Among wolves -PAFP NSFW-
Name: Hiru kamisha
Looks: short, with brown hair and pale yellow eyes. White ears with a brown and white tail.
Species: Neko

Plot; so Hiru stumbles apon a wolf hybrid human pack. And they take him in and find out he's able to hold their pups. So the leader proclaims him as a sex slave for everyone to use.

Hiru perked up his ears a bit, making his way through the woods as he looked around. He barely has ever been in the woods, and was curious to see what was in there. The Neko heard voices and perked up a bit. Looking out from a bush as he spotted other hybrids like him. But they were wolves, and they seemed to be talking about winter and how they needed more pups. His tail twitched slightly as he soon went to move on. Jumping as he made a noise, freezing and looking toward the males. A hand grabbing the scruff of his neck as he was tugged to the clearing. "Sir, I found us a little kitty" the wolfs gruff voice growled out.

((You may be more than one character))
[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]
The leader a tall silver wolf walks over and sniffs the cat "he even smells fertal. Good job. We could use pup. Put him in the pup den don't let him out and do not take him till I say so." The skinny black wolf nods and picks Hiru up. He blinds the cat with his wolf tail and rushes toward the hidden home. Behind a waterfall is a large house made to fill the entrance of the cave. The wolf takes hiru into the house and through the home to a medium room. The floor is covered by mattresses and pillows. The black wolf tosses hiru onto the bed and removes his cloathes.
Hiru gave a soft noise as he found himself on a bed. Squeaking as his clothes were torn off. Growling a bit as he squirmed. He had a family to get back to, and didn't really want to be used by a pack of wolves. He scratched at the skinny black wolf, curling up a bit on the bed as he stayed there. Wishing he had made sure to watch his step when he had gone off to explore the woods more. But he had to be stupid and step on a twig or soemthing that made a noise.

The black wolf growls "I may not be allowed to fuck you yet but I can still have my own fun. If you don't want that then be a good kitty and wait for the alpha." He shuts the door behind himself.
The Neko growled at him in return. Curling up a bit as he just laid his head down. His tail twitching in irritation as he laid there. His pale yellow eyes still on the black wolf in front of him.

The wolf is annoyed but the silver wolf walks in before he says anything else. The silver wolf walks over as the black wolf leaves. The silver wolf smirks "well you sure do seem fiesty."
"Why would I even want to be here" he hissed at him. Still curled up in a tight ball, his ears flattened against his head as he barely even moved from his spot. He just wanted to run past and then get out of there. But knew there was a while pack out there and didn't want to risk it.

The silver wolf snorts "I don't care if you want to or not. You came into our terf that means you pay. In this case your paying with your body." The whole pack of wolves has right to use you as they see fit once I've used you first."
"I'm not going to" he growled. Shrinking back as his tail curled around him protectivly. His tail twitching a bit as he kept his pale yellow eyes on the wolf above him. Finding himself also to be quite cold, but not too much.

The silver wolf smirks "not your choice." He grabs hiru and pins him "I'm not above hurting you if you don't give me want I want. You have yourself to blame for being too curious."
Hiru gave a noise and thrashed around. He knew that it was his fault for being curious. But cats always have that curiosity and it ends up killing them. But not for him, he has that curiosity that gets him into being a sex slave for a pack of wolves

The silver wolf barks and the black wolf walks in with ropes. He ties Hiru's arms to some posts. The silver wolf pulls Hiru's legs open so he can get into his slave. "Your not being good I'm going to have to punish you."
Hiru gave a aggravated noise as his arms were tied to a post. Hissing as he tried to pull his legs shut and not be exposed much. Hating the fact that he was and struggled to claw at him. Not wanting to be touched.

The silver wolf growls and ties the cats legs to posts and pulls on the cats tail. The black wolf gags the cat.
Hiru gave a growl as he was tied up more and gaged. Squirming around wildly as he struggled to get free. He seriously hoped these wolves didn't have knots after mating. He learned in school when he was just a small kit that dog breeds do have knots and tie to their mate.

The silver wolf pushes into the cat and moans enjoying Hirus tight hole. "It's too late cat just give in." The black wolf smirks and licks the cats stomach "your going to be a sex toy kitty."
Hiru gave a noise as the wolf pushed in. Making him squirm and kick wildly. Mewling at the sudden discomfort of how it felt. But started to feel pleasure corse through him as the male thrusted into him.

Silver goes fast "give me space shika " the black wolf moves "yes alpha." The alpha licks Hiru's shoulder soon his knot locks into the feline. As he cums he bites on the cats shoulder marking him.
The Neko mewled out as the male had locked into him. Which he knew that the wolf would have. His back arching as he felt cum squirt into him and he shivered. His tail twitching as he just laid there, propped up a bit.

The alpha pulls out after a bit. "Have fun Shika" the black wolf nods and jumps over the cat. He then shoves into Hiru. "Hey kitty."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 655 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  O The New Omega Detective [PAFP] KittyCatSam24 4 1,045 09-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!] Sam260 219 17,923 12-17-2018, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,023 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,935 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,984 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,565 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,419 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,819 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2