Closed A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!]
Mitsuo looked down at his hand as Rowen laced their fingers together, cheeks flushing slightly. He looked up at him for a moment before looking back to his food, giving a soft sigh. "People can change. But...I wouldn't want a surprise pregnancy to force someone to change." He sighed.

His attention shifted when the other couple joined them, giving a small nod to them before going back to his food. Thankfully, his scent wasn't as intense as before, his mind and body focused on refueling.
Troy sat down with Lazul and kept his mate close, one hand on Laz's thigh and the other he used to start packing on the food to his and Lazul's plate "Eat, Laz. I don't want you waiting for me or anyone else if you're hungry." Troy whispered, pressing a soft kiss against Lazul's temple.

He turned to Red a few seconds later and smirked "This is Lazul. He was staying at the Pack House with my parents and the other homeless mutts in the pack, but..." Troy's face blushed red quickly as he glanced over at Lazul and then back to Red "Well, I kind of changed that last night... He's uhm. He's my mate, now..." Troy said quietly, ducking his head slightly "It was unexpected, really, but... It happened and, I'm actually... happy about it."
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"Holy shit you're really settling down?" His look of surprise came mixed with a bit of shock.
Sure they were getting older as the years ticked by and settling down was a normal thing for wolves their age, but he though he could squeeze at least a couple more years of delinquency out of him. 
"That's great, took you long enough to find a good person." His glance at Lazul was only to really look at him, make sure he looked like the kind of person that wouldn't break the other Alphas heart in a few weeks.
Which was ironic considering the fact once Tsu's heat was over he'd probably go do that exact thing and find a new few nights fling.
"Be careful with that one, he tries to act all tough but he's really just a softy when you get to know him." Smirking he shoveled down a few more pancakes til he felt full.
"Oh yah this is Mitsuo, we're gonna head back up to my house in a few so you guys can have your privacy back soon."  
~Help me I'm human~
Lazul blushed and nodded eating his own food. he was enjoying it greatly although nearly choked with what red told him about Troy.
"Theres no rush" he says trying to regain some composure "Enjoy the food, dont scoff it down so you can run off on our account... i think we need to see the Alpha anyway dont we?" he turned to look at Troy hoping he had remembered the two bottles he had in his bag.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Mitsuo glanced up at each person as they spoke, keeping quiet as he ate. He looked down when Rowen spoke of settling down, feeling a pang of jealousy. But he quickly shrugged it off, assuming it was just his heat urging him to find a mate.

The last thing he wanted was to get knocked up and settle down. Which was why he was nervous about letting the redhead have another round with him. But even as he worried about it, he could feel the burning need returning. He shifted in his seat, nibbling on a slice of bacon. Having two alphas and a recently mated omega so close was sending his body into overdrive. He lowered his head, hiding behind his hair, embarrassed by his own lack of control. "We should....get going." He mumbled, stuffing some more pancakes into his mouth.
Red waved away Laz's concerns when he saw Tsu starting to get flustered again,
"I'm already full anyways, I snag the good food while I cook." He chuckled a bit before getting up to find where he'd tossed his clothes the night before, after all he couldn't waltz around in Troy's sweats forever.
He would of just stripped in the living room but retaining at least a shred of dignity he disappeared back into Troy's room for a moment before coming out fully dressed.
He looked disappointed seeing the dirt stains from being pushed on the ground last night on his white sweater but didn't really expect to come out of the party clean anyways.
"Ready when you are kitten."
~Help me I'm human~
Troy sighed in slight irritation with Red mentioning how he was really just a softy on the inside. No one needed to actually know that about him - although, Laz had seen it already. Red and He had been best friends for forever, and of course Red had seen his softer side, but it was his not-so-soft side that was worrisome and troublesome. "Just because I'm settling down, doesn't mean I'm going to stop being your friend and hanging out with you, Red..." Troy murmured quietly, shoveling some pancake into his mouth slowly.

Troy slid an arm over Laz's chair and pulled him closer, pushing his empty plate away and laying his head against Lazul's shoulder as Tsu's heat started kicking into high gear once again. His teeth were gritting hard together as he tried breathing in Lazul's potent scent, trying to mask Tsu's. "We do have to go see my dad in a bit... But we can still hang later. I think my brother is planning on making his once in a blue moon appearance once again... He said he had big news to tell, and being the gossip whore that I am... I'm curious to know what it is he's done this time to fuck up his already fucked existence."

