Open Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed)
"We do not have to do this here, my boy. Would you prefer a place more private?"
"Ok a little more privacy would be the best", he said thankful that the dragon was caring about his comfort
Davis didnt want to actually leave yet but decided he had to, the dragon had others to attend to and he would just be in the way. getting dressed as best he could he stumbled home, struggling with the pain a little as he went.he would return, even if he didnt need to he would return as often as he could, regardless of if the dragon was there or not. he indeed spent most of his days cleaning the altar and he saw no reason to stop now.

getting home he closed and locked tye door before stripping once more and crawled into bed. he could see the altar from his bedroom window, and seeing it at this time of night just filled him with pleasant tingles. "m...maybe o...one day i...ill have a place that reflects that..." he mumbled before falling asleep.
Available for conversation, pm me.
(03-04-2018, 05:56 PM)bennett999 Wrote: "Ok a little more privacy would be the best", he said thankful that the dragon was caring about his comfort

The dragon thought a moment. "You could take me to your cottage, Luke. Perhaps the comfort of your surroundings would ease your nerves." He paused. "You do not have to be alone in this. Where is Declan?"
Declan is asleep at his house I only stayed their due to my house is 2 hours away and i share it my brother and his family I don't want to wake them up and Declan needs his sleep. I will let you choose". He said
The dragon smiled. "Then come with me." He took the young man's hand and led him to a dark corner of the altar. He took a deep breath and blew thick hot air against one of the giant stone walls. As the air touched it, the stones began to shift, revealing a doorway and a set of stone steps leading down into darkness.
"The world is filled with secrets," he commented, leading the Luke into his hidden lair.
At the bottom, he let out another breath, lighting a ring of fire that circled the room.
*I stand outside with blood and scabs all over me, limping to the shop under my mother's orders* *I was in the background of yesterday's preceedings* *it wasn't until yesterday when I realized what I wanted* *I was beaten by my boyfriend for being out too late and my father for displeasing him. I could hardly walk. My mother merely stood by, silent, like a coward. No one in this town respected me. They mocked me for my ideas, they beat me for speaking "out of turn", but Lord Cendrillion. I don't know how this came to be, but I sensed that he was... different. Perhaps he was, perhaps he... cared. Maybe my unusual behavior, my ways of learning, meant nothing. I had to try. Alright, I know my wish, I thought. I shall offer my womb to the dragon lord. MY dragon lord. My only solace in this world.*
He agreed to go with Cendrillion to the hidden room and he agreed their was many secrets in the world. The room felt warm and inviting and he saw a bed in a corner and walked to it and lied down on his chest and said "im ready take me".
Adam stands up from under the tree he took off his sunglasses he doesn't care if anyone sees his bruised face he walk to the farmers market in the town
(03-04-2018, 09:59 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: Adam stands up from under the tree he took off his sunglasses he doesn't care if anyone sees his bruised face he walk to the farmers market in the town

*I see you and wave, get what I need, and leave, not looking at anyone*
(03-05-2018, 12:45 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 09:59 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: Adam stands up from under the tree he took off his sunglasses he doesn't care if anyone sees his bruised face he walk to the farmers market in the town

*I see you and wave, get what I need, and leave, not looking at anyone*
Adam smiles wave back
(gonna add another char if thats ok, i fell in love with him in a different rp so would love to use him again)

Drakar the drake stumbled his way on the edge of town on only three of his four legs, his thin pony sized frame barely staying standing. (anyone else notice out characters all have some grim background? XD) He was fearful of the townsfolk and normally wouldn't want to be anywhere near them but... he hoped that the dragon, Cendrillion would grant him atleast one wish.

he had no idea what he would demand of him as paymebt, if it was to be his servent cleaning his home cave till the day he died he would. his wings were flayed and useless, his egg chamber void and his manhood... useless. his owner, whom he had fled from, had treated him quite badly. neutering him, spaying him, and flaying his wings so he couldnt fly he had escaped by accident which had given him a broken foreleg and bruised ribs, and his inability to hunt left him more starved than at the hands of his 'lord'.

"urgh... h...hope he will even grant me an audience..." he mumbles to himself panting a bit from exertion "t...too many people here... where is the... altar that he goes to?"
*Later that night, I sneak out of my home under cover of darkness and kneel in front of the alter, waiting for the morning and Cendrillion to arrive*
Adam sleeps under a tree
(hey, sorry everyone. Haven't been feeling well for a couple days and didn't have the energy to play)

Cendrillion took off his robe and stood at the foot of the bed, naked, watching Luke. He was nothing like the first man. This one was more frightened and had more desire for the dragon's gift than the dragon's body. Still, he was here, baring himself in the warmth of the firelight.

The dragon climbed onto the bed without hesitation. He could hear the sounds of others gathering at the altar. This would have to be quick. He doubted the young man could take much more anyway.

He slid his body over Luke's back, letting his hard prick caress the slit of his ass. He straddle him, kissing the back of his neck. He could hear Luke's heartbeat quicken.

But this wouldn't do...

Cendrillion grabbed the boy's waist and flipped him over. He leaned close with a sly grin on his lips. "I want to see your face..." he growled bringing his thumb to the boy's chin. "And I want you to see mine."

Without warning the dragon thrust hard, forcing him into a place where Luke had never been touched. A virgin. A sweet innocent virgin. It was nearly enough to make the dragon spill his seed then and there. But he didn't. Instead he growled, threw his head back and gripped Luke's shoulder's for leverage.
Like felt pain as the dragon's penis slid into his ass and the thrusts didn't help but he only showed a few grunts and a painful look on his face but after a few mins be began to feel pleasure in it which he felt guilty inside it felt good but this kinda felt like he was cheating on Declan. He began to moan in pleasure he secretly wanted Cendrillion to do it harder and that after all this is over he was definitely having sex with Declan. He couldn't take it not saying anything and said "harder harder", moaning
The dragon obliged and thrust harder and faster, digging his claws into the boy's shoulders. He enjoyed the way Luke moaned beneath him and it spurred him on, fueling his need. He spread the boy's legs wider, allowing his hard thick cock to plunge deeper still. A guttural groan rumbled in the dragon's throat as Luke squirmed beneath him.
Luke never felt this much pleasure before this he most he did was give Declan a weekly blowjob but kept wishing it was Declan instead of Cendrillion but he did admit he was really loving his ass getting broken in. He felt even more pleasure sheen he felt the dragon's penis slid further into him he was beginning to orgasm and he moaned "harder faster dont stop until blood comes out",
just skirting around the edge of the village in search of the Dragons Altar, Drakar is soon lost. He eventually, and accidentally, runs into Adam and after waking him hs yowls and shrinks back scared and trying to get away. even though now he is out of breath, and in pain due to his injuries he doesnt get far before collapsing.
Adam joints up from the tree seeing a person "sir are you okay his sunglasses weren't on and his bruised face was showing

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,508 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,399 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,323 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,060 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,761 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,892 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,922 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,934 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27