Closed Mega Mpreg with BigPreggoDude
Name: Wade
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120 normally, much heavier due to baby weight.
Appearance: Shaggy curly black hair, and green eyes. Caucasian. Slender build, with wide hips and big ass.

Wade was a freshman in college who was unfortunatley cursed by an ex. He was pregnant, and every so often the babies he was carrying would gradually increase, making him perpetually pregnant for life. Right now, he was carrying 15 babies. He was waddling to his dorm after a long day of classes.
Name: Gabe
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185 lbs
Appearance: Straight, long brown hair, blue eyes. Caucasian. Slightly chubby in the middle, with toned legs.

Gabe was in his 3rd year at college and one of the last people to know Wade. The former was getting changed into a P.E kit on his side of the dorm whilst ogling the gravid newcomer. He kept it lowkey, but he loved that maternal figure. Before leaving for his last class of the day, he patted the preggo's tum with a smile. "See you in an hour." he cooed, trying to be friendly.
Wade didn't admit it, but the pat Gabe gave to his tummy made him slightly horny. Although he didn't like being cursed, he loved when his belly received attention. "See you." He entered his room and sat on his bed, reading a book.
Gabriel returned an hour later, dripping wet from the showers over by the gym. He had since discarded his kit for a towel on both his head and around his waist, showing his few tattoos to everyone present. Once his hair had dried up enough so it didn't leave a trail of water behind him, he sat beside the newcomer, holding his hand. "Hey. Welcome to the college. You digging it here?" he asked politely, occasionally glancing at that slowly moving womb.
Wade looked up from his book and saw that Gabr had returned, so he put it down. "I like it, but I wish there weren't so many floors, even the elevators can barely handle me." He answered, rubbing his belly. "How about you?"
Gabe let off a gentle shrug. "It's cool and all, but I'll be glad when it's all over." he replied. "So, uhh...I gotta ask, how far along are you and how many do you have in there? There's no way I can't NOT ask that!" he asked with a nervous chuckle, shifting his position so he was fully facing the half-naked teen.
Wade sighed, he had been asked a hundred times but it was no big deal by now. "I have been pregnant for about 5 months, and there are 15 in here." He answered "My ex just so happened to curse me after we broke up."
Gabriel's eyes widened at the word '15'. "Th...There's no way there's 15 in there!" he blurted out, covering his mouth in shock. "Y-You're joking, right?" He couldn't get his head around it, but the little legs and arms that stuck out of Wade's skin said otherwise.
"Hehe, you think I would be this big with only twins?" Wade joked. "Yeah, I'm telling the truth, I know it's a weird story. I randomly get more put in me too, it never ends." He explained.
Gabe nodded in understanding, moving his hand to that belly and stroked it absentmindedly. "Mmm...that sounds rough, man. I'm sorry you're in this position. Your ex sounds like a total tool, if you don't mind me saying." he replied with a smirk, using his forefinger and thumb to caress a small mound on Wade's tum.
Wade giggled at Gabe's comment "It's okay, I agree." He let out a soft moan as Gabe felt his belly "Ooh, that feels pretty great~"
Gabe smiled softly as Wade cooed at his rubbing. His belly felt especially soft, taken care of in some way or another. Tight, too. "No problem! Oh, I'm Gabriel, by the way. Gabe for short. And you are?" he introduced himself, peering around that mound playfully to see the broodfather's face.
"Nice to meet you Gabriel, I'm Wade" Wade greeted himself, blushing a little bit. "Do you maybe want to walk around for a bit? I wanted to see a little mor eof the school." He asks.
Gabriel raised his eyebrows at the question. "Walk? U-Uhhh...sure, if you think you can manage." he replied, helping Wade off his bed and hooked his arm around his shoulders for support. "Where would you like to go first?"
Wade smiled "Oh don't worry. I'm fine. I want to see what I can before these babies make me completley bedridden." He explained "Oh, and surprise me, I don't really know my way around yet."
"Gotcha. Well, I'll show you around the classrooms downstairs first!" he smiled, helping the preggo back downstairs via elevator so they could explore more.

He showed Wade the whole school, from the most minute of classrooms to the staff rooms and even the rec rooms across the campus. They made their last stop at the cafeteria, which thankfully ran until late. "And the main cafeteria. It's fairly spacious as you can see, so you're bound to find an empty seat. Hell, most of the kids go around campus to eat anyway!" he laughed, showing him the line of plates, cutlery and foods he could choose - and there was a HUGE choice!
Wade's mouth watered at the sight of all the food and it was making his cravings go insane. His babies also seemed to be more active from the aroma of food around him. "Woah.....Pretty amazing for a school." He said as he found a place to sit. In front of him was a plate of various sandwhiches, most of them having meat in them.
"I know! It really feels more like a high class hotel than a school!" he grinned happily, watching Wade's babies roll around hungrily as they too sensed the copious amounts of food in front of them and their 'mother'. There were baskets full of chicken, salads, pastries, even pasta dishes! But the sandwiches seemed a fair choice considering the time. Gabe simply watched his friend's babies kick and squirm whilst he ate.
Wade ate everything off of the plate before him happily. He has never felt so stuffed since getting pregnant, and that's saying something! He began to feel something weird in swollen gut however. "Oh shit..." he murmured "I'm having more babies...." He couldn't tell whether he was going into labor or if his pregnancy was just getting larger.
Gabriel heard some vicious growling and sloshing coming from Wade's way, inching back slowly in case he was going to explode on him. Instead, he watched that gut swell out rapidly and push the table back quite a bit. He was left stunned and froze on the spot from what just happened. "...Umm...I guess that's babies #16 through 20?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,390 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,592 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 13,165 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,049 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,757 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,870 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,591 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,850 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,275 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27