Lazul blushed as he finished his own plate a little slower than the others. he knew why Troy had his head on his shoulder and tried to release a little more of his own personal pheromones to help him. he was so used to keeping it bottled up and himself hidden in the background. now he was troys mate he knew he would need to start appearing a little more in the foreground.

He was unsure how the pack would take it, their future Alpha mated to someone who, honestly noone really noticed existed. In his old pack it had always been the prettiest, most well known and in his opinion, most bimboiest and cruelest, atleast to him and a few other omegas anyway, girl in the pack who was chosen as the future luna.

"i didn't know you had a brother." he said trying to join the conversation, it was a little bit of a lie, he knew he had other relatives but not a brother. he had assumed in the pictures of the two he had seen whilst cleaning the pack house, that they were cousins.
Mitsuo watched Rowen go get changed, glancing back at the other couple again. He sighed and finished off his breakfast, downing some coffee to wash it down before getting up.

He turned to Troy and Lazul, giving a respectful bow. "I'm sorry for my behavior." He said, really meaning it. If he had known what would happen, he would've stayed home, or at least stuck to the quieter areas of the party.

He looked to Rowen when he returned, going to put his shoes back on before standing by the door. "Lead the way."
Red waved over at Troy and Lazul as he headed to the door was Tsu,
"Alright love birds don't have too much fun now! Talk to you later Troy, tell your brother I said hi first he still remembers me." Putting an arm around Tsu's waist he lead him outside.

"Hope you don't mind hills cause that's the only way to get up to my place." After a few minutes of walking he pointed up the winding road leading to the top of the cliff, the wrap around windows just barely peeking over the rocks. 
His brisk pace didn't falter as he began up the hill ,knowing Tsu wouldn't be used to this kind of walk he slowed.
"Knew I shouldn't of walked to the party last night, driving up here would of been so much quicker." He joked a bit keeping pace with the shorter male.
~Help me I'm human~
Troy watched Red and Tsu leave before turning back to look at Lazul, smiling softly at his mate and reaching up to gently stroke his cheek "Thanks babe. I know there wasn't much you could do, but it helped..." Troy said as he leaned in and kissed Laz softly on the lips before standing up to collect all of the plates and dishes "Asshole couldn't even help wash the dishes... I don't know why we're friends." Troy shook his head as he started going to the sink with the dirty stuff.

"But yeah, I do have a brother... His name is Matt." Troy started the hot water, stacking the plates, pots, pans and whatever else Red used to cook breakfast with "He is kind of... odd." Troy said as he started scrubbing, focusing on getting everything clean for a bit of time "Ever since the accident that busted his nuts... Well, he hasn't exactly been right since, and... What's an alpha that can't mate properly? He's a social outcast to the tenth degree, and we hardly see him... So, whenever we do, it's usually something good... or bad, depending on how badly he fucked up his life."

Laz nodded and walked over. he started helping with the dishes like it was no big deal and like he always did them anyway, and he was doing a quick job of it.
"Well... i guess... why not look into adopting though? ive heard of family lines continuing on that way?" he suggests "Hopefully its nothing bad... maybe hes found a mate to settle down with? has anyone really tried to help him with his problems?"

he knew Troy probably didnt want him to do the dishes for him, but it helped him sort his mind and settle his thoughts. right now it was keeping the memory of the bottles, and the previous nights events from his mind. he even forgot to turn his personal pheromones down, flilling the room with them and masking over tsu's quickly.
Mitsuo headed outside with Rowen, pausing when he mentioned hills and walking. He wasn't exactly the most fit person in the world, but he had strong legs and was pretty good at long walks...

That is, walks on pretty level ground. Walking uphill was murder on his legs, but he managed to keep up. Huffing and puffing as he went, he gave a small whine when Rowen pointed up the trail to his place.

Hiking up the hill probably wouldn't have been a problem normally, but Mitsuo was still very much in heat. Now he was sweaty all over, just making that scent more intense...that, and he was at half-mast since they left, his briefs restraining it just enough, but he knew they'd be soaked with sweat, slick, and pre by the time they reached their destination.
Rowen smirked watching Tsu struggle for a few minutes. It would be a hard trek if his legs weren't already toned from years of working out anyways. Walking a few steps back to him he hooked an arm around the back of his legs, the other under his shoulders as he fell into his arms bridal style.
"I kinda figured you'd have a tough time." Giving him a small squeeze he could feel the heat radiating off of him, in more ways than one and continued up the hill without so much as breaking a sweat.

