Open Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed)
The dragon raised his chin and grins with delight at the human's touch. He pulls the young man close and runs his hands over the curve of his ass. He leans down and kisses him hard, parting his lips with his tongue. The warmth of the dragon melts through Davis, and Cendrillion wipes a bead of sweat from his forehead. His hands move down the boy's body, lower and lower, until he reaches his erection. The heat of his hands sends an unworldly pulse rippling through his shaft.
davis just moans loudly into the kiss, blinded by the pleasure he cant think to do much else by start humping a little into the dragons hands while he grips his arm with one hand and the other ewgerly moving to stroke at the other males own shaft. his own releasing a drop of pre readily. he breaks the kiss and burries his face in the others neck inhaling his scent "ohhh l..lord... m..master p...please, i...im yours to do with a...as you please!"
Available for conversation, pm me.
A rumble of soft, kind, laughter trickles from the dragon's lips, and the boy buries his face in his neck. He thread's his finger's through Davis's hair, soothing him, and pulling him closer. He takes the boy's hand and eases it along the Dragon's erection. Slowly. As if to show the boy exactly what he would be receiving. But even the slight touch made the dragon's breath catch.

He turned the boy around, and kissed the base of his neck, moving slowly, lazily across his shoulders. He pressed his erection against his ass-cheeks, rubbing slightly.
david gasped and groaned out feeling the length, once turned arround he didnt hesitate to press back agsinst that shaft, helping to grind it against him, he reached back weakly to grasp at the dragons head and hold him with his mouth pressed at the crook of his neck, inviting him to kiss, lick or bite all he wants. he felt like he was being filled with little fireworks of pleasure everywhere he was being touched.
The dragon accepted the invitation and bit down sensually near the boy's collarbone as he position himself against Davis's ass. To the boy's surprise, the Dragon's cock began to slick. No need for lubricant, the dragon's thick member was made for this. He shifted his hips, pressing harder, holding the body steady. He could feel the young man's legs begin to shake. "Easy..." He whispered, his words pulling tension from his body. He eased the tip of his erection deeper. Slowly, carefully. Allowing the young man's hole to stretch around the intrusion. He rocked gently, back and forth, teasing. He sucked deep on the boy's neck, wrapping his arms around his chest and holding him tight. "Tell me when you want it all."
davis was shaking more from the anticipation and pleasure than anything else. he moaned loudly in pleasure at the bite and as he was entered he moaned again, tthis time with a mixture of pain, discomfort and pleasure. eventually he was pushing back against his gentle thrusts "i..im r..ready m...my master! f...fill me! show me wh...what its like to breed a dragon!"
The dragon grunted as he thrust hard, forcing his unwieldy length deep, then deeper still. The look of fear and pain and pleasure on the young man's face spurred him on as he began so rock. Pulling out slightly and easing back. Find in a rhythm that was unyielding. He slid his hand around Davis cocktail and began to work along with the rhythm.
it was uncomfortable, and he just felt so full, but the more and more the dragon rocked the better and better it felt, when he felt the hand arround his shaft he couldnt help but moan out loudly, he was clenching arroiund that shaft as it pulled out and as it slid in it hit all the right spots to leave him seeing stars and his own shaft oozing pre heavily, slicking up the hand stroking it. he reached back pulling the dragons face against his neck again, wanting so badly for him to bite him when he finally came and leave him with a mark for the rest of his life of who owned him, of who he wanted to serve for as long as he was able.
The dragon growled, forcing his conquest to the ground. His need was too great to continue at this pace. He groaned, forcing himself harder, faster, deeper. He began to pant agains the man's neck. His heated breath sent a fave of pleasure across the boys skin. He gripped the man's hips, rutting faster and harder. Then throwing his head back his body began to shake, vibrating from head to talon, creating a sensation most mortals will never know.
davis, much to his credit, held put as best he could against the rough treatment. sadly he couldnt in the end and finally threw his head back, his hips pushed back and he came his cock errupting like a hose as he squirted. his insides clenched arround the shaft inside him harder than ever, spasming its grip trying to milk it. he cried out as he came, screaming out the dragons name in bliss.
Luke woke up two hours before dawn and began getting ready while Declan was still sleeping. He took a bath, shaved, and put on his nicest clothes for the dragon. He had a little fear considering he was a virgin and would anal hurt as bad as he heard it was. He took out a box out of his bag and opened it it had a diamond ring inside. "I wished I proposed to him yesterday but I will as soon as I get back", he said putting the box back in the bag. He left to talk to the alter when it got to an hour before dawn.
Adam woke up outside he still hasn't seen the dragon coming back he stood up his face bruise up he walk to his little farm to feed the animals
The spasm of his cock and his name on the man's lips was almost enough to push him over the edge. Almost.
Cendrillion gripped davis's shoulders, grinding himself harder, faster against him. He moaned as he forced himself deeper, closing his eyes as he felt his pleasure start to build. The man's body tightened it's hold and the dragon groaned. He could feel his body begin to pulse and the girth of his cock begin to widened, spreading the man even further.

"You are mine..." he hummed, pushing him hard against the ground. He dug his fingers into Davis's hips so hard they drew blood, grunting as his cock found his very depths. He rutted savagely, his mind only focused on release, on the seed he needed to spill and egg that would grow. Agony and ecstasy build within him and with one final grunt he felt himself release. He roared into the night as he erupted, pulsing a flood of thick hot come into his conquest. His was bliss and ache and desire and destruction all at once. The force of his release sent Davis reeling, writhing beneath him. And when he thought it was through, another gush erupted just as hot, hard, and intense.

The dragon bit down hard on davis's shoulder, as the both endured the final spasms of completion. Breathlessly the dragon kissed davis's lips and then his belly.
Davis groaned panting, his belly swollen from all the seed pumped into it. he returned the deep kiss, tasting his own blood on the dragons tongue and he could feel it trickle from the bite on his shoulder, something he was all too pleased to have and show off for the rest of his life. the kiss on his belly left him moaning softly, he felt so warm inside, pleasently heated from the inside with the dragons essence.

he reached up to gently stroke at th edragons cheek, love filling his eyes "im yours" he confirmed with a smile "for as long as you want me, i will take care of this precious cargo you have now given me... i hope i will get many repeats of that performance in the future... for now i think you have others waiting for you.. i will be here waiting for your return." he smiles and in his head adds 'seeinng as i probably cant walk after that'
The dragon grinned. "Quite the eager young man." He gently stroked his stomach. "Prove that you are worthy of this gift and there may be time for us in the future. I cannot yet see how this will go for you, but remember, if you need me all you have to do is call." He stood and slipped the robe back on. "Nd when it is time you must venture back to this spot or all of your effort will be for nothing. Be well."

Cendrillion stepped from the alter and walked through the town waiting for his next companion to appear.
Adam finish feeding the animals he walk into the town to see if the dragon is back his face was still bruised
Luke got to the alter and began to disrobe. He saw the dragon wasn't there and sat down on the floor. He began thinking how much Declan meant to him.
Adam sits down under a tree he got a pair of sunglasses so no one would see his bruises
Cendrillion watched as Luke stepped onto the altar and began to disrobe. He was surprised the young man had come and could see the worry in his face even from a distance. This would be a very different experience than the first.

The dragon turned back and when he reached the altar he moved slowly towards Luke, and sat down beside him. He touched the young man's shoulder, sending a jolt of warmth through his body.

"Are you certain of your decision, Luke?"
"Yes anything for Declan just be gentle this is my first time having sex Cendrillion", he sad he felt the wave of warmth going through out his body it felt good and eased some of his fears.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,400 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,331 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,761 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,903 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,930 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,937 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27