Closed The Singer (with Shane20)
Henry Silver is a 19 years old singer in a boy band formed by himself plus four guys who had become his best friends in life. They were Leo Tanner, Lucian Person, Nick Herbertson and Zack Malvern. It was no secret that Henry was bissexual. What most people didn't know, though, was that Henry and Leo were dating. A few months ago, though, Henry found out he was pregnant (with twins, as he would find out a few months later). 

He kept it a secret at first, afraid of what his boyfriend and best friends would think of it, as male pregnancy was still a delicate subject around the globe, with many people having prejudice towards it. But luckily for Henry, all of his band mates accepted and supported him, specially Leo. And soon, with their support, Henry revealed to the world that he was pregnant, which caused a lot of reactions, some good, some awful, some of love and some of hatred. But most of their fans were okay with it and supported him as well. 

He kept singing with his beautiful voice and making people smile even now, when he had reached his final month and his belly was huge and round.

______________Present Day____________________________

Henry was at the stage in a concert. The doctors had told him he shouldn't be in a concert at this point of his pregnancy, specially since he was having twins, but Henry just couldn't help it. He loved his fans, and besides, it was a charity concert, the money would be given to 10 orphanages. How could Henry not be in the concert that night, when it was so important?

The crowd cheered when they saw him heavily pregnant and singing as sweetly as ever

"You know you mean the world to me
You are my special someone and I'll never let you go
I will always... ughn"

his singing was interrupted by a contraction that took away his breath, and Leo was soon by his side, reminding him to breathe through the pain as the others band mates kept the song going.

(Okay, you can be whatever band member you want, even change their name if you want to)
Leo keep his eyes on Henry since the beginning of the show to be sure he is gonna be ok and he know that they have a medical team backstage if something happen to one of them. Leo see Henry stop singing and he know something happen to him. He goes quickly to him as he remove his headset. «Are you ok love? You have pain? Breathe, take slow deep breathe », ask Leo softly to Henry.

(I don’t want to hurt you if we change the name, because I like so much what you write for the beginning!)
(Thanks, that's very sweet of you. By the way, may I ask what your first language is? Because English isn't my first language as well)

"Yes, thanks, honey, I'm fine" Henry said breathing in and out, a hand on his belly which was hard as a rock, feeling the babies moving. Eventually the pain stopped and he smiled and looked up at Leo "Thanks,  sweetie. I'm better now" he said. He took Leo's hand gently and placed it on his enlarged middle, allowing his boyfriend to feel the babies moving. Even in the stage, Henry could hear their shippers going with a collective "aaawn". The pregnant singer couldn't help but chuckle, feeling so good for being accepted.
(You are very welcome! French is my first language and you?)

«you are welcome my love! I think you have begin to have contractions», said Leo as he place gently his hand on the belly of his boyfriend so he can feel their babies moving inside of him. «I’m gonna help you to walk to return backstage so the medical team can take care of you and ours babies», add Leo with a reassuring voice.
(Nice. My first language is Portuguese  (from Brazil))

"No, I can't leave right now, soon it will be my solo" Henry said "I'm fine, really, it was just a contraction" he added. What he didn't told Leo was that he had been feeling contractions since the previous night, and that they were getting closer. As the time for his solo approached he squeezed his lover's hand and said "why don't you go sing my solo with me?" He offered.
(Me I’m from Canada)

«that’s why you need the medical team love if you have contractions. Ours babies are coming and I know your solo is coming. Yes I can sing the song with you my love», said Leo with a soft voice as he take Henry’s hand in his hand.
Soon enough, Henry's solo began and he smiled at Leo as he softly pulled him with him to the center of the stage, and, holding his hand, began to sing his part, ignoring the large pressure that was building up on his parts

"Yes, you are my special someone
And I will always love you and care for you
Cause you mean the world to me
And I would give anything
I say, anything, just to see you smile at me.
And if I ever... ouch"

he groaned and stopped singing as another contraction began, this time a strong one. He clutched his belly and yelped in surprise as a loud 'pop' was heard and his water broke, soaking his pants and the floor.
Leo follow Henry in the middle of the stage as he keep his boyfriend hand in his hand with a gentle smile. When he see him be more and more in pain as his water broke, Leo scream to the medical team to come to the stage.
Henry recomposed himself enough to smile at the crowd and say "Sorry guys, it seems that our little boys are ready to come. Leo and I are going to the backstage, but the others will keep the show going. I'm really sorry to interrupt the show right now, I love you guys, but it's time." He smiled and waved at the crowd, who had cheered as they heard the news. "Enjoy the show, and have a great night" he said to the public before getting on a group hug by his teammates, who wished him good luck. He then followed the medical team.
«Good night all! We are gonna see you again soon! Have a good show, we love you very much! » Add Leo in his mic to the fans. After that, he leave the stage with Henry and the medical team. He remove quickly his mic and stage clothes once he arrive backstage. He change quickly his clothes and goes to see Henry.
By the time Leo arrived in the backstage, the medical team had already undressed Henry and helped him lie down on the couch. They would have taken him to the hospital, but the snow was too strong and it would be dangerous. Henry now was lying on the couch with his legs spread, fully naked and panting through a contraction.
Leo sit behind him, so his boyfriend can lay against him as he take Henry’s hands into his hands. «I’m here my love», said Leo with a reassuring voice. After that, he look at the medical team. «How he is doing? » Ask Leo to the doctor.
The doctor looking between Henry's legs looked up and shook his head "things are... going. He is already 8 centimeters dilated, we can't move him to the hospital. He'll have to give birth here"

Henry groaned in pain once again as another contraction hit him.

(Sorry for the late, I was temporarily away)
(Sorry for the delay I was sick for the last three weeks)

«Ok we cannot move him, so we are gonna do everything for him to be comfortable to give birth here », said Leo with a reassuring voice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Brian Littrell(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 144 9,477 05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Tortured Young Adult(Closed with Shane20) The PregMANcy Pact 74 9,655 05-19-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Light the Way (C/Shane20) fairyschari 13 1,851 04-21-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Shane20
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,294 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
  Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20) StrikerLiker 67 8,143 01-23-2017, 11:12 PM
  C Restricted files (shane20) anibus3 16 3,337 01-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The Butler for heirs (Shane20) anibus3 101 18,449 01-07-2017, 04:34 AM
  C The First Pregnant Boy with Shane20 PetiteFeminineBoy 85 20,427 08-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
Wink Slave to the master. (Closed with Shane20) RelicDevachi 99 27,076 05-29-2016, 06:46 PM
  C The Underground Center (with Shane20) earl_grey 138 23,029 04-25-2016, 09:43 PM