Open Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed)
Declan woke up and realized Luke wasn't there. "Must have gone to the alter", Declan said. He saw Luke left his bag on the floor and picked it up to put on the counter and a black box fell out. "What is this", he said opening it he saw a beautiful men's wedding ring with his and Luke's names engraved on the inside. Declan dropped the box in shock that he realized Luke wanted to propose and marry him. He got changed and grabbed the ring heading to the alter to tell Luke yes hoping he and the dragon lord were finished mating.
Shaking his head Drakar just looked uo at the stranger in fear "p..please d...dont hurt me" he says simply around his panicked breathing "i...i was ne..never here y...you didnt s...see me" he whimpers out eyes looking around for a place to hide then finally spotted the Altar building, he scrambled as best he could to get inside it.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Adam stands up following the guy to the alter "sir wait your injured badly I can help you
drakar just shook his head "n..n...no im o..ok" he called back breathlessly "j..just f...forget you saw me" he found a room, bursting through the door and tried to find a place to hide, however for a drake roughly the size of a pony, it wasnt easy and he eventually just found a dark corner to curl up in, any injuries he had on the surface, some deep cuts to his legs and sides, now opened and weeping blood. "i..im not here..im small and invisible th..they wont hurt me i...if i just stay small and invisible"
Adam took off his shirt and ripes part of it wrapping it around the guy wounds
"n...n...no not w...worthy... why did y..you tear up your.." he seemed panicked more now, close to full blown hysteria as his wounds were bound. it was as Adam was binding his third set of injuries that he was starting to drift between sleep and concious. desperately trying to stay awake.
Adam look at the guy "hey buddy try to stay awake for me I will help you I won't hurt you if anyone hurt you then they have to go through me
he just nods " but im...im.. im sleepy" he mutters with a whimper "i..ive been walking all d...day" he adds. he whimpered softly, sleepily and Adam could see he was struggling to stay awake "j...just leave me... im not worth y..your effort. even mast...master gave up on me" he says staying to rock with the effort of trying to stay awake.
Adam put the guy on his lap "I don't know who you are I not giving up on you , you seems to be a nice person
the drake meeped as he was shifted, his head laying on the strangers lap (he is the size of a small pony, so his back is about stomach height for someone 6 foot tall) he whimpered but soon settled, drifting more and more towards sleep "t..tell lord Cendrillion im h...here if he gets s...some free time to see a slave" he muttered softly before drifting into slumber
Adam nods his head even though he doesn't know the person he's talking about
(sadly cant do much more till thoughtless comes back...)
(Okay I'm going to wait (
The dragon growled again, grinding the virgin hard into the mattress. He thrust deeper his, digging his claws into the boy's shoulders until the boy howled himself. He forced his huge shaft as far as the boy could take, bucking as he felt the sensitive skin begin to give way. If he wanted blood, there would be blood. He bounded harder and harder, stretching luke's asshole to its limit. Grunting and groaning, the dragon felt his cock begin to spasm. The force of his come shook them both but Cendrillion held Luke still, wanting him to feel it. The hot load filled the the young man fully and as the dragon pulled out, ran down his leg, mixing with the blood he desperately wished for.
(again, I'm sorry everyone. I've been sick and this last week or so has gotten away from me)
Luke enjoyed the dragon thrusts. He also could tell he was bleeding and came just before Cendrillion came inside him and could feel his blood and Cendrillion's sperm oozing out of his ass when the dragon pulled out of him, but honestly didn't care "just another small price for Declan's life", Luke thought. He tried to get up but felt really sore from the sex and looked at the dragon "Thank you I swear your eggs will be safe with me and Declan", Luke said finally getting up
||Is it too late to join?
(never too late, just waitin for thoughtless mainly. and Thoughtless, your health comes first, we can wait)
(03-31-2018, 08:38 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: (never too late, just waitin for thoughtless mainly. and Thoughtless, your health comes first, we can wait)

(I agree)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,483 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,382 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,694 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,035 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,750 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,834 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,216 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,778 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27