big it was. He was wondered how León could live in this big house alone.

It was a week after Sam had moved to León's house. Everything was good so far, and Sam had taken care many things in this house. He cooked the breakfast for León and the dinner sometimes when León didn't need to do his work. Everything was good except his morning sickness. Sam usually had a bad feeling in the morning, and also in the evening. He sometimes needed to ask León for help, and the bigger man seemed to please to help him.

Sam was laying on the couch, watching the clock when he realized how late it was. León would have the dinner at home today, but he hadn't cooked anything yet. His morning sickness was really bad today, and he had felt asleep since after launch. Sam slowly got up, trying to eep his balance, but it was hard for the pregnant man. He could barely move now. He sighed at how bad he was now. "I'm bothering you a lot" He whispered, looking at the clock again.

(I think we should start here when León got back from work and found Sam. Maybe he started taking care of Sam and it was the begening of the deep relationship between both of them, maybe?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(I get it and sounds good, I'll make León start taking care if him with more tenderness that is usually gave to a patient, sounds all right?)

Getting used to be Sam's roommate was easier than he thought. Most of his injuries had recovered or were very close to make a full recovery. He had to admit it was nice to see the kid (as León thought if him due to the age gap) flutter around the house, which now actually looked like a home inhabited by people. The morning sickness was dragging on, Sam was preventing a mild severe case if it and León was sure to keep crackers Ans other goodies in stock at the kitchen.

"Sam! I'm home!" he called sounding happy even if there was a tiredness to his voice. He left his coat in thr small closet at thr vestibule along with his briefcase and found his roommate laying in the sofa. Silently he ran a hand through his forehead to check for a fever or cold sweat as Sam wasn't looking that good "Are you giving mommy a hard day?" he asked the baby that was in Sam's belly "Have you eaten today?"
(Hmm, there should be a moment that he realize that Sam isn't only a patient. I don't wanna make that scene when Sam is in the late stage already. Maybe just a month or two when León realizes it.)

Sam smiled as he heard that sound. The sound that made him feel good and safe. León's big hand on his forehead was so good, Sam could feel his warm through it. "Ya, I've eaten the launch already, but sorry León, I haven't cooked for the dinner yet." He said, giving León a weak smile. Sam tried to sit up again but ended up failing. "At least, I keep this house clean today." He joked. Sam had already washed the clothes in the morning and he had cleaned the kitchen for a bit. He couldn't explain his feeling when León placed his hand on his flat belly and said something with the baby. It felt so good, but also strange to him. "Can we order the food for today? I may be able to cook but I'm not sure if you can wait for your long day work." Sam always thought about León more than himself, and it was more obvious through the past days. it might just because he didn't want to bother León for too much or maybe something more special.

(Anyway, I've changed the age of Sam to 25. I don't really like to have too far of age gap lol. normally 31 is a bit too old for my seeder due to when they would have many pregnancies through upcoming years, but it's fine this time :))
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I can age León down if you prefer, Ans sure I'll make sure he feels strongly for Sam in a little bit, not I'll Sam is too big or close to delivering)

"It's okay, is it the morning sickness again?" he asked to make sure it was not some other new symptom that was bothering him. He chuckled along with him "You indeed keep this house nicely, why are we just living together?" he teased as he certainly didn't enjoyed his company only because he cleaned and cooked. Sam was quite the sweet and funny guy, and till now that he had someone to share the evenings when he returned form work, he hadn't realized how alone he had trully been.
"we can order some takeout, what are you and thr baby feeling like tonight? Chinese? pizza? sushi?" he asked trying to come up with food that could be delivered to their home.
(Hmm, if it doesn't affect your idea, can León age around 28-30? and I like how the way you play now León is so sweet hehe)

Sam nodded as León asked about his morning sickness. They were the roommates, but León was still a doctor. H would really care about the symptoms of his patient. "Nothing special, León0 Just morning sickness as I usually have. Maybe little one here is so strong" Je joked, smiling weakly. He hadn't mentioned about the baby's father anymore, and he just wanted to move on with how own baby. Sam took a bit time thinking about the dinner. He should rather let León choose it but sometimes León knew how his morning sickness made he want to eat something specific. "Hmm, I think some Chinese food is good. I mean the one with a bit spicy style." He said, already thinking about it. His face blushed pink when his stomach started growling. He might be hungry than he thought.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(let's make León 28, tell me if I get too fluffy or if there's something you don't like)

