Open Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed)
”I would i would do anything for him", he said his crying stopping
"Bear my egg? Labor long and hard with it. Risk your own life?" He turned to the boyfriend. "And would allow him to do this? To sacrifice his body, his mind, all to ease your suffering?" The dragon smiled slyly. "Think on your answers boys, and prove to me you are worthy of my time."
"I would even give up my life for him" he said. "And I would do anything for him to if he wants to do this then he has my support I would help him" his boyfriend said
(02-25-2018, 10:28 AM)bennett999 Wrote: "I would even give up my life for him" he said. "And I would do anything for him to if he wants to do this then he has my support I would help him" his boyfriend said

"Then I will give you the same choice as Davis. Tell me your names. Announce your intentions to your town and I will come to you when and where you choose. IF you are not true in your intentions, my gift will know, and your prize will be your downfall."
" I'm Luke" the muscular farm boy said. "And I'm Declan" his boyfriend said "I want to carry your egg to save my boyfriend's life", Luke shouted to the crowd for them to hear "And I am going to help him through this trial", Declan shouted. "I choose here at dawn tomorrow" Luke said

( Wait is both of them getting his seed or Just Luke cause the last post confused me a little)
(just luke, sorry about that.)

The dragon nodded. "I accept and I await your return tomorrow. Be well tonight Luke and Declan. You will both need your strength for Luke's trial."
" we will" they both said and bowed at the dragon
Davis heads back to his home as quickly as he could once he had been given the good news. He could see the dragon from his windows and the sight filled him with a giddyness he didnt think was possible. He did some cleaning and rearranging arround his home figuring that once he was fat and plump with the dragons eggs he wouldnt get a chance to do so again.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Luke decided to spend the night at Declan's house in the village since it was closer to the shrine than his farmhouse was. "I still can't believe we are doing this", Declan's said. "Babe you know I would do anything for you so if getting pregnant with his eggs can save your life I am willing to do it", Luke said kissing him.
when night came, Davis found himself making his way to the dragons alter. he was ready as he would ever be and hoped that Cendrillion would atleast be gentle with him, the drake was so much larger than he was. "what am i going to do for food during this" he muttered to himself starting to have some self doubt "would the rest of the villagers help me in some way? take pitty on me? or will Cendrillion find some way to aid me... i just dont know if this was suchva good idea anymore... i dont want to be the reason why he loses some eggs..."
Luke fell asleep after dinner so he could wake up and get prepared for the dragon's seed. Meanwhile Declan had threw up again because of his illness. He rinsed out his mouth and got into the bed next to Luke. He realized this was the first time the both of them slept in the same bed together and they never had sex yet either. "Luke is also giving up his virginity too for me", he said looking at Luke's body. He put his earn next to Luke and fell asleep
The dragon stood in his human form in the middle of the alter with his eyes closed, waiting. Power radiated from him, and though from a distance he looked like any other human, there was no mistaking that he was otherworldly.

Only 2 had stepped forward so far. Perhaps others would join them. Perhaps not. He would stay in the village until his energy was depleted.

He smiled as he felt the presence of the young man.

"So, you have come."
(Could I join or is it too late (
davis blushed and nodded "yes my lord, i have come as i agreed i would" he says and blushes "th...this wont hurt? will it? a..and will you be there? at the end i mean?" he approached slowly getting to arms reach "i... my body is yours to use as your breeder, as i had agreed,... i will not back out and will try my best not to fail ypu"
The dragon touched Davis's cheek.
"There is a fine line between pain and pleasure, my dear." He ran his fingers down the young man's neck, sending a shiver of pleasure through his body. "I will be there when you need me. All you must do is ask."

Cendrillion kissed his cheek. "Rid yourself of these clothes, my friend. We will begin here and now."

(Animefan22: Of course! all are welcome)
Adam looks at the dragon he was at the back of the people he wasn't scared of the dragon he was young in his early 20s and he short for his age he waited till the dragon to come back people thinks he's useless beacuse he short but he can be brave when he needs to
(How's that (
davis shivered and nodded stripping himself off, pale and almost painfully thin was his body bellow and he blushed deeply once he was fully hude one hand hiding his errection "i...i know im not much to look at... ive never really been able to go hunting with the rest or do any Laborious tasks.. they think i will screw them up" he says and looks down to the ground "i...im sorry if i dissapoint you in any way"
The dragon licked his lips, and brushed his hand across Davis's thin belly. "You are beautiful."

Cendrillion shifted his robe from his shoulders, letting it pool at his feet, exposing his perfect body to the night air. His chest almost shimmered in the moonlight. The dragon did nothing to hide his massive erection and took a step back, letting the young man drink in his human form.

"You are beautiful," he repeated. "Do not let the thoughts of others make you hesitate to take what you want." His eyes glistened. "Am I what you want?"
the human nodded blushing but stared openly, drinking in the dragons appearence "y...yes" he says simply taking a step forward and reached out to caress his chest and belly down towards his hard errection "g..god yes, perfect in every way"
Adam sits down on the ground waiting for the dragon to come back he trys to hide his bruises he got not to long ago from the other men

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,836 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,401 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,643 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,338 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,761 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,962 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,948 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27