Only a slight shine crossed his forehead as he set him down at the front door, while he didn't sweat much his arms were near dead even if Tsu didn't way much. Carring someone for any prolonged amount of time would wear anyone out after all. 
"Ah home sweet shithole." Though as he unlocked the door you could tell the place was anything but.
He would of easily settled for a small cabin like Troy's but he'd never complain about the property he'd inherited from his parents, all the lawn care and upkeep was taken care of by hired help during the week so all he had to do was make sure the place didn't burn down on the weekends.

"Ready for round two kitten?" He laced his arms around Tsu's waist pulling him close as he leaned back against the island counter in the kitchen.
"Unlike at your place I don't care where we fuck, could be right here if you want."
~Help me I'm human~
Mitsuo sighed as Rowen came back for him, expecting him to slow down his pace so he could keep up. So he was surprised when he was scooped up into his arms. He turned bright red, shifting to hide his face as he was carried. He didn't like being treated like this...it always felt so awkward, rather than sweet.

He sighed when he was set down, face still tinted red...he kept behind Rowen as he opened the door, looking past him when he spoke.
"Shithole? Bigger and nicer than my apartment." He said, looking around a bit. Though, he still followed Rowen into the kitchen.

He made a small noise when he was pulled close, letting the other feel his trapped arousal. "As much as I'd like to experiment...I'd prefer somewhere more comfortable." He said, shaking his head. "And I just cant mix food prep with sex." He said, making a face. Sure he could see bringing food into sex, but he didn't want to think about how he was fucked on a counter while watching food being prepped there.

It's just not sanitary.
Troy shrugged a shoulder as he put the last of the dishes into the strainer, Laz’s help making things go a lot quicker than it normally would have had he been alone.

“I don’t know… He’s not much a fan of kids, really.” Troy said as he started drying his hands on a towel, then handing it over to Laz so he could do the same “I doubt he’s found a mate… Ever since the accident he’s either a recluse or a slut… Just depending on his mood.”

Troy shook his head and leaned against the counter, “He doesn’t *want* help, he just thinks he can live his life however he wants too, because there are no ‘rules’ for him since he lost the ability to produce.” He shook his head again “My brother is a real piece of work, Laz… But that’s for another time.  We should head down to the house and talk to my dad…”

Drying his hands Lazul listened to him and nodded.
"Ok... well i just hope he doesn't cause you too much trouble" he says before heading over to his backpack and started to take his shirt off "I hope you don't mind but... i prefer to get there by paw" he blushed a little and quickly stripped, placing his clotyes in the bag before changing to his wolf form and took the bags handle between his teeth.

He gave a wolfish bark and waited for Troy hoping he wouldn't mind him preferring by foot rather than by vehicle. it wasn't a long treck either, andthey could certainly make it by foot in either wolf or human form.
Rowen
"You're no fun." He teased running his hands slowly down Tsu's back to grab at his hips. 
Tugging them away from the counter he lead him back to his bedroom.
It was a bit of a mess with some scattered clothes and empty liquor bottles here and there but he didn't really care, it wasn't like he'd made a good impression on the other anyways. He pushed Tsu back into the mass of fluffy blankets covering his bed, on top of him moments later kissing up his neck and what collarbone he could get to but avoided biting since he'd already been warned off earlier.
~Help me I'm human~
Mitsuo couldn't help a small chuckle at Rowen's words, a smirk on his pierced lips. "I like comfort." He said, giving a small shrug before the other tugged him towards the bedroom.

He glanced around the room, somewhat expecting what he saw just based on the other's personality. He grunted when he was pushed back onto the bed, shifting a bit on the blankets and giving a wide smile, not unlike a cat finding that perfect soft place. Arms wrapping around Rowen when he joined him, leaning his head back to give better access to his neck while he gave soft moans.
(so are you guys going to start again or shall it just be put in the dead rp archives hmm? tell the truth and shame the devil now)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,043 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,419 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  C The wolves heat (closed with PregWolf3 ( Animefan22 94 7,055 01-26-2018, 03:35 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Among wolves -PAFP NSFW- ~Zacharie~ 33 6,100 08-24-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  A New Pack (open!) huntressx 9 2,473 04-25-2015, 03:25 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24