The doctor grinned at the remark "He's a strong baby, a fighter. Like his mommy" he assured him. "Did you had any of the crackers? your morning sickness should have dwelled down some week or so ago" he said thoughtfully, yet in a calm voice that wouldn't make Sam. worry about too much.
As Sam made his choice he ordered for both of them and at the restaurant they said they would bring thr food around 20 minutes "Perhaps you wanna go lay down in bed if it'd too much, are you dizzy?" he asked helping him sit up, a bit if his training kicking in and being a doctor even if Sam was a friend now, not his patient. Lately he would often worry about thr pregnant man, specially when he saw him this pale and sick, even if he knew it was normal at this point of gestation he was in.
Sam couldn't help but finally leaned against León's shoulders when he helped him to sit up. "I have had some of it, and don't worry, León. this ouch is good enough for me."He said, giving a weak smile. "You can leave me here, and go to take some shower. it better has a meal after the shower, right? It's also refreshing after your long day work." He said, trying to lean back on the couch. He couldn't deny that León's body was a lot better but they should do that. He couldn't even call their relationship now, but this was good enough for Sam. "I can make some tea this night if you want León. I think I'm getting better now." He added, knowing that he should do something for León.

(It's good now. León is so nice and sweet which I love it.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
As Sam rested against him León smiled and placed his arm around him, his hand resting on his back and brushing it slightly in a caring matter. "you're always thinking of me, and you need to think more of you Ans your baby at this moment" he whispered "I do like the idea of a shower, you sure you'll be okay on your own? I know you're aloneost day, but you look a bit pale right now" León said brushing Sam's hair out if his face to take a better look at him. As he stood he helped Sam lay back again in the couch "Instead of making tea, you could search for something to watch in Netflix tonight" he said grinning before leaving to his room to take a quick shower before their food arrived.
Sam smiled León said that. "I have no idea what to watch, maybe my favorite old movie like Harry Potter." He said before León had left the room. Sam got some rest for a bit more until he could hear the doorbell. León wasn't there yet, but lucky enough, Sam could be able to stand and walk now. It was such a shame that he couldn't pay this by himself, but with the money that León had gifted him days ago. He had already planned for something but it might take a bit longer time. He slowly walked to the door and got the food from the delivery man at the same moment that León had walked into the room. He couldn't hide his smile when León just rushed to him and held him tight, trying to help the pregnant man with morning sickness. "I'm fine León, you better prepare the drink now." He said, smiling as León slowly supported him back to the couch.
PM me If you want to RP. 
León made sure Sam was well settled in the couch before going to get the drinks for the two of them. He handed him his beverage as he sat at his side "You might want to enjoy the spicy food for thr time being, when you're further along I'm afraid you won't be able to as it might induce early labor" he explained "so what are we watching tonight? are you feeling better, has it passed?" he asked naturally placing an arm over his shoulders
Sam smiled as he got the drink from León. he usually drank milk since it provided a lot of nutrients for his baby. "I know that, León. I'm not really into the spicy food that much, so I think I can avoid that when my baby grows bigger." He said, moving for a bit to get more space for the bigger man. "I think we should watch some movies tonight. how about Harry Potter? that'a my all time favorite." He said, smiling, and didn't even know how he was expressing his cuteness. Sam had watched all Harry Potter more than 5 times, and he still loved it a lot. "Hmm, how can you keep that perfect shape with this cola?" He asked, smiling. León had a perfect shape with muscles. He knew that León take the gym or something like that, and sometimes, Sam was wondered why he hadn't had any girlfriend or boyfriend yet.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuck in the Snowstorm (close with Devotedhelper15) GottaPregnantWil 76 9,880 06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Dark and Dangerous Woods (closed with Citus) michime 27 2,673 01-03-2019, 01:38 AM
Last Post: michime
  C Forever Close (Closed with Xiao2) Shadow091 69 8,128 07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post: xiao2
  Clinc for Mpreg Births. (All Open but only one at a time during the birth) roseie1991@yahoo.com 322 61,849 06-16-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  C Closed with Moony Garix 22 2,083 12-18-2017, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Garix
  Saving the humankind (close with Dots) Namiryuu 58 10,116 05-10-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 16,985 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Light and Dark with MasterNeko Roxas Atlas 5 1,166 11-03-2016, 07:11 AM
Last Post: MasterNeko
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,964 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  first time birther (closed) misty120preggo 16 4,173 05-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Last Post: misty120preggo